Was Sandy hook a hoax?

I live in Connecticut and we all know it was a FEMA drill

But some how and for some reason England is insistant that it happened....am i missing something?

did sandy hook only happen in England?

Was it a hologram?

I'm so confused

bump

Bump for troof

securitty footage speaks for itself

>Sandy Hoax

Let's be honest he looks like one cool motherfucker

Feels like a slide, but I'll bite.

Most of America thinks this as well. The narrative push on the populous is that of a shooting. The sheep will eat the grass they are given.

Google it. I don't have links to proofs on my phone. There is a YouTube video that has some stuff in it ", the vedio provides it sources.

The fact that they released a news article about it the day before it happened is pretty suspect. The fact that the "photo" of the "active screen" dosnt show on the video tap, at that the tap that should have e shown kids running but dosnt show anything but an empty parking lot.

If you watch some of the interviews you can see the people getting feed lines.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>26 xmas trees behind the fire station on the day of the shooting, one for watch victim
>lanzas DNA not found on any weapons used
>dashcam footage shows first responding officers have no sense of urgency, even when timestamped video shows them arriving minutes after being dispatched
>dame dash cam footage shows officers unloading snacks and bottles of water from the back seat of cruiser an hour after arriving
>lone survivor has never given an interview nor has ever been identified

wait a goddamn second. that's from terminator

Reminder that DNA found on the guns at the Lanza home AND the School did not match Adam Lanza. It did although match an UNAMED felon out of New York State.

Is all of this shit real? Never been much for conspiracies but if that first pic in thread is real..

It is

It happened, you dumb motherfucker

What do you think Terminator was based on?

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

> I live in ct
> know people in Newtown
> know people who are lobbyists
> how come I know it was staged but you say it was real?
> how do you know when I am literally right here?

What magik powers do you have?

bump

It's real because the BBC (state media) said it's real

t. the United Kingdom

Oh.

I don't have BBC here I just have reality

Sorry

Carry on

Why r they letting this slide?

SAMdy hook

Why don't people from CT speak out about this? Sandy Hook was clearly a hoax but nobody talks about it. The legacy media is clearly compromised, but we have youtube/twitter/etc, why not scream loud about this?

Its really easy.
They simply don't do interviews, any reporter of any news station who asks their bosses if they should do interview about this with those people get the stock "it wouldn't interest people" answer

Wrong. The unnamed felon DNA was found on the letter mailed to investigators. The weapons and ammo had two of the teachers DNA on them. One of the teachers wasnt even a "shooting victim"