I'm a Saudi AMA

I noticed how ignorant Sup Forums is about SA, so here you go.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2009/09/saint-sakyamuni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Sup Forums even accessible from Saudi?

Are you muslim?

Yes, the government isn't enforcing the sites bans that strongly, "" will unblock almost everything

Do you suck dicks?

Only culturally, I'm not religious at all.

How many children have you raped today?

How are the fireworks

Post your sisters ankle faggot

Do your women still wear that full black dress shit when they go out?

Fucking apostate. Reported to the sharia police.

This is a capital crime in Saudi.

>I noticed how ignorant Sup Forums is about SA
You're a shithole with Shitslam and no alcohol.

You burn in hell now.

Let's say I go to Saudi Arabia and convert to Islam. Will I be respected as an equal even though I'm white and American. Also how difficult would it be to actually have four wives

I read the Sharia police was disbanded due to corruption and abide of power

This is why Muslims are not compatible with the west

if you ever were to admit this in public, how fucked are you?

Youre one of those sillies who bring in western whores to shit on them?

No, they still have the "Police of promotion of virtue and prevention of vice".

They go around beating women if they show an ankle or hand.

How many be headings have you seen in your life? Be honest

Are you ready for the war against Iran?

Why are public. Beheadings allowed by the police?

No

What fire works?

NO THAT'S HARAM

Yes they do, but the rules aren't enforced any more, now women showing their faces outside is the norm, also I noticed a trend recently where women started wearing colored Abayas instead of black ones, since religious police got stripped from their powers women right have been progressing slowly, but progressing none the less.

The government doesn't care as long as you don't preach atheism.

I feel sorry for you, not being allowed Bacon and whiskey. (The two greatest things in existence.

How many women have you stoned thus far?

What will happen when the oil runs out?
You guys seem to have the attitude that it's infinite.

I've read a lot of the ancient Arabic poetry from the jahiliyya and always found it fascinating that there are places and geographical features that appear in many different poems. I know Arabs are still really into poetry. Do people ever go out and find these old poetry locations, or go on tours of the landscape of ancient Arabic poetry? Hope you know what I'm talking about. It's like how fans of Thoreau would like to go to walk in the woods at Walden.

Disgusting. Islam is a vile religion but cultural Muslims are the worst

How much do you perceive there to be a "double standard" in case you are white? In UAE for example white people can more or less live uninterrputed behind closed doors.

"Don't ask don't tell"

Fireworks

This one saudi bro

Why are you helping the jews killing other muslims?

>Yes they do, but the rules aren't enforced any more

Wait when did things change?

Don't we have one of these Reddit tier AMAs once a week? Are you the same person who makes these threads every time? and most of Sup Forums is aware all Saudi Arabia deserves is a nuke so they aren't that ignorant.

Whats the perception about Indians in Saudi. My roomate in college grew up in Riyadh. Says Arab kids are absolute asssholes.

Also, Wadjda is a nice movie.

How dumb is everyone around you?

Whats your take on your socio-political religion?

Do you think your government does a good job?

I hear Haus Saud I see Jewish.

Care to comment?

>religious police got stripped from their powers
How fucking Haram is this, I think you need a word advice from Dawla guys, they know how to interpret Quran tbs
Also how come that there are still ton of Houthis in Najran?

Are Shiites people in your opinion?

House of Saud is Jewish.

-hurt hindu seeing more and more hindus going muslims
Islam is DA religion. It is 'vile' bc it doesn't let non-believers mess w/ its people

I think he means they aren't as strict as they used to be.

>now women showing their faces outside is the norm
proofs?

Have you ever witnessed a public execution?

How do you feel about your backwards country being unable to move beyond a petrol economy?

We are good at treating westerns as equals in the country, but our treatment of eastern countries needs to improve a little, I've a long answer why is that, ask if you want.

Not disbanded but stripped from a lot of their powers, they can't even make an arrest now.

I'm as fucked as the normal 4channer lmao.

Now that's Trump.

0, I really wish I can witness one though, most of them now are private, unless its some horrible crime.

God no, I don't want wars really, whatever country it is.

Its rare nowadays, but the idea is to spread fear in the hearts of criminals or something.

Sorry sir, all the child rapists have been exported to Sweden.

How problematic is inbreeding here ?

What's the society's stance on ISIS?

>hurr ur a hindu dindu
I'm a Catholic m8, in fact some of my ancestors were Mughal nobility that converted

I mean what year did that change happen

>unless its some horrible crime.
Like what?

Will I get murdered if I openly start eating pork in a random Saudi street?

who will be the next King?

Using a Quran as toilet paper probably

I can't grow a beard how fucked am I when we become a caliphate?

Could you talk about what some of your favorite Saudi foods are? I'm completely in the dark about SA cuisine

LMAO So you're catholic, but you consider Islam as vile but not christianity ? Go learn abrahamic religions bruh christianity is not all about "peace and love", it's a great religion tho, but the "violence" is always misused.

