Is Sup Forums schizophrenic?

I am starting to think that schizophrenia is almost as common as autism on this board.

It was watching the HWNDU stream that really convinced me. The fact that half of /ourguys/ ended up getting doxed because several of /oursschizos/ couldn't accept they were real people, and were paranoid they were paid actors paid by Shia.

I think it's the same guys who keep posting flatearth shit on /X/. They are paranoid everyone is part of a grand conspiracy, they believe religious text over scientific evidence, and they think everyone who argues with then is an actor/shill.

I think it's a sickness that a lot of /ourguys/ have to varying degrees, like autism.

Which is probably the main reason liberals will always beat us IRL protests that don't involve the internet. Liberals can build a network sharing numbers and contact information confidently to organize their goals. We can't do this.

Liberals can go on camera and show their faces, we can't. Not just because other liberals might judge us for our views, but also because we might get doxed by Sup Forums thinking we are shills. This is why only whores like Milo and Spencer become our "mascots"

I love being anonymous. I don't go on name fag forums. It just makes me sad that if a HWNDU meeting or Sup Forums rally ever happened in my city, I would never go. Not for fear of getting punched by a skinny arm liberal, but because I wouldn't want to be on camera doing anything that would attract Sup Forums's attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOtM1E0BQWW/?taken-by=christinacortina_&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE
youtu.be/-d752RFZYAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are probably about 800 people browsing this board at any given time, The Prevalance Rate for schizophrenia is approximately 1.1% of the population over the age of 18. Its just a few schizos copy pasting the same stuff in every hwndu thread.

I didn't really follow this, but I enjoyed the supreme memester Jesus. Sucks that some bitter autists had to ruin everyone's fun.

>implying that the left is less paranoid

No. I think there's very few autists or schizos here. But people love pretending that they are and once agitated they will go overdrive over it as they have no other creative outlet or hobby.

>because several of /oursschizos/
The doxxer(s) were shills if you ask me. This paid actor shit was never a point of conversation before the doxxing, then immediately afterwards it was repetitively spammed by what appeared to be the same few people.

I'm bipolar and think the hwndu is a psyop

I don't see why people who support /ourguys/ would dox /ourguys/. Definitely sounds like lefty activity to me.

Speaking of HWNDU, I see not even PAYPUR is out in the rain. fucking prick.

I guess it's possible the doxxibg was done by normies watching the steam

Just feels like only a neckbeared would take the time and effort to do it. Plus the fact that the first ones doxxed were the wifus.

hwndu.info viewcount is still at 1485 despite nothing whatsoever happening and no one being there. Why?

The left doesn't have to fear its own troops. We do.

Government officials, cops, museum staff, people who left their browser open, and several NEETs with nothing better to do.

Sup Forums is a board full of LARP'ers but mental diseases aren't real desu

I'm a nervous wreck in public and pretty autistic too. It woulndn't suprise me if a lot of other posters were the same way.

We're anonymous not because of who we are but because of what we believe.

if it was in my city, nobody would understand anyway and if it were to be in english for some reason; nobody would dox me

Good luck with that, there's literally no information of me, no pictures, nothing

1000 viewbots, 480 people who left the stream open in the background, 2 cops on the sidewalk have it open, 1 cop at the HQ keeping an eye on it, 1 museum security guy watching it and the last viewer is you

A lot of us are total normies, subtly trying to influence the world. One must howl with the wolves one is among.

Most shizophraenic thread on the board or biggest redpill there is?

The waifus were genuine efficient autism done by regular posters, one of which was bragging about it for a few threads before posting.

But with Jesus/leaf it all started being posted around the same time by multiple different posters, then every other thread afterwards was full of 'Brittany Venti did it' disinfo, other bullshit like guro spam, one newfag who (still) makes 45+ posts per thread mocking Sup Forums and somebody using multiple proxies from Israel and possibly other places.

It's either a small group of butthurt lefties or one huge obsessive nutcase.

Maybe it was around 800-1000 active posters BEFORE the election.

Now Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the top dog of internet political discourse. Not only that but think of all the lurkers.

