Murder rate go up 650% after police go on strike, with 52 murders in just THREE DAYS

Slaughter on the streets: Brazilian city sees its murder rate go up 650% after police go on strike, with 52 murders in just THREE DAYS across lawless region

Brazil? whats going on man? where are you going to go now?

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/chicago-murders-in-january-2017-on-pace-with-same-period-in-2016/1718000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This country has always been like this. Cops literally fight in a civil war everyday but have shitty weapons, a terrible payment and being demonized by the media. Criminals are superior in numbers and resources. This is what happens when your government and media shits on public safety.

Saddest part is that nobody realizes this and the US is on track to repeating the same thing.

Just an update: 75 homicides in 4 days

But don't worry, nothing of value has been lost

totally that's what im seeing happen.

if the SJW cancer get its way. is this what will happen in the US after we disband our police departments because of so called racial injustice?

Ancaps finally have their utopia!

Murder tourism when

at least some of your states have tough on crime laws
here we dont even have fucking life imprisonment and our laws are completely made to benefit criminals

Lots of us realize it.

what a wonderful world

I fear the same will happen to you guys. Demonizing the people who protects you is the easiest way to get chaos on the streeta. Besides they protect and glorify criminals here.

You don't want America's prison system.

Lel you dumbass Americans never fail to entertain.

This isn't a comparable situation because in Brazil only cops and criminals are armed. In the U.S. even pets carry guns.

Best thing that could happen is for criminals to expose themselves to the better armed and numbered civilian population.

Then how the hell did the World Cup and Olympics even take place in Brazil?

Nice.

But what a waste of Ammo.

Why are no news sites covering this?

They fought for this 80 years ago.
Congratulation on reaching your goal

did u c that bread

ever heard of "pacification" of favelas

>inb4 the south is white meme

BBC has an article

Not really, Hans

You don't know brazilian prison system

>police go on strike
what , how the fuck is this legal brazil. just fucking nuke yourself please.

I'm not saying yours is better. Just saying America's is horribly flawed. They privitized them years back to save money but now are contractually obligated to arrest people for the silliest shit just to keep prisons full and thus avoid fines. Once they get into prison people who weren't convicted of violent crimes learn how to be violent.

The government put a ton of army and navy soldiers and armored vehicles on the street. Criminals fears them. During the Olympics you had many tourists walking alongside soldiers

>how the fuck is this legal
Who is going to arrest them for that? The police is on strike.

At least you guys arrest people for real.

I believe there is a name for this.

>the purge?

hence why i don't live around niggers and support my 2nd amendment lol.

He jaywalked or something?

Jesus christ, what a bunch of subhumans.

>cops go on strike
>everyone immediately begins to kill each other

Trump needs to nuke that shithole

BRAZIL YES

>Murder tourism when
Why did I thought of that too.

Wait, it's STILL only 52 murders? Sounds like they've got that shit handled. Good job down there, Brazil bros.

Hey, Taco Bell. The United States of America are, collectively, an extremely large place. I know you think we're all Texas and mid west, but I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It's extremely uncommon to see average joes with guns here. That is not the case with the criminals here though.

That's how it always goes with very liberal parts of the country though. That's why I moved to the suburbs. Got the fuck out of there before some cop shoots a charging baboon with a knife in self defence, and the dindus light the city on fire.

Army people with anti truck rpgs guarding all entrances, true story

Is this the benefit of diversity the left always talks about?

im going to brazil in 2 weeks.. how fucked am i?

Good. Fuck Brazil. They ruined online MMOs and every company for whatever dipshit reason feels the need to merge NA servers with Portuguese servers.

Fuck all Brazilians. I hope the purge wipes them all out.

In just 25 years

Europe is now USA tier
USA is now Brazil tier
Brazil is now South Africa teir
South Africa is now Rhodesia teir
And it all leads to glorious future of Zimbabwe for all civilized countries, I hope the Asians have at least one Genghis Khan chimp out left in them to wipe out all the other countries again.

this

The eternal sign of low class: dirty, unkempt feet. How can that disgusting woman even put those shoes on when the bottoms of her feet look like that? Filth.

if my webm collection is anything to go by, you have lots fewer people getting anal penetrations in the shower but far more people getting cardiac penetrations at all other times of day

Brazil is a big country. I'm pretty sure all this is blown out of proportion.

Asians are fine. They're a bit degenerate towards their own kind with all the running over each other and stabbings but they're extremely racist towards anyone not Asian.

>Sup Forums
>blowing things out of proportion
Never

In northern Minnesota the border is almost nonexistent in some spots. Lot of lakes up that ways that fall half-and-half in between Canada/US. You can literally take a boat ride into Canada.