I am catholic as well. Ethnicity?

Did Houties really hit Rhyad?

Whats the best food yall got over there?

نكاح الغلمان ليس كاللواط، مادام الغلام امرد و حسن الوجه فلا بأس"
ابو بكر البغدادي، سوريا 2017.

Filthy apostates

You should be, it's pretty rad actually

Why do you want to see a beheading?

What part/s of Islam do you actually believe? Such as: Keeping female slaves is okay, Dogs are dirty, Child brides are okay, Instruments are sinful, etc.? Can you go down this list and tell me which ones you agree with?

How do you feel about Trump?

Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim

I hope you didnt denounce your pagan Gods for an Asian religion Srpski?

You misunderstand then, I never said Islam was vile because muh violence. Of course Christianity isn't a pacifist religion, after all its invoked Just War numerous times

Are you comfortable having ISIS be trained in your country?

Are you comfortable with an alliance with Israel?

there you have it, folks

Hi I am an opressed atheist Saudi.
I am also born in a shia family which are opressed in Sunni Saudi

I feel double opressed living in this nightmare, I think about killing myself sometimes.

People here are so retarded.

And what is your opinion of Christians?

lurk more user. He literally stated he isn't religious.

>rate my ankle

Why is your music haram trash unlike ISIS (which are deplorable) dank masterpiece Nasheeds?

"brazil" Why are you even talking lmao ?

abu bakr is fucking dumb

It's ok lad, you're gonna be alright. You'll probably have to wait a decade or two, but eventually Saudi will become more secular. It's only a matter of time :)

>Only culturally, I'm not religious at all.
you fucking nigger, a disgrace to arabs everywhere
PURGE WHEN?

Anglo-Indian, you brother?

What are you goals? What do you want to do with your life?

What things do you particularly not like about your situation?

Where would you move if you could choose anywhere?

Can you stop funding mosques in Europe and exporting your Wahabbi doctrine? I know you think God gave you oil and you're special but it's really not cool.

In twenty years their oil will have ran out and the country will turn back into the shut hole it was.

Yes Goyim! Convert!

There there. It will pass. At least you have arab qts and shawarma.

How does that feel knowing that you will soon run out of oil?

We Never really denounced them most off them the Orthodox Church turn them into Saints ,like for Perun he is now Saint Ilija,plus manny plus manny pagan traditions are left in our church like Slava and Badnji Dan

What is the Saudi plan for the Levant and how are you dealing with such a great influx of Indians?

Odia.
I knew some Anglos from Bangalore. Pretty chill people.

We already know about Saudi Arabia, but thanks for asking. You inbred fucktards.

What are your thoughts on Yemen?

How do Saudies view the Syrian migrant crisis?

How do Saudies view 9/11?

Whats the general views of isis?

>" will unblock almost everything
fucking wut

I've always heard about them but never actually looked into it. They really don't like cucks it seem.

How many Instagram white girls have you shit on in the last six months?

Are restaurants still segregated?

I made a Serb friend in Goa once.
We had this discussion about Orthodox churches of Europe over some rum.

He was very surprised to hear there are Syrian Orthodox churches in South India.
nice bloke.

God pretty offended when I asked about th Serbian film

I heard you guys can eat woman alive in public, is that true?

Is fucking goats halal?

Bro-tier

Indo-papists are bro tier

That's a good form of appropriation that Cardinal Newman would have appreciated. Heck even Buddha was made a saint in some sense
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2009/09/saint-sakyamuni

Do Saudi's still pay immigrants less if they come from different countries?

I'm stuck at Saudi right now (university) whenever I get the chance to leave (I picked Holland as my first country to visit) I'll try them both, I hope they are as good as you people make it seems to be.

Yes, our former king thought its somekind of an infinite supply, thank god the current one have addressed this, let's wait and see what will he do.

Its mostly desert now, unfortunately.

Saudi is filled with foreigner compounds made by the government, filled with beer and pork, people wear whatever they want and live however they want, I can't enter since I'm a Saudi so (unless someone invites me) ... :(

and if you meant in general, yes, the people and the police tend to not interrupt westerns, for example, most policemen won't give you a speed ticked if you were a little above the limit, and many minor "illegal" things.

What are you even talking about?

Israel and Saudi are allies in the regions, just not in paper, I hope someday we can be real allies with them and forget about both of our past mistakes, having them as allies will make both countries thrive like never before.

Twitter changed a lot.

Yes, since most Indians that you usually see in Saudi work in some kind of labor work, kids tend to look down on them, but when you get in university you grow to respect them (we have A LOT of Indian professors)

The former generation is just too dumb, but you can't imagine how twitter reshaped the coming generation, I really have high hopes for them, also I know Sup Forums will hate me for this but you also can't imagine how women marches in the US gave our women a boost, I'm really thankful for them.

I can't understand the second question, my english isn't that good.

Good job? yes, but I think they can do better.

Lmao

We have shiite minister if you don't know.

Pretty haram lmao