12-Year Old Suspected White Supremacist bullied for wearing Trump hat

youtube.com/watch?v=pE5e7ugGafI

what do we do? even 12-year anti-fa are beating up 12 year old facists

fascists*

What you can do is either accept your fate and take your beatings like "men" before eventually killing yourselves, or you can try and put up a fight which makes it more fun for us truth be told.

Either way, you're getting your fucking teeth kicked down your throat.

School: Hitler Jews Slavery Racism
Media: Trump is Hitler/Racist

I'm seriously not surprised why kids react that way. Education and media are left.

>wear hat from winner of US Presidential campaign
>media labels you a racist and justifies assault against you

That kind of talk right there is why Trump won the election.

And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real world, you city folks have no clue what it's like to live like I do.

I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

You city folk only know life by living off of others, you know nothing of struggle and hardship that isn't self inflicted.

You city folk think you're so high and mighty, so important, like you run the world.

Except you don't. The earth runs herself. You folks in the city keep addressing self inflicted problems, and making them worse. You city folk have an opportunity to make millions of dollars with your big corporations.

I don't care about big corporations, I don't care about getting the most updated things. I only care about the things I can make, and the means of surviving in the most natural and humane way as possible.

Go fuck yourself, yellow belly.

Lol hope you like getting followed home and murdered in the middle if the night

>I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

>Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

>I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

Now THIS is LARPing!

HIGH SCHOOL HAS NEVER BEEN DIFFICULT OR UNFAIR BEFORE
WTF I AM NOW A CRUZ MISSILE

>the kid is mexican
>the kids beating him up for the hat were white

this is how cucked the next generation of whites are. beating up a kid who is mexican for supporting Trump

>suspected white supremacist
Alright tariq

Those kids just made sure emperor will win 2020 elections.

We should start making compilation images of the attacks, riots, stories like this

Honestly all these stories convinced me to get my gun license and start carrying.

I'm starting to think that maybe I'm going to need it.

Kek, his mom isn't even white

And 4 becomes 8

Depends on how much of an obnoxious cunt the kid was being.

I hope he kills himself, that way whites will become more radicalized

How sad.
A lot of Americans still wearing MAGA-gear these days?

mmm that's a hot milf

>what do we do?
lift

If you're a kid who's political in any way, you have awful fucking parents and they failed you. Period.

That kid's parents didn't protect him from himself & he got fucked up. Terrible fucking parents.

How sad.

You're a Dutch faggot.

This is horrible. Antifa are such criminals!
I cried whole night after reading this

No but really antifa, you are trash. And you know where the trash goes, to the ocean.

This has to be the most delusional post. I've read all day. Congrats.

When you condone kids beating a kid for political reason or any reason BECAUSE of your political reasons you have become the cancer that is eating away at society. Fuck you and the horse your rode in on.

Well, we can keep posting about it, but normies seem to be invested with the whole violence thing. So we can either begin grouping up, or we can sit impotently and watch pretty girls in MAGA hats get maced for being braver than we are.

Kids become political nowdays because that's all they see and hear from everything they are exposed to from TV to social media to every celebrity on the face of the planet. They can't escape it. To blame THAT on the parents is kinda odd considering the only way the parents could stop them from being exposed to that is by effectively imprisoning their kids in their own home and sanctioning them from everything.

This.

Wake up people. Donald Trump made politics the topic of conversation for everyone. You can't escape it.

This is why we left England m88.

>kid
>white
kid is latino ffs. really baked my almonds. Anyway, the fact is school, especially public schools, are fucking trash. Never let your kid go to public schooling.

>tfw the kids mom is a grade A MILF