So border agents or whatever are called are randomly checking peoples phone for i don't know why

So border agents or whatever are called are randomly checking peoples phone for i don't know why

How to fuck is is acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IU1nt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you on about? More details.

Nonwhites do not and should not have rights.

So we know that you are not some drug, pedo, terrorist from mexico you fucking sandnigger. Go back to fucking your transexual whore back at the gay bar hombre

7 degree's of separation.

"Checking" phones, lol. Every phone they touch has its sim or w/e info downloaded. They're building a social network so they can find out where all the illegals are. If they can't figure out where with the info, they always have a number to track with cellphone towers now.

Mexicans are non-humans, so no human rights are violated.

They can't because that's your property, make use of your rights
Record them pigs and scare them with shittposting the vid on fb

>What is go to prison for interfering with an investigation, refusing to obey a lawful order, and maybe resisting arrest/assault of a police officer.

It may be technically illegal, but technically they can just shoot you legally. The system is not made to be able to stop the government in action, but to be able to rectify it in court.

You will get your phone taken. The cops(government) will get what they want. And you will most likely be paid in court for your inconvenience, if your a citizen.

how much you think ? and what evidence would they require ?

TSA agents are allowed to check your phone and laptop HOWEVER if they are password protected, they cannot force you to unlock the device.

I dunno OP, ask Obama, he was the one that signed that power into effect :^)

Yeah and America is their property, so either comply or back to mugxico.

Because you don't have a right to enter another country. You have the right to move about in your country, but if you are ALLOWED to go to another country, they can do whatever they want. You can refuse to consent to their rules by not entering their country.

It all depends, but your looking at anywhere from 50k to 5 million depending on the actual damage it did to your constitutional rights. If they just "touched" your phone and gave it back, all they have to say is they were conducting an investigation. If they took it unlawfully and didn't give it back, maybe $50k for not having it, not being able to contact anyone, emotional damage etc. Now if they take it, and you chimp out, all you get is a get out of jail free card.

um, they've been doing that since 2001. And probably were allowed to before that. Did Mexico even have phones?

yes they can , the excuse is to see if its a real working laptop , if u dont input ur pass you dont fly, search it

War on drugs.

Patriot act.

What part of destruction of the fourth amendment don't you understand?

They're checking your contact list for "coyote" and "bomb".

They do it to check if you have US contacts, addresses etc. I think.

Constitutional rights apply only to citizens, Pablo.

If you want to come to USA Paco you may be inconvenienced for the safety of me and my family.
Sorry Carlos, it's not you, I'm sure, it's the mestizos and head choppers.

Nope because nobody has the fault for your mistakes and we don't care about your fascist ideas
>op made a valid question
>sage

I can say with 99% certainity that the equipment they use is produced by Cellebrite.
> Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization is an Israeli company that manufactures data extraction, transfer and analysis devices for cellular phones and mobile devices.
gee I wonder who could be behind this

Let's also point out Obongo had no problem with this

archive.is/IU1nt

Here's the way to challenge this.

First, find your lawyer. NOT LATER, FIRST. One that's motivated to fight this particular battle. Might not even have to pay the right one, he'll WANT his name to go down as the one that won this one.

THEN buy a phone just for this purpose. Do NOT give the phone number to anyone beside your lawyer. Make a phone call and/or a text to the lawyer, otherwise do absolutely nothing with this phone other than carry it.

You'll also want an accomplice who can follow behind you and film discretely.

THEN when they demand the phone, you refuse. The lawyer will tell you the exact words to use. And IF they take the phone anyway, then you have standing to challenge this in court. And the best part is since it's not your real phone they can't really squeeze you the way they plan to with it.

Taking back our nation isn't going to be easy, so good luck user.

kek confirms

Nobody is forcing you to go into other countries if their rules are too inconvenient for you.

Enjoy jail time for filming a border crossing.

Just let then check as long as they're chrcking in front of you, only thing I don't like about it is mobile banking other than that they won't find anything if you're clear, still think is somewhat retarded only dumbfuck terrorists call Ahmed on non disposable phones and keep their allahu ackbar photos on their instagram profiles in their main phones it's criminal networking 101 even in movies they try to not be tracked