So what's the consensus? Did this bitch trigger events that ultimately got trump elected?

So what's the consensus? Did this bitch trigger events that ultimately got trump elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
vidyow.com/video/Zoe-Quinn-COMES-OUT-as-TRANSGE/Hv-wq2bdEl0/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/15/gamergate-a-year-in-review/
thehill.com/homenews/news/311302-game-developer-brianna-wu-eyeing-run-for-congress-in-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the left is arrogant enough to try and take credit for trumps election

fact is it isn't what they did, it's what they didnt do. They didn't acknowledge the literal elephant in the room and so the sleeping giant awakened

That bitch redpilled a fair share of people in Hilary's voter bloc.

Soooo... maybe

The site was doing great until CTR/Crew showed up.

Read this for more information:
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Of course not, that's preposterous. But it's nice to see that even after all this time she and all her friends are still trying to say GG is relevant to anything except a microcosmos of autists, gamers and journos alike.

I wanna go to the UN and talk about getting harassed, the daily grind of "you suck" ect...

all i know is that some twitter virgins trolled this girl because she made a text-based game about suicide

the game mechanics actually seemed cool (eliminating possible plays based on your "depression meter") and well written, but meh

nobody cares about any of these losers

She was the catalyst for Trump's victory. What she thought was a small way to get rich triggered an infections mission to get the facts. We get a good laugh because there's a 99% chance that she's a leftist whore

No, but she guilt tripped the entire western game industry into making nothing but shit games full of virtue signaling.

How about stop being such an autist?

SJW blowback was a part of it. She in turn was a part of that.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

No, she didn't... The fighting was going on long before that and I had lost a lot of friends prior to GamerGate just for owning guns.

She does represent a turning point, though. They'd attacked us on every front, going after everything that people cherished and harassing people for their hobbies and interests and once they made a big push against vidya, that's when they stepped into our court.

She didn't cause this mess personally, but she headed up an attack on the one thing that the faggots and nerds here would actually stand up and fight for.

>Did this bitch trigger events...?
That slut couldnt even make my pee pee grow with her seks movies. And you think she could trigger anything that could be called an event?

seriously. don't watch her seks pics. You could turn gay. You've been warned.

It existed way before her. She just lit the fuse that galvanized it.

I think we can agree that Gamergate was instrumental in turning internet autists strongly anti-feminist. Some of them, like me, went further to the right.
Were those people, coming to Sup Forums, the sole reason for Trump being elect? Not sure.

That's mostly what I meant. The media's true colors were revealed and when they lashed out, people fought back.

Her kind attempted to subvert and hijack a hobby. The remarkable thing was that even women and LGBT folk did not want anything to do with it, hence the #notyourshield hashtag.

This is what Marxists do. They infiltrate groups and hobbies and subvert them and change them from the inside.

no, she ain't do shit. no one outside of a subset of Sup Forums even knew about GG.

>no one outside of a subset of Sup Forums even knew about GG.
Gooblergate had a lot of news stories written about it though

Not the sole reason by any means, but a factor nonetheless. Especially with his internet presence and the media's constant assault, which people now saw through

Cool idea, but wrong. As big of a clusterfuck as gamer gate was, most people don't care enough about video games for it to affect them that much.

dave rubin tho

You honestly can't give a woman of this caliber that much credit. she's simply lucky to have taken advantage of a bullshit job field, i.e "video game journalism", something that should be left to autistic 12 year old youtubers. if she had entered another field, she would have fucked and sucked her way to the top for her 15 minutes there as well. seriously, give me a break.

Gamergate really does feel like it was the beginning.of the end for them. I doubt it was any kind of catalyst though, just the first major pushback.

Wasn't the controversy about her sleeping with reviewers so they'd give her game good reviews then it turned out the game was complete and utter schlock?

Or have I switched timelines again..

Gamergate sure created the youtube subculture of anti-regressive E-celebs like Sargon, Milo and Rubin.

My guess is that Sup Forums slowly leads to, as leftist would call it, normalisation of white nationalism. Now I know that there're a lot of people around not afraid to talk about it and I have much more courage to carefully redpill people around me. Maybe some mechanism like this worked in the elections.