Who cares about doxing?

If you can't stand behind your beliefs IRL, then maybe those beliefs are not so good.

If you care about being identified, you are just as bad as the Antifags who wear masks all the time.

>Its just a few schizos copy pasting the same stuff in every hwndu thread.

Wait, so all the schizo people on this board are really just One or Two hyperactive schizos simply pretending to be other people? I.e. SHILLS?

WHAT IS PERFORMATIVE CONTRADICTION

>There are probably about 800 people browsing this board at any given time
The amount of dogshit that gets posted regularly suggests there are more.

Fix your board you dumb fags, the mods sure as fuck won't do it.

This is correct. Remember where we are, trolling supersedes all else.

Way to fetishize mental illness m night.

Go jump off a bridge you cunt

yeah people here are schizo. they post shit that is just flat out wrong and act like it really happened. kinda like kellyanne and the bowling green massacre.

at first i thought it was a meme but these morons are autistic and schizophrenic. makes sense tho

>inb4 thanks for correcting the record!
>inb4 fuck off shill

The name field is right there man, feel free to type yours in.

I haven't been following this since the first few days, it was funny until after Shia was arrested.

You're literally arguing that a thread of pure autism that attracted pure autism was too autistic.

It's literally two or three VERY dedicated ban evaders who spend their entire day monitering for /hwndu/ threads. They usually attack Jesus or Leafbro, because I guess they have the most on them and they know it'll rile people up.

Remember, if you see an Israeli flag or namefag David Brock, just report and ignore.

ok

Sorry, he meant
>Who cares about doxxing people I don't like

The left is constantly infighting, and the people involved in black bloc tactics are far more paranoid that the people shitposting here.

>It was watching the HWNDU stream that really convinced me. The fact that half of /ourguys/ ended up getting doxed because several of /oursschizos/ couldn't accept they were real people, and were paranoid they were paid actors paid by Shia.
>I think it's the same guys who keep posting flatearth shit on /X/. They are paranoid everyone is part of a grand conspiracy, they believe religious text over scientific evidence, and they think everyone who argues with then is an actor/shill.
I'm on the same page as you, OP. It's either that or paid antifa shills, but the stuff they said and the self incrimination points me to mental derangement. I mean look at this, the guy snapped over me making a simple OC featuring Jesus.

Also look at this. He claimed we believed he was some organization despite the fact that we called him out as a samefagging phoneposter from the beginning. I think we might be dealing with an individual with several mental disorders, ranging from autism to schizophrenia with some psychosis to complete the combo.

instagram.com/p/BOtM1E0BQWW/?taken-by=christinacortina_&hl=en

:o is she /ourgirl/

I was in that thread. He replied to literally anyone that mentioned Jesus. Hateboner for sure.

Nice OC btw

>he was just pretending to be retarded

if we hadn't discovered that the media lies 99%of the time we wouldn't make the jump that the other 1% was bullshit too.

It's not mental illness to have a lack of trust when you discover that even the food you eat and the water you drink is full of lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

Honest question.

Would you guys watch or listen to a show or podcast with Jesus, Jackie, Stolen Valor, Shia, Rose, Boganon, Brittany, Paperboy and Leafbro?

Especially with the majority of the case being minority but speaking with reason and redpills, it become hard to not notice or argue against without the only notion being "MUH UNCLE TOM."

So if the "art project" gets taken down, should we try and fund the MultiCulti Civil Nationalist Friendship Squad?

>someone saved my OC
nice
one question, what program do you use that saves stuff with that kind of filename?
>Nice OC btw
thanks m8
>I was in that thread. He replied to literally anyone that mentioned Jesus. Hateboner for sure.
I think there might even be some jealousy in it. He's obviously a dumbass who can't fathom the idea that some non-whites can be our allies.
kek

>Jesus
Yes
>Jackie
I guess so
>Stolen Valor
nope
>Shia
yes, just for the butthurt
>Rose, Boganon
Yes
>Brittany
yes
>Paperboy
nope, that nigger is annoying and doesn't contribute at all
>Leafbro
yes

Add Milkman and the orange jacket guy, heck even add fattyjunk

Aren't you the same Israeli that posts that pic in every thread calling Jesus a gay liberal?

