Canada to provide medical treatment to child affected by Muslim Travel Ban

Canada to provide medical treatment to child affected by Muslim Travel Ban.

This is why I love my country.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/03/health/iraqi-refugee-dilbireen-profile/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait till the moslems are 30-40-50% of the population, you'll be crying as your head is being cut off

Land of the cowards eh?

;_;
upboated
upbot if u crie too

I didn't know the travel ban inflicted 3rd degree burns on infants. Trump must be really evil to do something like this.

The ban is for certain countries only not every Muslim country. Canadians are fucking retarded kucks.

Keeping this child alive is a fucking mistake

Just kill the child its life is already ruined.

Thats pretty nice.

She wasn't born like this.
Her husband threw acid in her face.

Kys slav

GREAT banter

It is going to be hard. But the child deserves a chance at life.

>Canada to provide medical treatment
Good, at least we know the kids gonna die then

I would prefer being dead than have that kind of deformity

Kill it with fire.

Oh. Wait...

This wtf

Why are you such a heartless bastard, don't you want this child to win? He can't do that if he lives.

No it doesnt just kill it.

Put that demon spawn down Jesus Christ

>Canada to provide medical treatment to child affected by Muslim Travel Ban.
I wasn't aware Muslim Travel Ban is a disease. I say we should quarantine everyone with the symptoms from entering our countries.

>Keeping this child alive is a fucking

WRONG. The Canadian tax payers (like myself) are going to pay millions of dollars in healthcare benefits so this child can live a "normal" life.

Doesn't that sound reasonable to you? Spending millions for someone who will probably never contribute anything of value to our society?

lol

Go ask the saudis to take care of him cunt.

Remember that lack of existence is painless
So... You giving a deformed child the pain of life
You're such a great hero, congratulations man

Kill that thing already. It would not turn into anything worth it. Normal sandniggers already grow up to be trash, heavily fucked and deformed ones would turn even worse. Make that thing a favor and finish the work, its life wouldn't be worth it anyways. It couldn't even possibly get laid, unless it gives to a prostitute or a girl it rapes spirit crushing trauma. Kill that thing.

Omg you opened my eyes, thanks!!!
Now I see why we should keep this deformed child alive!

Holy fuck you are a fucking idiot , this kids parents live in Iraq. He was supposed to come to the US under a medical visa for a surgery on an agreement with a charity that helps refugee kids get the surgery they need that they wouldn't otherwise be able to in another country. No canadian tax money is going towards this so stop being fucking retarded.

Those homeless vets wouldn't mind some medical treatment too, but I guess they're aren't muslim

There's 64 million displaced people on this Earth, Trudy.

ewww just kill it

good luck

when this kid gets older hes gonna want revenge for what you did to his face

> Holy fuck you are a fucking idiot , this kids parents live in Iraq. He was supposed to come to the US under a medical visa for a surgery on an agreement with a charity that helps refugee kids get the surgery they need that they wouldn't otherwise be able to in another country. No canadian tax money is going towards this so stop being fucking retarded.

Why the fuck did you not link the article you bozo?

Regardless of that, any medical attention this person receives will still use up our medical resources.

That's great man keep "lovin it"
Just don't expect anybody to follow suit, you want to take in a toxic group of trouble makers
Knock yourself out

As a matter of fact, blow yourself up

>we don't want to be murdered by savages
>cowards

Why is it our fucking job to take care of the entire world? All you fags fucking hate us anyway.

Enjoy our leftovers, you fucking leaf.

Sounds like a bad investment tbqh, legalise euthanasia

kek

What the fuck is that thing???
This is why we need eugenics

>we need eugenics

I agree!

Where do you think the $ comes for that user? Is Canada so rich that you can prop up the poor of the entire world? Because they're going to come there and you're going to find out. There's nothing wrong with migration or refugees but out of the 3 million Germany has taken in 50 people have found jobs. No not 50,000. 50 people. It's just not sustainable and bleeding heart liberals are going to destroy our economies and then our countries will be 3rd world shitholes too. Do you think China is going to help us then? Do you think all these countries we helped are going to help us then? I'm not shit posting I'm being 100% serious my maple hording brother. We can help 10 people in place in their country for the 1 person we bring over to help. Liberals just want to pet them and coo over them like a pet so they can feel good about their empty horrible lives. Conservatives want the help to be voluntary and help them in place over there. We don't get to feel like angels but we get more done.