Think of the SJW assault as a cultural blitzkrieg. Preparations begun with Obama's election and snowballed from there. It started with doxxing people who had 'incorrect' opinions and getting them fired, harassing them in the real world. Harassment online for having 'incorrect' thoughts and hobbies picked up steam during this period... No one really knew what was going on. For some reason, leftist cry bullies were super effective and people didn't realize how deep the rot went.

I was personally harassed and gaslit by former friends... I was made to feel like I was in the wrong, like I was some sort of an asshole for just talking about my hobbies and it worked... I felt like I was the problem, this was back in 2011 when I finally decided to shut my mouth. I assume a lot of people shared this kind of experience.

Then I switched over from /k/ to Sup Forums at some point... And I realized that the problem was more widespread and that, perhaps, it was the other side being a bunch of fucking assholes.

Granted, I defended my views rigorously and I gave as good as I got, but the demoralization you feel when being dog piled by a bunch of people that hated you for liking a mechanical device get to you.

GameGate, though I wasn't involved, was the first organized counter push that I can point to that invariably lead to what we do now, today... Which is stuffing our intellectual boot up Nazi ass and guaranteeing our God damn freedom to enjoy ourselves and speak our fucking mind.

For the nerds invovled, it was a huge wake up call when they found themselves demonized by the press, sure. That episode of Law and Order is right up there with the Punk Rock Quincy MD one.

It was the public's lack of faith in journalism that fuelled both Trump and Brexit, for example. The more corrupt the corporate media is in a country, the more likely it is to freak out at the ballot box now.

Except for the best episode of Law & Order of all time.

I was a lightweight Fox News righty before gg. After gg, I got redpilled and have gone down the rabbit hole. So for me gg was the jump off point.

>revisionist history: the post
Eat shit faggot.

That's exactly what is was about.

With the superb owl as an example, there's nothing that these scum won't try to politicize.

whos that sperm queen

This dumb bitch was sucking multiple cocks for game reviews about her game about having a sad. The real story is women's default position is whore when they want something.

Oh the best bit, the TOTALLY BEST BIT is this: shes coming out as as transgender

vidyow.com/video/Zoe-Quinn-COMES-OUT-as-TRANSGE/Hv-wq2bdEl0/

She was part of the patriarchy all along. Six guys, an extra hotdogs and fries

Man, that shit was amazing.

That was the original accusation. Of course, Sup Forums and Sup Forums faggots being the retards that they are didn't actually fact check anything. She never received a good review(none of the guys in question ever even reviewed her game), and the best they could point to after the fact was that one of the fags mentioned Zoe in a grand total of TWO articles spanning over like 3 years. Once to bitch about Steam greenlight for indie devs, and once as a blurb for new indie devs.

In other words, it was fucking nothing and they really didn't have a reason to initially hound her. Then it kinda turned into Sup Forums wanting to flush liberals out of gaming because they were sick of their shit. Kotaku and all the other SJW gaming sites...they wanted it all burned down. So it basically turned into that and them framing it as "ethics in gaming journalism" as a weak ass excuse to go after leftist gaming journalists.

Can confirm, saw pics, am shitposter now

>zoe quinn comes out as transgender

I hate Americans like these

fucking make the purge real and call it the "sjw purge"

if you say so, i don't play video games and truly don't care about any of this idiocy

all i know is that a text-based suicide game is conceptually more interesting than interactive muslim-genocide propaganda

That's why I still have time for milo, he was our guy when everyone else was shitting on us. His gg breitbart pieces were a big part.

>Did this bitch trigger events that ultimately got trump elected?
No. Outside of topics of cheating and integrity of journalists in context of shitty games and meh-quality pussy, she's no one.

Also, expecting consensus on Sup Forums. How naive.

The response was what really set it off: a dozen or so articles about "gamers are dead" released in the span of two days and the GameJourno google doc blew the whole thing up

It was barely a game, just a simulator of some sort.

Some very known journos started randomly talking/writibg about her "game" when she was a literal nobody in the business, not even in the indie business. No one knew anything about her until these journos did.

Turned out she had slept with everyone of them while having a boyfriend, when her ex exposed all of it she cried "misogyny" and the rest is history.