Who are the Kek monks?

Would you look at that. Right on cue.

I do not have schizophrenia. And neither do I.

>Remember, if you see an Israeli flag or namefag David Brock, just report and ignore.
Doesn't he always have an US flag tho?

ponder this:

>Rose is 100% Germanic
>talked about how white genocide is real
>talked about how whites need to breed with whites
>talked about how we need more white babies

>goes ahead and marries a 100% Gothic muh heritage Puerto Rican

What did she actually mean by this?
Rose and Bogdanon
>normie couple with a political agenda
>hid and acted as if they are not a couple but got exposed
>Both professional performers (paid to be at HWNDU?)
>agenda is to tame the wild beast of Sup Forums
>Came up with a long term strategy for mass blue pilling (sold to you as red-pilling) involving: being nice and respectful to everybody, staying separate for effectiveness, enough plausible deniability to avoid being associated with something they aren't (Alt-Right, Neo-Nazis, etc, etc)
>infiltrate and subvert Sup Forums because it is one of the final bastions of free speech in the world.
>Plan is disrupted by someone who decided to dox, but they are two steps ahead of the game. They know who it is, but it seems he was only interested in revealing the couple.
>If you think that will put them in hiding, think again.

PEACE ONE LOVE
KINDNESS EVOKES KINDNESS

Might be a proxyfag

Disregard this, now I know what you guys meant

absolutely. this could be the beginning of something great. With seasoned performers like Jesus and Rose and high IQ people like Jackie, Ameriban, Bogdanon we'd have some quality to it as well.

@111532476
fuck off schizo

>800

Probably much more than that

>@
What did he mean by this?

(You) denial
Weren't you here when we were getting raided by CTR in the Trump generals so we denied them their pay by doing that?

You're just wrong, senpai.

>Rose is Italian (Tuscan/Roman) and German (Bavarian)
>Bogdanon is Puerto Rican, all Ricans are mixed and there are different types. I did some research and the Visigoth lineage into PR does play out, but he must be mixed with some nigger or arab considering the Moorish influence in Spain before PR was settled by aristocratic Spaniards.
>Visigoths settled in Rome, both have Italian blood, both into magick, they both probably have gypsy genetics hence their connection.
>She never mentioned whites breeding with whites, that's all in your head.

What did they mean by this?
>Bog mentioned he decided to fight along side Sup Forums but wasn't made by Sup Forums.
>Rose started hinting at an anti-feminist agenda while Bog seems to be consistently pushing the 'No Debt' agenda, both anti-liberal/progressive stances.
> Both professional artist/performers who decided to use their talents at HWNDU to counter Shia's paid actors and other liberal walk-ons.

I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to know what Sup Forums is about AND try to manipulate it into adopting a more liberal stance. I honestly think Bog was trying to essentially 'jew the jew' but didn't realize Sup Forums isn't fond of any jewing even if it's against their own enemy. Sad part for me is that if Rose isn't Jewish, white people are fucked because we didn't even recognized one of our own, maybe that's what Rose has had to deal with most of her life and Bog just happened to do all the right things... If they are true shill, they won't be able to hold the act up for long.

>replying to shills

schizo or superpower depends on how look at it

>Sad part for me is that if Rose isn't Jewish, white people are fucked because we didn't even recognized one of our own
those Italian noses can be misleading sometimes. It's better to have false positives than false negatives (failing to identify jews)

slow thread and bored... 'ur a guy' who knows what thats like (rimshot)

Frankly, didn't know it was still in practice.

multiply that by a few thousand and 'identifying the Jew' eventually becomes white genocide. Puerto Rican gets the Aryan because other Aryans can't get past the nose. Sad

heh
Oh yes I know what boredom is like.

If you think this board is autistic and paranoid try cripple chan. Their user base feels like its run from the wing of an asylum. They think everyone is a shill, and they have another board for HWNDU even though there is always a thread for it running on Sup Forums. It's likely any doxing started there and spilled over seen as they allow it as well as personal army requests

No credit for my 'ur a guy' pun?
Just kidding, it was a shit joke on purpose.

