Nigger hate thread. Nigger memes welcome

Nigger hate thread. Nigger memes welcome

bump

lost

Niggers are not human, no this isn't going to be a racist rant this is going to be the BIGGEST redpill you will ever receive and it's directly from God.

Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

>beast of the field multiply against thee

How can a farm animal multiply against you? Wouldn't it be beneficial if you have many ox or cows?

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate

>wild beasts who kidnap children, destroy your property, kill you and make you desolate

Hmmm... this sounds similar to what happened in South Africa and Rhodesia

Jonah 3:7-8
And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

>let beast be covered in sackcloth clothing
>violence in their hands

What beast will
1) multiply against you
2) make you few in number
3) kidnap your children
4) make your land desolate
5) wears clothing
6) has hands

THE NIGGER
THE NIGGER IS NOT HUMAN THE NIGGER WAS NOT MADE IN GODS IMAGE BECAUSE HE IS NOT MAN HE IS THE BEAST OF THE FIELD!!!
HE IS A BEAST AND BESTIALITY IS A SIN WHICH IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!

don't hate the animal

hate the jew that brings them in.

bump. Havn't had a good nigger hate thread in awhile since trumps jew cock garglers came here

Bump. We need more nigger hate threads.

THAS RAYCIS!

oh noticed the flag :D

was hast du denn gegen neger

nice

>Guy in the middle
>I should not have popped that last acid.
>DAD IS THAT YOU

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

>
Messer

im hard

He looks so fucking creepy lmao

Unexpected lost.

This is untrue some times. Look at all them rich people who play football and rap

what about half-niggs? or like 1/56 niggs?

w h a t

Coalburners always get their just deserts in the end. Cant trigger me kike or asian incel

top fucking kek

>hiv positive

This. They'll be on Sup Forums again with blacks eyes instead of black guys. Besides, most of those posts are just people that ran into each other, only one or two actually look like couples.

What does pol think about this movie, is it accurate?

stop it poland

Look at team and label owners

love is love

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WUZ NASA SPACEWOMEN ANĀ“ SHIEEEEEET

I need the post from the new star wars movie where the nigger runs across battlefield with chimp sounds.

Probably not welcome here because I am a quarter black, albeit extremely white-passing, have blue eyes, etc., but...

Whenever I bring up that I'm mixed race around niggers, they chimp out and yell at me and say "SHUT THE FUCK UP PASTY AS CRACKAH U AIN'T BLACK ENOUGH"

But if I don't say that I'm mixed race, and they find out later, they go "WHY WUZ U HIDIN' THAT SHIET? YOU AFRAID OF YO HERITAGE OR SOME SHIT? BAKA WHITE-WASHED MOTHAFUCKA"

So, basically, I will offend black people, regardless of what I do.

I don't get it. 2esoteric4me

I think it is a skin for a Call of Duty or Battlefield game for guns you get as a reward for "x" amount of kills, or in this case headshots.

Lmao even our gay niggas are fuckin your gay whiteboys up the ass lmao

BLACKED

They're half beast

Kanye is redpilled as fuck tho and hates jews

Cured that little nigger of his desire to steal shit anyway. Overall the world is marginally better without it.

Intelligent black man.

"Great" Britain, Ladies and Gentlemen...

not one is above a 5/10

>that pic
you do know that africa's current state is largely due to colonialism right? it wasnt a paradise but it was functional for them unlike today's mess

>He was probably hungry.

keked

Please tell me there's more.

this thread is Sup Forums tier

>Don't worry Jamal, I'm holding onto you with my legs in case you drown