Was the Vietnam war the most a e s t h e t i c war?

Was the Vietnam war the most a e s t h e t i c war?

There's a certain beauty in young GIs from rural America being shipped to the other side of the world to fight in the middle of nowhere against vicious tropical jungle gooks, doing S&D missions before going back to hookers and beer like nothing happened. Makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_xZVhaAKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is this post?

The Vietnam war never actually happened, Vietnam as a country doesn't even exist. It was made by Hollywood to scare commies and try to halt the spread of Communism in Asia. Its almost as impressive as the fact that nukes don't exist and that it is just used to scare countries.

One nuke to the largest city in commie Vietnam would have stopped the whole thing.

Really makes you think.

On top topic of 'nam, you could use photographs for anti liberal memes. Mostly the ones where liberals spit and tried to shame the men who didn't even have a choice in whether they went there or not after they came home.

ITT plebs dont understand romantization and suck each others dick plebbit style. Tards gonna tard.

War promoted by the crown so as to develope new and more leathal weapons.

In Ww2. It took a fleet of B17s to put two bombs on target, in Korea it took less, in Vietnam it took 4 fighters to put two bombs on target. In gulf war one it took one f111 to put two or more bombs on target. However it took one f117 to put one bomb on target.

In gulf war two it took one B2 to attack eight targets at the same time to put one bomb on each target.

In gulf wars one and two the bombs were also custom tailored for each target something that was started in ww2 by the British coincidently.

In the next war who knows but it's been a long process that the military industrial complex of the old World Order elites have been engaged in to more efficiently kill human beings. They are getting very good at this and they know where you are and what you are doing at all times.

> hello cell phone.

Remember you are sheep. And in Georgia USA your fates are etched in stone.

Btw - the drone that kills you is probably in your phone!

All it would take for the elites to kill 90% of the west is one click from a keyboard to exicute one function across the information networks of the world.

>one click you

And you are carrying it in your pocket.

> humans BTFO'd

Yeah, I guess it was

>go and kill some gooks in the rice paddy fields with your bros
>go back to base and smoke some weed
.>it aint me starts playing

Wasn't that the whole point of the transformers movies. Technology transmogrifies before you eyes to become something leathal to (you) in your hand.

It sucks now man..
You can't waif any iraqi girls
Soldiers take R&R back to ohio or someplace where nothing ever happens
No hookers
Many enlisted are a bunch of buddy fuckers
Chain of command keeps you on a short leash
Ass kissers get promoted, pampered and fast tracked to all the schools, everyone else is slave labor and poorly trained
Your buddies can't take it anymore so they start anhero'ing left and right
It could well be the lowest morale military force in US history

this OP leafposter is right though, the vietnam war is the most interesting i've studied.
this meme has gone too far.

I never seen Vietnam. I can't disprove this.

What?

the goyim know

It's just another black stain on Americas honour. You don't fucking go to war with farmers in black pajamas then lose.

I look at pictures of the US army now and its full of beta males, women, kids and soon-to-be trannies like Bradley Manning. Even the uniform looks cucky. You can tell America is in decline just by the state of your military.

my grandfather fought in vietnam

nah, instead you lose control to poo and concede

then continue to concede

Spending millions of dollars on aircraft only to be taken down by farmers with fish nets and losing the war isn't very aesthetic.

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_xZVhaAKs

>a e s t h e t i c

I can't wait for the day you're all banned from Sup Forums

plebbit-tier shitposting aside, you're wrong
most a e s t h e t i c war was either the yugoslav wars or the rhodesian bush war

Pic+timestamp or I will assume your country does not exist.

Fuck you mate don't order me around. I don't have a webcam and my phone is broken.
Mày nói cái quái gì về tao thế hả, con đĩ con? Tao cho mày biết là tao đã tốt nghiệp đứng đầu lớp trong Mặt trận Dân tộc Giải phóng miền Nam Việt Nam và được ghi nhận đã giết hơn 300 mạng. Tao được đào tạo trong chiến tranh khỉ đột (gorrilla in the original, should be guerrilla, in that case replace khỉ đột with du kích) và tao là xạ thủ hàng đầu trong toàn lực lượng vũ trang Bắc Việt. Đối với tao, mày chẳng là gì ngoài một mục tiêu khác. Tao sẽ xóa cái địt mẹ sổ mày với độ chính xác chưa từng có trên Trái Đất này, nhớ cái địt mẹ lời tao đi. Mày nghĩ mày có thể thoát sau khi nói cái cứt đó với tao trên mạng Internet à? Nghĩ lại đi, thằng địt. Trong khi nói chuyện với mày thì tao đang liên lạc mạng lưới bí mật những điệp viên khắp toàn Việt Nam và địa chỉ IP của mày đang bị truy tìm cho nên mày tốt hơn là chuẩn bị cho cuộc bố ráp đi, đồ dòi bọ.

Cuộc bố ráp mà sẽ xóa sổ cái thứ nhỏ nhoi là cuộc đời mày đó. Mày tiêu mẹ rồi con. Tao có thể ở bất cứ đâu, bất cứ khi nào, và tao có thể giết mày bằng hơn 700 cách, và đó mới chỉ là dùng tay không thôi. Tao không chỉ được huấn luyện thuần thục về chiến đấu tay không mà còn có thể tiếp cận toàn bộ khí tài của Binh chủng đặc công Việt Nam và tao sẽ sử dụng hết thảy để xóa sổ cái mạng đáng thương của mày khỏi lục địa, đồ cứt trôi. Phải chi mày biết sự trừng phạt khủng khiếp mà lời ý kiến "hay ho" của mày sẽ sớm đem đến, thì chắc mày đã cẩn thận cái mồm thối của mày. Nhưng mày đã không thể, mày không làm vậy, và giờ mày phải trá giá, thằng khốn ngu ngốc. Tao sẽ ỉa ra sự phẫn nộ lên khắp người mày và mày sẽ chết chìm trong đó. Mày tiêu rồi, thằng nhóc.

It's not about winning vs losing, its about the entire context, namely being a young man fighting in a pointless war and spending his time riding in a chopper and patrolling the jungle crawling with VCs. Vietnam war soldiers saw the most cumulative combat than WW2 or Korean war soldiers, which is why so many came back fucked up.

Yes Rhodesian bush war was aesthethic too.