The difference between our North and South borders is that people are flocking by the millions across our northern border for gibs.

I saw a report by Vice that said Brazil is safer than ever.

"See everything is FINE."

aren't*

Typical weekend in Chicago.

Brazil is FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!

I wish something like this would happen in Finland! It is so fucking boring here! A nice little holocaust with rape and murder might help a bit!

As retarded and petty as what you just said is, I admit I thought the same thing.

you are obviously missing some beheading webms

what's the context of that?

As soon as they were told they would host in 2009, Brazil started a massive suppression operation in the areas around the proposed Olympic sites. Para-military polices units were assigned to neighborhoods and given carte-blanche to supress criminal activity as they saw fit. In the 6 months before the Olympic games, there were over 2500 murders in the city. That is almost double the number from the six-months before, and it is mostly attributed to bodies 'discovered during patrol' by the cops.

This is the future for every multi cultural and multi racial societies, take state force away for just a moment and it all degenerates into chaos instantly

>Mass fag
>Afraid to even carry because this state and everyone in it hates guns.

That said, if SHTF I'm one of the lucky few.

Do you feel like you are bored enough to kill yourself? Then don't complain!

>liberal media admitting that multiracial countries with strict gun control are shit-tier

Y E S !

>and it is mostly attributed to bodies 'discovered during patrol' by the cops.
Simply fucking hilarious.
Wish the the favelados would try to take potshot at the fucking apc coming up their shitty hill more often.

So suddenly you are not Making America Great Again? What happened? Sad!

This is what antifa dream looks like?

>As retarded and petty as what you just said is
...but it's true, not "retarded" at all (are you 12?), and not petty whatsoever. You're simply conditioned to think things like that are childish and petty, just like leftist think any acknowledgement of human biodiversity is automatically "racism".

Its been "52 murders" for the last three days
What kind of shenanigans are this

meh we beat that in Chicago WITH police
Step up your game Brazil

>Come to Brazil
>Get a "tour" for 10k
>Get the urge to come back every couple weeks

The sad part is, it's probably a sustainable business model

Why the fuck are there no militias formed yet?
Explain yourself

They should stay on strike.

we're on our way there, except we don't demonize policemen, but they do have shit payments

This is what police in liberal cities should do

Exactly

People keep saying 52 like its a big number. Even small terror attacks kill over 100 and that's in a few moments rather than over 3 days.

>52 murders
>3 days
Lol we get that in 2 days here in Chicago and that's the new normal

why do we let these and other monkeys in again?

Learn a thing from us and save Germany

Your (((country))) should be illegal, Kike!

what a timeline, where criminals are seen as victims and people wanting order murderers.

:O

Is he okay?

By the way, this is Kike Elomaa. Do you Kikes like her?

>52 murders in 3 days
Sounds like your average day in Moscow tbqh senpai. Isn't it same in Detroit?

Brazilian Duterte when.

lol would be cool if this happened here 2behonest pham

Nope? Every antifascist wants the police to protect themselves. They only want the fascists to be without police protection.

if only ocp had not walked out of negotiations.

It's trumps fault.

Эй пapaшa, нe кyкapeкaй тaм!

So Brazil is a failed state like South Africa?

It is just in one state.

nah
abc7chicago.com/news/chicago-murders-in-january-2017-on-pace-with-same-period-in-2016/1718000/

Police said there have been 37 murders in Chicago so far this year. Last year, the city saw 51 murders for all of January.

There are some vigilante groups roaming the streets but they are most entirely off duty cops. The general population is too cucked to react in anyway, and the few citizens who have firearms, even if illegal, prefer to keep them concealed in their homes to use it as a last resort of self defense rather than go dick swinging in the streets like a cowboy, get mistaken for a gang member and get lynched by an angry mob. Lynchings are habbening though, if the people of a neighborhood manages to outnumber and catch a handful of thieves, they'll most likely kill him (saw it happening on the bus today).

k-keep me posted

>Murder Tourism
What's stopping Brazil from hosting the ultimate challenge in big game hunting?

Militias are made by corrupted cops who tries to control the favelas to get profit, people who live in places controlled by the militia can only buy stuff that they sell, if you buy from someone else, you're dead. People can't make militias because they have nothing to fight with. the guns are restricted to cops.

>Why isn't the MSM displaying to the world what happens when only criminals have guns

I wonder. Golly gee whiz why wouldn't they want to show that gun control is an awful idea...

>52 murders in just ONE DAY
>52 murders in just TWO DAYS
>52 murders in just THREE DAYS

that's like a good weekend in Chicago.

Save the Brazil men

The entire male population of Brazil will be refugees headed to Canada soon