So where is the line drawn? You cannot be a hospital to the entire world; you let one in and everybody'll want free treatment. That's what's crippled our NHS, health tourists coming in for free treatment and then fucking off while us, the taxpayers who paid all our lives get told no.

That's fucking doll, dumb leaf.

If Muslims do that to their own people what are they going to do for you?

Canada: Give us tour Irish rapists, witches, and deformed Muslim children.

Fuck off shill poster.

Western separation when?

>cnn.com/2017/02/03/health/iraqi-refugee-dilbireen-profile/
>The UK-based charity Road to Peace made arrangements for Dilbireen to receive urgent medical care in Boston, where Shriners Hospitals for Children agreed to treat him and other injured refugee children at no cost. Road to Peace works with organizations around the world to help build alliances between communities in conflict and facilitate specialized medical care for refugee children.
Maybe because your country invaded his country for no good reason , left a million dead and left allowing ISIS to take over.

Good thing face transplants are becoming a thing. Hopefully they his kid benefits from modern medicine/facial reconstruction.

Fucking hell. I hope the father got the death penalty for mutilating a baby.

>The UK-based charity Road to Peace made arrangements for Dilbireen to receive urgent medical care in Boston, where Shriners Hospitals for Children agreed to treat him and other injured refugee children at no cost. Road to Peace works with organizations around the world to help build alliances between communities in conflict and facilitate specialized medical care for refugee children.
CHARITY

WHY DOES TRUMP BURN MUSLIM BABIES

poor baby, hopefully surgery helps him.

woah they're ugly

>voldemort

Dilbireen's family fled their home to escape the bloodshed. The young family found shelter among other displaced Yazidis in a refugee camp, where Dilbireen was born on January 4, 2015. A year later, around Dilbireen's first birthday, a fires sparked by a malfunctioning gas heater set his crib ablaze. Flosa was baking bread outside when her baby's crib went up in flames, and people nearby rushed to his aid.

> Is Canada so rich that you can prop up the poor of the entire world?

Hell no, our national debt is just as out of control as the USAs.

>Because they're going to come there and you're going to find out. There's nothing wrong with migration or refugees but out of the 3 million Germany has taken in 50 people have found jobs. No not 50,000. 50 people. It's just not sustainable and bleeding heart liberals are going to destroy our economies and then our countries will be 3rd world shitholes too.

That's what the refugees want.. Anyone who isn't willing to integrate, you educate, if after that they still refuse to integrate, I say kill them.

>Do you think China is going to help us then?

No they just want the gold back that was stolen from them.

> I'm not shit posting I'm being 100% serious my maple hording brother.

I love my maple syrup. I am being series as well.

>. We can help 10 people in place in their country for the 1 person we bring over to help. Liberals just want to pet them and coo over them like a pet so they can feel good about their empty horrible lives.

Agreed.

>Conservatives want the help to be voluntary and help them in place over there. We don't get to feel like angels but we get more done.

Precisely. When you give someone welfare they eventually become dependent upon it, to the point where they can't take care of themselves.

aw man dis mak mi cri evri tym. fuk laws and borders n shit.

Not

A

Muslim

Ban

You

Idiot

Leaf

Iraq wouldn't sign an agreement to keep our forces there. Obama's not master negotiator but he tried. Taking out Saddam Hussein was a mistake but we can't just prop these countries up forever. Yes we made ISIS damn it. So now we deserve to let them in and kill us? that's exactly what (((they))) are trying to do leafenstein.

>feeling as a saint for helping some children
omg canada you still have to learn how to be tolerant, start by raising your muslim population to 5%

why the fuck doesn't anyone ask: couldn't the kid be treated in the country of origin?
those white devils and their superior medical voodoo!

>
s/series/serious/g;

Not me Burgerbro.
>Amerifat living in Canuckistan
>muh gibsmedats
>muh Canadian pucci

Gonna milk it until it gets bad. Then going back to Kansas or family in Florida/Utah

>my goverment gives preference to some nobody foreigner instead of taxpayer who actually pay for their services
>this is why I love my country

We are hitting levels of cuckoldry that we thought were not possible before.

TOP FUCKING KEK

>
why the fuck doesn't anyone ask: couldn't the kid be treated in the country of origin?
those white devils and their superior medical voodoo!

POLAND STOP IT
NO ASKING LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS!