She didn't really earn money on her first game because it was free but she gained a shit load of publicity. Now she's known/famous and everyone feels pity for her, she literally secured her career of becoming a "game developer" by being a victim. When she doesn't even fucking know how to code. The "game" she did before wasn't even her work, just design, she just told some beta code monkey to code the game for her.

Thanks. Been looking for this for awhile

It really helped put Breitbart and Milo on the map because they were the only ones standing up for gg

Easy there, Zoe. If you feel bad you can still make things better by killing yourself.

Zoe, Anita, John Flynt, Casey Neistat, those horrible celeb preaching videos...each one of them played a major role in electing Donald Trump. The justice will never stop tasting delicious.

GG did teach a lot of autists how to do proper investigation and in anonymous meme warfare on social media. you can say it was a kind of prototype for a lot of things that happened during the election.

Trump got around the same number of votes as Romney and McCain. Trump won because Hillary Clinton. No one wanted to vote for her.

Her ex outed her as sleeping with multiple game journos for review scores, yawn. But then in response the sites concerned literally on the same day ran 'the death of the traditional gamer' type articles. They essentially colluded to try and change the gaming demographic, and shill for diversity. Cue fun and games. And don't forget sarkeesian, wu, and harpur

>durr it wasn't a review!!!

Merely referring that series of webpages with links as a "game" was enough justification to scrutinize these so-called game journalists.

Don't make me start posting GG screencaps m8.

Her choose your own adventure was nominated for three top gaming awards, all of them linked to the Five Guys for a start.

>Some very known journos started randomly talking/writibg about her "game" when she was a literal nobody in the business, not even in the indie business. No one knew anything about her until these journos did.

[citation needed]

She is mentioned in a grand total of like 2-3 articles...and they're not even articles relating exclusively to her. She is mentioned in passing. Why do you guys always insist on spouting incorrect shit and just parroting things you hear?

Everyone in the Indie business is a nobody until they get some shitty game of theirs greenlit on Steam. That's exactly what Zoe did. Literally thousands of indie devs are brought up in articles like this, and she was again...talked about a grand total of 2 or 3 times in a span of 3 years.

Milo first got popular covering GG so I guess?

Yes
It was the first major event that started making everyone hate SJWs and confirming how the mainstream media is pushing a cultural marxist agenda

GG was also the reason why Sup Forums memes especially the 2013-2014 ones are everywhere now
Sup Forums became the frontrunner of vidya culture after that and became top of the pecking order

I still remember the first Quinnspiracy threads
At first it was just e-celeb shit until every gaming website that isn't IGN for some reason attacked "gamers" for MUH SOGGY KNEE
After that the good, the bad, and the ugly show up
moot was revealed to be a cuck
The rest was history

Didn't care about anything apart from video games before gamergate and id never heard of Sup Forums

In a weird way she helped me become a better man.

Yes she wanted to get the game greenlighted so she could gain publicity and secure her career.

She did that by sleeping with a bunch of jurnous who randomly all at the same time started talking about her and her game on podcasts, at the same time she was fucking them.

They give her publicity so Neofags would go to steam to vote on her game. Literally the plan all along.

>top gaming awards
>indie dev awards

Pick one you fucking retard. These aren't industry high ups. It's literally a group of nobodies gathering together to try and make some of them relevant to the industry. That she was "nominated" means nothing. You are, at best, proving that she had friends among indie devs that gave her a pity nomination in some shitass backroom "award" conference that nobody gives two shits about.

This is on the level of whining about Oscar bait titles getting nominated. She made an indie game about depression. Of course it's going to get liberal butt points. The same way gone home was a walking simulator that got massive praise because muh pink haired military lesbian.

isn't she belgian or dutch? her real name is chelsea van vanderburg or something like that

EVERY DAY with this shit for the past two weeks. Are you bored now that Kiwi Farms shut down? Go to cripple chan and discuss Chelsea Vanvalkenburg there.

Reminder every time you see someone make fun of GG, it's a sheep who hopped on after girls started leaving death threats on their own steam pages using sock puppet accounts or unverifiable claims, Phil fish even doxxed himself which was evident from the metadata of the leak. It started after a guy made a giant essay about how she slept with five video game reviewers to get good coverage of her "game." It got viral because of the Five Guys joke at the beginning, "I can never look at Five Guys the same way again."

