Guys you thought were /ourguy/ but who turned out to be /theirguy/

>Never one to shy from real life political influences in his games, Kojima says he's interested in the global spectrum at the moment, and is "afraid" of "politics moving to the right"—particularly in America.

>their guy
he just wants to get hired by a leftist company, the resources of which he could drain so that it gets ruined from the inside. He is mole, a hidden agent of ours within their ranks. He loves espionage and sabotage, as seen by his works. It is all just a game of 5d chess, and he is a master.

What did hideo have to say though?

Well duh. He loves sucking hollyjew cock.

Who cares, metal gear is over rated stealth shooter, I find it boring as shit and the story makes no sense.

We all know he said this just to keep pounding joostens sweet ass

If you didn't you'd be a fag

Filthy crossboarder, I see you've judt read that thread on Sup Forums too.

He's just butthurt that real life is becoming more absurd than anything he could write

Multiboardism is a code word for Sup Forums genocide

He looks smug

i think you are wrong

I never understood this sentiment. There is literally nothing wrong with posting on more than one board.

MGS2 Kojima was in the right track.

Well, Sup Forums in its current form IS the most influential board on here. A screencap encompassing what Sup Forums was involved in during 2016 would probably have the most impressive stuff if you compared it other boards too. So there's bound to be resentment.

>Implying that Kojima isn't worried that he's going to have his works turn into reality more than they already have

his new game won't have a story if it moves to the right because it won't really make you think

the speech in revengence(?) wouldn't work in a world where that was the standard since we lived in the opposite would could find it a cool view or even be able to see him as a villain but now it's shifting; my guess is his story doesn't make sense

Actually I also dont think there is anything wrong with posting on multiple boards. Maybe my earlier post was a little exaggerated but in calling him a crossboarder I was exposing myself as one too.
I just think that Kojimeme isnt worth discussing on here just because OP read a passing comment about him in some thread on Sup Forums.

Why would this surprise you? He made MGS to be an anti-war/anti-nuclear mouthpiece but massively failed by incidentally making being a soldier seem so awesome that i'm sure it inspired people to join the military.

he made MGSV who gives a shit what this hack does anymore

George Lucas of gaming

The Che Guevara protagonist wasn't a clue big enough?

"Nationalism is bad, m'kay?"
- every Metal Gear title.

>nips afraid of politics going far-right
not surprised, remember what happened to them last time they tried it

>keep pounding
More like "trying to", the friendzoned dork.

I can't wait to see what whacky fucking show the new game is going to be. Looks like an absolute cluster fuck with no identity but hopefully It is so stunning it burns my eyeballs and makes me want to shoot myself.

Two large radioactive dirt patches? Do I get an "A" in history class naow Professor Sempai?