Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That nigger's head

WE

yes i'm sure that's exactly what happened

WUZ

KANGZ

kekity kek, I can't tell which of these are satire and which are genuine anymore, well done

>allows no energy to escape
Some of it necessarily does, or they'd all be Vantablack-tier wood elves.

Who am I kidding? I shouldn't expect a nigger to understand science.

> melanin is necessary for [x, y, z]
But that's fucking wrong, dumbass.

Other than Vitamin E production, melanin does almost jack shit for your metabolism. Melanin in the skin may help reduce the risk of sunburn which is a risk factor of skin cancer, but go figure, it turns out blacks are at least as likely to acquire skin cancer. We just have shitty methodology for catching it early!

Fucking Hell, they aren't even trying!

Early attempt at terrace farming? Not likely when WE WUZ KANGZ!

>Inca farming terraces
>AYO WE WUZ GIANT NIGGAS WALKIN UP N DOWN DEM GIANT STEPS N SHIEEET

Utter barbarism.

>dark chuckle
The proper terminology is "nigger giggle."

Sometimes i wonder what crazy evolutionary developments lived, before we became the dominant species and cleaned house. .

Why do SJWs draw like this? It's the same style as that "assigned male" comic.

YOO CAESAR ,I WILL BEAT U AZZ

>tfw you realise what stopped the territorial expansion of every empire in history beyond certain boundaries

PEANUT BUTTER

FLYING PYRAMID STARGATEZ

ROYALTY N SHIT

Powerful black people telling whitey to stop bringing civilisation and sheeeit, of course, pics are unrelated

> set a 91-year-old on fire
> "not a monster"
What kind of upside-down horseshit is this?

> cut open a childs dick at the base
> proceed to fuck it

RETROSPECTIVE CULTURAL ANALYSISTS

WE WAS

Welp

Hadnt seen that before

>seed of satan
>not abominable

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

>a tasty snack

Yes, we have many white cultures, most of which were VERY successful at subjugating an entire continent (in the case of the British, multiple!).

How can they possibly claim there's no such thing as a white culture if theirs were swamped by it?

I hate it when people describe their own expression as if they have any idea what it looks like to someone else.

What the fuck is this bullshit. How is it that aborigines can think of all this depraved insanity when they can't even invent farming. Fuck.

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"We did something, but you'll have to take our word for it."

You already know the answer because instead of actually cleaning up the house, you decided to put them on welfare.

Maybe because the mighty roman empire gained nothing from invading your shitskin part of the world. Kill yourself you useless genetically inferior nigger

>depraved insanity
You have to be Christian to have the frame of reference to understand. Not everyone was made by God.

It's too small to read. I've read this and it's great. Please put up the link so I can save it and spread it.

Fuck niggers

Open in new tab and click the magnifying glass. (middle mouse button)?

Its kinda of cool that we are seeing this happen with Trudeau.

>Its kinda of cool that we are seeing this happen with Trudeau.
Yep.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

>What the fuck is this bullshit. How is it that aborigines can think of all this depraved insanity when they can't even invent farming.
Desu I don't blame them
They probably tried all sorts of crazy shamanistic shit in desperate attempts to evoke Emu mercy.

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1486486916260m.jpg

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1486486916260.jpg

>take off the m

The style is awful but the content is historically accurate.

Augustus or rather at Octavian at that point had not yet completely solidified his grip over Rome. A foreign war over a minor kingdom at that point was over stretching his abilities and resources.

The Kush were one of the very few successful black civilizations that have existed. We know very little of them since we haven't had the kind of lucky break with their language like we had with Egypt by discovering the rosetta stone. Also later Arabic influence that arrived with Islam have completely destroyed the original language so once again we've lost ability to study ancient history due to Arabic imperialism.

What we do know is that they even managed to conquer Egypt during the middle kingdom and ruled over it with one dynasty but that turned out as complete catastrophe as they managed to piss off a white seafaring nation known only as the Hyxos that conquered both Egypt and Kush and reigned for several dynasties before being defeated by the Egyptians. That turning point is where the middle kingdom transformed into the new kingdom which was most definitely ruled by european caucasians due to DNA evidence.

>I'm mentally 12 and NO ONE can stop me!

Bumbing for interest in historical discussion on Sup Forums.

Ah thanks. Also Google American renaissance lawyer pops it up.

I've never heard of Hyxos and calling Assyrians white might be stretch.

I've might have made a little mix up with the hyksos and so called sea peoples here. Also typoed their name.

Ancient Egypt or Kush were never my strong suit. I was always more into the Romans since they wrote shit down in volumes in language that is still taught in high schools today.

Not my strong suit either, had to look up Hyksos. Anyway the Kush were thrown out of Egypt three times by the Assyrians. Sad.

Wtf so pretty much every thing that has happened in history now I s cuz of KANGZ??? They really WUZ kangz wow, next thing we'll know is that George Washington was a kang too

>one has population of less than 2,000 and the other has a population 11x that

epic post my friend :)

Blacks in America need something in history to be proud of. In the past they've tried to steal history from other people but now they've kind of sort of found something that maybe theirs if your willing to overlook the minor detail that most African-americans originate from western Africa and Kush was on the other side of the huge continent separated by thousands of miles and the biggest dessert in the world..

Per 10000 people

After a smoke I realized that by educating blacks the story of Kush might be a way forward for them. The Kush were a minor kingdom until they adapted the culture of their northern caucausian neighbor at which point they became a regional power players and were accepted more widely into the ancient world community.

The moral of the story is that if blacks today want to be accepted as equals they have to assimilate into white culture and drop that nigger shit.

AYO HOL UP

>stealing from Quiktrip

Fuck these niggers, seriously. Quiktrip is probably the best company they'll ever work for. Fucking niggers have no idea how a business works.

According to the full comic the Kush did some completely uncalled for raiding and in a single battle rome murdered every last kushian soldier including their king and princes.
They somehow spin it as a victory for feminism because the romans didn't think of also killing the queen.

I've read that too, very informative.

Here, have another.

Italians need to just give the migrant boats the finger and refuse to help them anymore

first time swede post made me lol

We wuz solar panels