Vault7: Antartica & The Globalistic Agenda

"Vault 7" is the codename of a top-secret underground facility which is located in Antartica. During the second world war, the Nazis moved all their most important and top secret research projects to Antartica. This research was anti-gravity technology, weather technology and loads of other interesting stuff. An attempt at finding the nazis During Operation Highjump failed. The Americans was greeted by German "UFO Bells", with superior military technology which resulted in casualties for the Americans which quickly retreated, unable to compete technologically with the Bell.
Immediatly after the war, the talks about searching Antarctis for the Nazi-Germany technology proceeded. Nothing was found for over a decade, until 1959. That was the year they found a total of eight gigantic underground german facilities. The nazi-germans that were left alive were some of Hitlers best scientists and technology. The civilization had developed to become a highly intellectual civilization, calling themselves Artics, with loads of highly advanced unseen extraterrestial technologies stored in a facility called Vault 7.
After initial contact, the Artics had been aware that the war was over for some time. Using their early technology, the Artics had been in contact with 'beings not from this Earth', and was given technology out of this world.
The Artics would share the technology with the US on one condition, that they would help to gather the world under one government. The Artics believed the non-human beings would provide technology able to bend spacetime to allow Earthly interaction with intergalactic communities. However the technology would not be revealed until the Earth gathered under one government, ("until the Earth stops being at war with itself").

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Americans then relayed some of this information and technology with the ATS, Antarctic Treaty System. Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom and the United States are all of the treaty and was the first nations to join the "world-government". This is when the globalist agenda started.
In 2013 contact was re-established with aliens, but the last Arctics who knew how to operate the alien communication device and actually able to communicate with them died a couple of decades ago, refusing to explain how it worked. Top scientists from all over the world are trying to crack the code, but no-one knows what it is or how to understand it, and there has been fatal attempts at cracking it.
My guess is that they most likely made some breakthrough recently, and Assange is ready to leak evidence of the coverup. The evidence is rumored to be top-classified documents sent between the Soviet Union and the United States during the coldwar confirming the Artics and extraterrestial contact.

that's the seed vault in one of those far north island cities owned by Norway or some shit that I am not even bothered to go look up. Get you conspiracy theory bullshit out of here fag.

>Vault 7

Lawsuit, etc...

>unable to compete technologically with the Bell.
how can non-bells compete

would be a cooool story if true desu

You can't imagine there might be more than seeds there or bases like it hidden somewhere?

out of all conspiracy theories, this one is the most interesting, i cant believe people didnt latch onto this, but theres not much info on it anyway. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

It's hard to believe Germans would want a united world where white people are equal to subhumans.

Yea, seeds...because the news, gumbit & a magazine told you so, because those haven't been shown to be lies at all...

This is just the plot for iron sky 2 isnt it?

Vault 7 are the Hillary emails you fucking dingus, stop spreading fake news

Because they understand metaphysics and the truth of this "reality" and you still need to study.

We are all one bud.

the real question is "What kind of social experiments are they going to do?"

bumpidy bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
look into Byrd

thats not a social experiment
I expected something like
>put 100 SJW together but forbid them to choose their gender

Truth.

Don't open vault 7, it is where The Thing lies in wait to be unleashed again.

>listen to my claims despite my complete lack of evidence because my guess work might be right, even if it's only a one in a million chance
No, because you are detracting from actual conspiracies and making anyone who says anything negative against authority look like a nutjob by association.

how retarded do you have to be?
your pic related shows the entrance to the seed bank in svalbard. that's not antarctica. you nordnigger should know above everyone else

>theory discarded

The Thing has been in power for hundreds of years, fool

>Talks about Antarctica
>Shows photo of the Svalbard Seed Vault

The anti-Bell resistance has formed. They call themselves the bell-enders.

you fucking monkeys will always stay distracted!

did you ever go to austria and visit viktor schabergers haus near Bad Ischl? i did. no repulsines there, no antigravity.. nothing. schaubergers grandson talked to us and he said thst antigrav stuff is lore and he never heard about that except from us tourists

the picture on the top left is from Svalbard obviously. what is your point?

>. An attempt at finding the nazis During Operation Highjump failed. The Americans was greeted by German "UFO Bells", with superior military technology which resulted in casualties for the Americans which quickly retreated, unable to compete technologically with the Bell.
>Immediatly after the war, the talks about searching Antarctis for the Nazi-Germany technology proceeded. Nothing was found for over a decade, until 1959. That was the year they found a total of eight gigantic underground german facilities. The nazi-germans that were left alive were some of Hitlers best scientists and technology.
yeah bra

imma need proofz fo dat

operation highjump was done to gain experience in operating in the polar regions and to make maps of antarctica
military activity wasnt prohibited in antarctica at that time and the burgers were aware that in a war with russia there might be fighting around the poles. you better want to be prepared

why's that so hard to believe?
what indications (or dare i say evidence) do you have that this was about nazis?

>what is your point?
are you that retarded? do you have a thrid 21st chromosome?
you talk about a secret nazi base in antarctica, vault 7 and to illustrate your story you add a picture of the seedbank in svalbard. why so misleading you fucking brain dead moron?

I added screenshots of the cryptic Wikileaks tweets. No need to act like an impulsive gorilla, Mohammed. Check the tweets for yourself.

Nigga, if we were guaranteed interdimensional space contact with ayy lmaos if all we had to do was unite under a single government I'd be all for globalism. All the governments of the world would have to do is provide proofs and be honest about it and I'd be like, "hell yeah sign me the fuck up broski, let's be interdimensional space travelers and shit."

Fact is, they don't. There are no antarctic nazis. All globalist commies will hang along with all Leaf OP faggots.

so you want to start a thread about a nazi base in antarctica. you connect some cryptic wikileaks shit about a vault to that and then you decide to add a screenshot of a vault in svalbard

tell me shlomo, is this your first time shilling? is today your big day? look kike, you've got a lot to learn if you wanna become a real shill like your daddy and your uncle. if you want to fool us you gotta be smart. now go back to your reptilian overlord and get some more training. come back when you're a real kike

Those two pictures on the top are from the Global Seed Vault in Svalbard. Not sure what the bottom right is, but I'm quite sure you're a faggot.