On stream: Another Stolen Valor Episode.

cripple chan is full of a bunch of paranoid faggots who think they are being jewed constantly. used to love that board until all the 'outer heaven' insurance files larping.

>we doxx them
>no the lefties who make daily threads here and have mods in their side
89,9IQ tier.

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

I have schizophrenia. The thing is there are a good amount of true things that seem like only a schizophrenic would say. This is the way of the red pill

I mean, the whole holohoax thing, and I'm not even sure it didn't happen at all, but just all the retardedness like nazi roller coasters of oven death, is enough to creep you out when challenging these stories is illegal in some countries

Anyone that stays here long enough should be smart to realize you're debating with people with really deep personal issues, mostly mental, yeah there are a lot of normal people too regardless.

Just look how crazy the Antarctica threads are becoming it's basically a containment of schizoids.

Anyway something interesting, the average age of the users of Sup Forums is just right on the paranoid schizophrenia onset, which is around 20-35 years old.

lol
most of us don't have that kind of nose, if anything it will be eliminated by natural selection. Not all curved Italian noses are so misleading though. Poor Rose got dealt a bad hand, her nose came coupled to a somewhat jewish looking mouth. Just like some jewesses could pass as white like Bar Rafaeli (there's still jewish traits in her like the distance between eyes that give out a weird vibe but it's hard to say she's a jewess if you don't know from before).

This desu senpai

schizophrenia doesn't exist
mind control takes many forms and its abused without repercussion

LOL STOLEN valor just said uncle tony spit on him is this true plz tell me there footage cause it could be cause of my awesome trolling

stolen valor just said uncle tony spit on him plz tell me it true

Fuck that half nigger faggot.

pretty gud :D

ye hes a bitch i really hope there clip of uncle tony spitting on him.

I can't green text
>I can't green text
I can't green text
>I can't green text
I can't green text
>I can't green text

Yeah, the idea that everyone who argues with you or presents alternative memes/talking points is a paid agent is fairly psychotic.

>it's a Stolen Valor episode

WHAT IS STOLEN VALOR'S TWITTER?

>Buh-buh Rose is innocent, she dindu nothin

youtu.be/-d752RFZYAM

The absolute madman, he actually did it

Holy shit there has to be footage of this

Where's uncle chang?

>the 'outer heaven' insurance files larping.
what is that?
>cripple chan is full of a bunch of paranoid faggots who think they are being jewed constantly
that's true, but it also has great stuff. Some of the best pro-Trump OC came from there, the design for the Crooked Lying Hillary website came from there, it's thought that Eric lurks there, etc
>If you think this board is autistic and paranoid try cripple chan. Their user base feels like its run from the wing of an asylum.
>It's likely any doxing started there and spilled over
I agree
>they allow it as well as personal army requests
you get called out if you ask for a personal army tho
The thing is, both are likely
>reddit spacing
it truly is

Different opinions?
On ONE website?
It must be madness. There is only one explanation.

LOL LOL YES FUCK THAT PUTA STOLEN VALOR, I PM uncle tony redpill on his facebook few days ago lying saying stolen valor talked shit and he msg me back with paragraph and ask for video of valor saying it, i never replied but seem uncle tony is fuckin gangster n did it anyways LOL.

So all the deleted footage is back now?

That was honestly nothing, she was nice then and after. Even if I said what I did, it'd still be impossible to get doxxed.

Nice shiny bait you got there... a bit too shiny

Now I need send uncletony redpill the video of tht eyeliner faggot who said ''fuck uncle tony'' now that actually happen and there video of haha

we're transhumanist aliens waging war through a biological cybernetic neuron computer.
we're not schizophrenic, we just dont live in the 90s anymore

Yes!
No!

kek, based

jhahahaha ty

really I did it for betacuckanon/naruto, was tired of valor bullying everyone I knew Uncle tony would be only one do something

Naughty!

He's going to be extra triggered today sliding in mud, all alone with nothing but his demons.