Sup Forums BTFO

If a girl can have masculine muscles, then she can also have a feminine penis.

It's not gay.

those are feminine muscles, la músculas

muscle and penis
big or short or fat or small
only one is male

>feminine benis
go away jew

>saged immediately

what's with all this dickgirl shilling

everyone knows you're an ugly faggot who ruined his body for no reason

you will never be a woman and should just kill yourself now. my tax dollars are not paying for your fecal vagina imitation

I know it's bait but
>women naturally have muscles
>women naturally don't have penises
and you are a closet fag

>ugly faggot
>literal 10/10 girl with feminine penis

Pick one famalam. The ugly traps usually end up killing themselves anyway.

Fuck off from my musclefu's with your faggot shit user.

Feminine penis is like tolerant democrat

+1

>>>fit is over there, you'll feel right at home

+10

fake tits, fake penis, fake test... it makes so much sense.

OP is still a faggot. So this thread tell us nothing new.

sage and move on folks.

need help guys
there was this tomboy thread a while ago, pic was a 2 pics with front and back of this muscular short brown hair white girl who got me hard. fapped but forgot to save pic and now heart broken for my waifu loss. blz help with some spam of something like that!
hot stuff desu

this logic is so flawed that it hurts. The fact that she may develop a part of body which women very much possess to show characteristics of opposite genders does not in any way mean that it'd be the same if she had an organ exclusively limited to opposite gender.

Absolutely correct, it's not just one aspect of the body that makes something male or female it is the enritity.

Also just because a woman has a penis doesn't mean she's not a woman; more than 90% of her volume is still female after all.

>ITT: closeted faggots jacking off to masculine and manly women, while calling a cute girl with a feminine penis gay

Yea ok guys...

>need help guys
Just go to /s/, short hair girls have a regular thread there with plenty of tomboys to see.

I have a feminine penis and am one of the world's leading experts on transsexuality.

And by the way, most of us hate the tumblr people who go "wohoo, I can just be a demigender snowflakequeerboy."

AMA or debate me, please.

That's not how it works. That post say more about you.

Regard How retarded you have to be to equate muscles - a thing any real, normal woman possess no matter how developed - to dick which is guys only?

As OP is confirmed a faggot, you may be all hot for dicks but don't try to push your deviation on others.

Amor please leave faggot.

"Wahhh get out of my echo chamber"

will try, thanks for help

>tfw those hands will never rape you

>feminine penis
Can I now or at one time in the past put a baby in it? No? Then it's a man.

What you are attracted to in a trap is the socially traditional idea of femininity. Traps used to be dudes so they are aware of the downfalls of the modern woman. In an attempt to compete they try become ultra fem. Submissive, dumb, and subservient. Traps are a response to feminisim senpai

>muh transexuality is a special club only for special snowflakes like me

Yea girls with muscles are totally feminine and hot. Not like a soft dainty cute girl who also has a feminine penis.

How long until you kill yourself?

Dunno if they're hot, it never was my kink but to some - probably. Doesn't change the fact there's still a big difference between natural part of woman's body and organ which is completely male - no matter how feminine those look or not.

sexy

Every time I look at a cute balanced /fit/ chick (you can see nice abs still like some sprinter chicks) I think of them as healthy female partners that could fight at your side in battle and still keep all the female traits that a dude can fall in love with.

Today you have shitty memes that tag you a fag for liking slim chicks because its said they look more like dudes. Then you have the shitty forced meme that THICC is the true female figure and makes you super straight.

She is shredded...hot

Hear, hear. Like I've said, muscled up gals aren't necessarily my thing but healthy, slim, fit girls who are physically active are simply better and in better condition so I am not surprised you see such as attractive.

I blame the "thicc" meme with niggers going not just after shapely plumb but downright disproportionate, grotesque behinds and SJW with the "beautiful at every size", "to be fat is to be a real woman" and "unrealistic standards of beauty" idiocy.

The idea that woman are "feminine" and men are "masculine" is false. Both sexes are masculine, aggressive, and territorial, but men just excel at masculinity so it infantilizes women by contrast. Males fight other males for access to varieous things. This competetion is what shaped us to have an extra "kick" and advantage over women. This is called sexual dimorphism.

If you're not born with a penis then you are not a boy, and if you get yourself cut up to look like you have one you're still not a boy. You're just an ugly disfigured woman. Kys degenerates. If you're going to be a faggot, at least duck actual men.

*fuck, goddamnit

>implying a female would ever actually fight by your side and not feign helplessness to wait it out and fuck the winner

The girl with the feminine penis doesn't know if your opponent will accept her, so she is more willing to fight, or support you during times of conflict

that curve

There are shit like preference for females with small/flat chests and so on that tag people as gay or mostly pedophile.
So its like what doesn't have cow boobs or isn't THICC means that they look male and therefore homosexuality.

And this user gets it. We live in a world today that even liking girls (female) with certain traits is something homosexual.

>implying trap fags aren't even more susceptible to betray for some barbaric cock

Dude what is this faggy ass projectionism?

I'm a tranny, and I say ask me about trannies. To turn this into "hurr, muh snowflake meme," is just fucking pointless and stupid.

Nice memeargument

Spoken like a true trumptrender

Do you have pictures? Doesn't have to be genitals we already know what it is.