>letting a family in temporarily so they can get a treatment that a hospital agreed means they are going to kill people
fucking hell mate , not everyone in Iraq is some crazy fundamentalist Islamist especially a family coming here temporarily for a surgery. All this jihad shit was a thing of the past until US started reviving it.

wow look what Trump just did to that defenseless pansexual genderfluid muslim refugee infant baby. why isn't he impeached and in prison for war crimes yet?

Top bantz m8

so it was a chemical wedding?

read the thread , it's a charity providing it
>Iraqi doctors advised the parents to get him treated outside the country, Dilbireen's father, Ajeel Muhsin, said.

Kill this kid now before he shoots himself after 30 years of agonizing pain and depression

There was a good reason, recourse access.

Why do you think tv's, cell phones, computers ect have dropped in price so much over the last 10 years? Canadian ingenuity? nope. American Imperialism.

Might is right, the strong have taken from the weak since life first began on this planet. If they had the strength to do it to us they would, and you fucking know it.

If any of you liberal scum really did appose imperialism, you'd throw out all your electronics and never use anything that requires oil or mineral resources.

Holy shit the muslim ban did that to the kid? We really are monsters.

That's cool Canada bro, kids like these are innocent and got harmed by things out of their control, just make sure you have the manpower and military power to back up the aftermath, these kids are the TRUE asylum seekers, the rest is just opportunistic trash. The rest you fucking gun down they are part of invastionists.

>back to Kansas
Fuck Kansas senpai, it's going down the shitter fast, even Oklahoma is better right now

I'm more hopeful for anti-depressants that make you completely numb to everything, because that's the only way to live if that happens to you.

Nah fuck off burger these are the types you accept as refugees ,these kids are completely innocent. They don't know jack shit. This is the pol way, death to invasion, we keep our humanity. That's the trade.

IS THERE NOT A SINGLE MUSLIM COUNTRY WHICH COULD TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD ???
NOT A SINGLE MUSLIM DOCTO........ oh wait

this is actually what I thought it was at first

wtf is this??

Dude they are little kids, even the biggest war torn combat asshole has been friendly to little kids. they dont know wtf is going on. they are the ones who are refugees.

These are the actual ones who need saving, they didn't do fuckall to anyone, it's a fucking travesty.

south africa cannot into humor

This is going to sound horrible, but don't lose your humanity pol, there are wars and there are wars, cunts die, cunts let live, but little kids don't deserve any of this shit.

Fuck me I'm Afrikaans and I'm preaching this shit, wtf pol

ok but what happened to him? I was seriously asking

This is why I love Canada, it's everyone's dumping ground and we get to pay for it. :-]

I don't know but don't even joke about this shit, senpai. Kids get shipped the fuck out.

and this is why proper vetting is now being done under Trump

Thank you for posting

snap

leaf as fuck, when you have enough number in Muslim population you will cry the shit out for help from emperor Trump.

Not gonna lie, former Bernie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bernie become even more senile. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Stop spending my fucking money on this fucking garbage.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I'm seriously reeing here guys.

Another one of my unit mates offed himself, because we can't afford to properly staff our support units because our military has pennies.

Meanwhile a significant amount of our homeless are veterans.

On top of that, the natives (yeah I actually give a fuck about the shitties) are living in third world conditions all over Canada because we just pour money into them but don't bother holding them accountable. Half of them don't have fucking drinking water.

You have to pay for your own chemo treatment.

Fuck. This is fucking treason.

t. autistic veteran

No fuck you guys, we're the biggest assholes on the planet but kids get shipped the fuck out. They're innocent.

You motherfucker

Sry leaf bro. Hopefully on the day of the rake it will be you that does the raking.

DUDE just STOP they are just little kids dude little innocent beautiful perfect sexy little dudes who should learn to love dudes dude

bruh dont even ask man just buy him a fuckin plane ticket and pay for his healthcare bruh its your fault hes dyin he just a kid bruh shieet

No fuck off with that shit, these are tiny kids they don't know any better, no way bong the hardest men on the planet would fuck you up for that post IRL.

Jesus fucking Christ, I agree to limit the entrance of combat-aged single males, but no women, children or elderly, this just inhumane.

Why don't we have any say in this!

All we get is a parade of politicians promising mildly different variations of the same politically correct globalist garbage. No one wants personal responsibility or truth.

Fuck me I'm sick of this. This is why I'm leaving the military. I unironically almost don't think this country is worth fighting for anymore.

SWEDEN NO!