According to him, she said to him that she had to let her cheat for "her career." This is of course not 100% proof but her actions afterwords and seeing how victimizing yourself with made up, hyperbolic stories is becoming more popular makes for a good case. She responded to these statements not by refuting the statements by claiming that Sup Forums was doxxing her and "slutshaming." Seeing how many, many women cheat and don't get intense internet campaigns to expose them, I don't think that was the point. The real issue was the five guys. They all were deep in the industry and it exposed they have blacklists that they share among each other and push their friends games in exchange for favors, like sucking dick.

"Buuut it waaaas a personal attack! She said so so it must be true! GG doesn't like women making video games!!!" Shut up, just shut up for a second. Her game was out for a year before this event, nobody cared some people even liked it. After it was exposed what she did to get advertising for her game, like all women she immediately made it about herself and you fell for it. Even afterwords they started coasting off this supposed victimhood to make it an LGBT thing against all reason, and scammed people with crowd funding for Gaymercons.

GG showed younger, beta gamer males how leftist identity and victimhood politics can affect more than older, white evangelicals. I'd say it was a factor in the push for antiPC politics and thus Donald Trump.

You think a 42 year old coal miner in West Virginia knows what this inverted-cockscab is?

Fuck no. Trump won for a slew of other reasons.

>be a dumb feminist
>fail
>become a man
>still fail

Sad.

Not just milo, I had breitbarts one year gg review still bookmarked. Check the names
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/15/gamergate-a-year-in-review/

Indie was hot shit at the time m8 (2nd wave with 1st wave at 2009-2010)
Everyone was eyeing on them looking for another Minecraft or Super Meat Boy

Cite me the articles you're talking about. The podcasts. All of it. I want fucking dates and times you claim this happened that actually aligns with the idea that she slept with them and got positive press. Because my searches turn up absolutely nothing. One of the journalists mentioned her in a handful of articles about indie devs and these articles were literally years apart.

There IS no press pushing her game. This is a meme you guys keep parroting and there's simply nothing there. Maybe she was fucking them, but if there was any positive effect on her coverage, I can't find it anywhere that actually sticks out as unusual coverage or corruption.

We should start a false flag Twitter campaign blaming her for "nerd nazis"

>Oni-chan *Lil' Sister in Japanese*
It brings me particular mix of cringe, disappointment, irritation, disbelief and laughter when I see bullshit like this - wrong translation, wrong spelling, wrong gender. Delightful. A high-class troll couldn't make it better.

Yeah? How many started their rw journey with gg. Sargon, mcinnes, Lauren, milo all were gg vets, how many did they bring on board?

GG was a cringefest

Reminder that John Flynt (aka Breanna Wu) was promoted on Hillary Clinton's official campaign website as an anti-Alt-Right/Trump authority because of his role in Gamergate.

Gamergate gave us an online legion and trained us in the art of online ideological warfare. Zoe opening her legs recruited and trained the meme army that won the war for Trump.

>Because my searches turn up absolutely nothing.
You didn't really search, did you?
Alright, I'll give you a tiny hint then - start with youtube. A few of the more popular videos about it (look for the ones with older dates, from the beginning of the shit, explaining things) have a few decent links to sources.

Gamergate brought me to pol. After years of resisting the grotesque call of the chan, failing to become the oldfag I could have been, I got the real story from hotwheels' people. I have always been a center left kind of guy with the occasional full-blown stalin spasm. Now I'm center-right, going further right every day.

Thanks for giving that editor blowjobs for reviews, whore. You woke up so many people who thought they were already woke.

Kiwifarms shut down? Why?

>Zoe opening her legs recruited and trained the meme army that won the war for Trump.
Presenting it like that does it disservice. The army may have risen because of her, but it never was thanks to her.

what a load of fucking shit. how many words can you waste to describe a bunch of losers on the internet

>dude here's a hint: check out some spooky sourceless youtube videos. it's legit, trust me.
>btw check out Alex Jones, he has the documents

Into the garbage it goes.

Here's a hint: post a fucking URL to this coverage. Post podcast links. Show me that an unusual amount of coverage occurred and that this coverage coincides with the five guys timeline.

People doxxing and stalking people couldn't stop themselves from doxxing and stalking each other so the owner had to shut the whole shitfest down because he started to worry about his family.

