Niggers. Niggers everywhere. Do you feel more "racist" after having blacks shoved into your face in media?

Niggers. Niggers everywhere. Do you feel more "racist" after having blacks shoved into your face in media?

The Negro needs to be be propped up positively by the Media lest people start making up their own minds about them.

no, it gets my dick hard.
thankfully it's very common,in every telenovela there's a portuguese woman-angolan man relationship

>denzel
>nigger

They are natural performers who make up for their deficiencies in mathematics and language with kinetic and musical intelligence.

Basically they are nature's clowns.

THANKS 'MURRICA

I have a black gf, this makes me immune to racist accusations

racism doesn't exist
also fuck niggers

If Hollywood wasn't full of dancing, singing coons and made up stories about good niggers, the only exposure we have to them would be news coverage of their barbaric crimes against innocent white people.

WAS THAT PART OF THEIR PLAN?
Also, who is watching this media? The record diversity coincides with record tuning-out.

post pics of your countries actresses holidaying in african countries

and them in the company of black people in general, covers of magazines is fine too

yep.

I like her she speaks on our terms.

It serves as a constant reminder of the severity of the situation we're in

Absolutely. And seeing a Finnish girl with a nignog makes me feel homicidal. It really feels like some sort of primal urge to bash the dindus head in with a rock.

Fences is a play from the 80's though

Seen a lot of coal burners lately. At least they're obvious lost skanks. Probably end up killing themselves even without out help.

Even they know their genetics are so shitty they could destroy our bloodlines.