The rich is evil

>the rich is evil
>the poor is good

Remind me again, why do people think this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4
youtube.com/watch?v=TOu33P7swVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everybody likes an underdog

Because theyre poor

/thread

It's ridiculous. I would argue that the poor and middle class are more evil than the rich because they bend over and put scumbags in power.

Because they are poor and in their minds they must be good.

common sence?

When a poor person wants cheese pizza they just microwave a red Baron

When rich people want one they fly clear to DC

Christian cuckoldry.

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."

t. bible

The "don't punch down" principle m8.

It's bollocks, of course, a perversion of the golden rule. As if somehow having no money automatically purifies your soul, or makes you weak.

The Rich think they're some kind of Henry Rearden brash and bold Ayn Rand innovators, when IRL it's just a bunch of nepotistic inbred Jews exploiting usury, real estate, entertainment and natural resources.

Capitalism is god's way of determining who's smart and who's poor

Marxism. The oppressor and the oppressed. There must be a victim in the world of people that think this simplistic.

you salty slav, don't have money for potatoes and a Lada Niva?

Extreme greed is bad, and rich people are basically always extremely greedy, otherwise they'd give their excess money away and thus not be rich any more.

Tons of poor people are evil for other reasons, and they can even be greedy as well, they're just not good at being greedy if they stay poor.

says the communist.

disney movie brainwashing

It really is a jewy jew game

are you role-playing as a communist?
do you think a poor nigger who robs a liquor store and kills the minimum wage cashier is good?

>all rich people should just give their excess money away to charity

spotted the cuck. enjoy watching Bernie get savagely destroyed by El Rato tonight.

>good and evil
lol silly

Envy and jews.

christianity

if only the good honost proletariat were not oppressed by the greedy bourgeois

Only poor people think that.

Also people who are born into rich families who never worked and feel "guilty" sometimes feel that way as well.

most of times in order to get "rich" you need to do a lot of bad things

Only a sith thinks in absolutes.

If anyone ever says this to you in rl, just ask them to name a poor philanthropist.

Then ask them what a philanthropist it

Then turn and walk away. There is no benefit to talking to stupid people.

Fascists believe in class corporation, whereas communists are the opposite, they believe in class conflict. OP, what you just wrote is the typical outlook of our average brainwashed commie pinko

(((rich)))

Most of the evil rich jerk each other off about how innovative and otherworldly they all are, and look down on society as a whole as if this is some sort of new fucking line of thought.The true reality is nobody gives a shit about them.

Nobody cares about them. But of course they have to lord over how much they matter by killing as many dissenters against them as they can.
It's like having an angry psychopathic red-headed stepchild, only he kills everyone that calls him out. Nobody likes them.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Haven't been following anything Sanders has been doing since he lost the primary.

Blindly giving money away to people/charities is not a good thing to do either. Carefully contributing to good causes or using the money productively and for the good of society (i.e. creating businesses, enhancing/fixing infrastructure, etc.) is good also. It's just money hoarding or investing in things that are intended to make money and not enhance society as a whole that are evil.

It's 4am cunt, go to bed.

People find selfishness to be a flaw. To work your way up to respect, power and wealth you have to make some selfish decisions. Many people are kept down and held back due to misguided love, the need to care for opportunistic leeches, and when these people learn to make selfish decisions their lives will improve.

Being "evil" and hated feels better than having your income and self-respect sucked out of you

Good night user :3

Or maybe... that's just an excuse you use to keep yourself from having to reckon with the fact that you didn't work hard enough to become one of those rich people.

Being lazy is a lot easier when you can rationalize the busy people being bad or evil for not also being lazy.

I take your point, sometimes riches are gained through greed, but not always, and they usually are simply exploiting the greed of the smaller fish.

Read the old English drama "Valpone" it's fairly short. Not only is it truly humorous, but it basically pokes a lot of fun at the greed of the rich and the greed and sloth of the less-rich who seek to take his fortunes of the rich or mooch off of them. Pay attention to the fate of Valpone's servant (a marxist author would have made him a hero) yet the more level headed mind of the actual author made him just another fool. The mind back then was much more cynical than today- hard to believe as that may be.

An honest day's work, for an honest day's pay.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4

Interesting, I will apply this with my lefty teachers at college

It goes more like

>the rich are evil
>the poor are not rich

Objectively wrong and Canadian

>No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. - Matthew 6:24

People have can opt out of the game at any time, but fear is a powerful master.

>(i.e. creating businesses, enhancing/fixing infrastructure, etc.)

>It's just money hoarding or investing in things that are intended to make money and not enhance society as a whole that are evil.

Creating businesses is -often- done with the intention of making money. Putting bread on the table. Do you think people do it out of the goodness of their hearts? I love my job but I wouldn't do it for free.

If you had even the smallest amount of savings you would not consider it evil to preserve the value of your cash.

My dad got an early inheritance from my grandma, who's very close to dying. More money than he's ever had at one point in his entire life, and he used it to pay debts and put the rest into gov. bonds so it would generate some interest. But to you that's "hoarding" and thus evil.

Is it the scale of hoarding that bothers you?

Modern day Capitalism came to exist during the renaissance, at the heart of Christianity. I'm sick of these basement dwelling neckbeards who listen to black metal when they're not jerking off to anime. Look at yourself in the mirror, there's nothing pagan about you.

it doesnt mean that there are none, it means you dont know them

a real philantropist will never tend to be famous, because such trait would be bad

a fake philantropist boasts and has all the fame and glory

read Plato's Republic, he spends a whole dialogue on this topic

>Capitalism

In america theres usually a reason why your poor.....

youtube.com/watch?v=TOu33P7swVo

You don't become rich by being a good gu(o)y

fuck off commie

Dear u-r-gay: I think pagans are faggots too.

Yeah!
THE LESS FORTUNATE GET ALL THE BREAK!

Here, you have got to have money to be free. That's life, and you'd be a moron not to try and be as free as possible.

Not true, but wealth can make you more detached I suppose.

Everytime I see this statement or it's equivalent I ask "how naive is it to assume that someone's material situation has any bearing on their righteousness?

Read "Valpone" (some decent literature as opposed to Marxist academic propaganda). Honestly the English drama is so much more well written and the lessons and themes are exposed so much more gracefully and more tastefully. The themes are also more mature. Also you might learn to enjoy some real literature.

Point is- rich and poor people alike are rats, snakes, and fools. That's just humanity, and it's not restricted to one group. It's like a big cluster fuck of stupid greedy rats. That's humanity- get used to it.

Poor people are poor because no one likes them. Rich people are rich because they have contacts and are therefore amicable. Slightly rich people are the worst and wealthy people are super nice.

Nobody should have to work for free, and you're not hoarding money unless you have more than you need to live a good life and support your family. Having extra for retirement and unforeseen circumstances is perfectly good also.

It's definitely all about scale. Hoarding many millions. having houses big enough for 50 families with a family of four living in them, yachts, etc. is a different story. I truly believe people should be able to have some luxuries and enjoy life, and it's honestly very hard to draw a clear line at which those luxuries are "too much", but sometimes it's pretty obvious when it's gone too far.

>rich are evil
>jews are rich
>jews are evil
This is Sup Forums 101

Because they're brain-dead.

Oops, here's a correction.