>The facts about slavery in North America:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
is this creepy ghoul for real reiterating bullshit propaganda by nation of islam?

It was a bootcamp, the recruits got better for it.

Game mechanic was a stamina meter renamed a depression meter, this wasn't ground breaking stuff and was just a shitty game overall. Gamers play games to escape depression, not indulge in it.

Probably. They crap and fall back in it every other step they take.
Who is that? (Or what is that?)

>Alex Jones
>Into the garbage it goes.

If you cannot spend a fucking minute searching instead of using strawmen (like if I'd mean Alex Jones) then I understand how you couldn't find shit. If you think you'll be spoonfed after such kind of crap, boy do I have a surprise for you.

Remember when moot turned Sup Forums into a police-state in order to whiteknight her?

He's running for congress off the back of already having beaten the 'alt-right', kek.

thehill.com/homenews/news/311302-game-developer-brianna-wu-eyeing-run-for-congress-in-2018

Gg really was the start of the real anti sjw, anti PC moment in an organised way

She sure helped.

By how much, no one can say.
But because of her, SJW and the medias became even more radicals and antagonizing, and a lot of people got tired of their shit.

>Oni-chan

It was our cringefest my friend
It was where we developed our strategies

Side note, notice how cringe became mainstream after GG
YCYL threads were still widespread during GG
You can thank Sup Forums for every fag misusing the word

I liked to check how bad Jake Rapp's life was every 3 months or so. Last time I did there was speculation he'd left Alison. Any updates on the most pathetic cuck in the world? Is he still being browbeaten into gay prostitution while his wife fucks other men?

Gamergate is what finally redpilled me. For me, it was because I was keeping track of events from the get-go. I read that entire wordpress site, and was like "wow, zoe quinn is a bitch, whatever".

But then I saw discussion getting censored about it elsewhere, and then eventually on here. So then I became interested in it, standard Streisand effect type stuff.

Then the gaming press and regular press started constructing their harassment narrative, while completely ignoring or not even mentioning the original allegations.

So for me it was redpilling because I got to see the original events unfold and watch a narrative being constructed that was counter to them. It made me question what other narratives were constructed like this, and when Trump came onto the scene and the media went ballistic I smelled a rat.

>I'm not going to "spoonfeed" you proof of my argument, you have to go research and prove my arguments for me :^)

Classic. Going to teach you a lesson, poledancer. In an argument, you provide proof of your claims, or your claims are dismissed on lack of evidence. It is not my job to research your claims and determine that they're false, it is your job to prove that they are true. Since you are unwilling to prove your claims or provide any proof, you lose.

>like if I'd mean Alex Jones

I was illustrating the stupidity of your argument, because Alex Jones(and his gullible listeners) often think it's sufficient that he claims to have government documents detailing such and such a conspiracy and they take him at his word that he both has them and has interpreted them correctly.

Now either provide proof of your claim, or fuck off.

Remember when you started browsing Sup Forums last summer and have no idea what you're talking about?

I know you still get shit on cripchan Sup Forums about it if they know you are mainly 4/pol/ - 'your a cuck for staying etc'

hi moot

GG existed way before Anita and Zoe came onto the scene, the whole fight with EA and voting it worst company in America, the journalist corruption findings and video game scores, ME3, DmC etc. etc. happened months before these two saw an opportunity to make quick cash and jumped onto the scene and hijacked the whole thing into a cult of personality.

Remember when they mocked:

>Actually it's about ethics in video game journalism

Because it was till these dumb fucks got involved, it was like watching Chanology and Occupy Wallstreet all over again as what started off as a noble pursuits got infiltrated and destroyed by puppets.

Fuck off Zoe

That was just Ted bro.

Trayvon and GG were the 2 things that redpilled me. Before then I actually trusted the media, just thought they were biased. Now I know they're malicious.

Also video gaming got turned into a virtue signaling festival. I remember the old days when it was all about being able to do knew stuff, new graphics, etc Vidya culture changed into something shitty. But part of this is also because graphics have reached a peak now, and anymore improvements don't seem as major as they did in the past, even if they are impressive

>believing things you haven't properly researched.
>attacking people who don't feel like spoon feeding you a debated to death topic.

This is why you lose.