Russia puts airforces on high alert

hmmm really makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2017/02/04/trumps-white-house-thinks-poland-invaded-belarus.html
russian.rt.com/russia/video/356773-proverka-vks-rf
youtube.com/watch?v=V1j3PCZfWzU
strawpoll.me/12289455
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_war
forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2017/02/03/extreme-radiation-levels-detected-at-fukushima-reactor-highest-since-2011/#52f935e53381
climateviewer.com/2013/11/24/10-most-radioactive-places-on-earth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who are they fighting?

They will only attack ukraine, so no problem

What did he mean by this?

belarus bro made a thread yesterday apperently somes minor in fighting is going on between the 2

BLR-RUS fighting? What is minor fighting?

war with China when pls

Why?

Russia is saving Belarus from Polish incursions.

Good, it's about time.

fucking fins gonna get they shitpushed in.

Comrades I thought Trump was ((ourguy))?

Whatever happens you know none of the fun will reach Finland! Ever!

Trump knows: politicususa.com/2017/02/04/trumps-white-house-thinks-poland-invaded-belarus.html

Poles are behind of this.

Look at all those chemtrails, controlling the minds of the poor slavs.

What did Sergei and Andrei mean with these?

If Trump think so, it must be true.

We should end polish menace once and for all.

They are just emotionally lost without their Soviet indoctrination.

Get rekt finns beat you once and will do so again

Yes.

Poles are ruining our peaceful earth by starting another world war. Again.

Because they're subhuman cucks and need to be wiped

>HACKS the US elections installing the puppet, Trump
>Invades sovereign countries such as Ukraine and Georgia
>Supports the terrorist war criminal leader Bashar Al Assad and his murderous regime
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
this HAS to end. WAR ON RUSSIA WHEN?

ISIS

Belarus is going more and more towards Europe because people there getting tired of being poor. There has been rumors for YEARS that Lukashenko (their president) have been taking money to tell the elites in the west about his meetings with Putin.
Wouldn't shock me if that shit leaked behind closed doors and Putin knows about it.

Goddammit, yet another world war because someone decides to invade Poland.

I really wish we'd bombed baltics, but its only because of Ukranians finaly arrived the last station on their road to full retardation and planning full-scale blietzkrieg in donbass. Even our media has revealed details about their maneuvers just now.

Stop this meme about Belarus-Russia war it is one the dumbest thing on pol i heard, honestly.

but, doesn't every country in the world have their armies prepare for 'time of war'? Do the author think it's responsible to not have soldiers preparing in case there might be war? Would the author have them prepare for something else? Shit, Sun Tzu would not like this guy.

Good thing we kept it around in abundance. Maybe we can sell it to the Russians?

>Tfw ww3 will happen in your lifetime
>tfw your country wont have anything to do with it so you can sit and watch
>Tfw neither russia china or usa will remain superpowers
>Tfw you will volunteer to fight in ww3 because bored

feels good to be alive in 2017
WW3 WHEN

It's more likely we bomb Zambia and Honduras then Belarus.

Be careful Ivan, too many cycles on your aging jets will lead to accidents.

>Stop this meme about Belarus-Russia war it is one the dumbest thing on pol i heard, honestly

But it is happening.

>Jordania won't be affected by WW3

come on youve got tons of Syrians in your country and Israel right on your doorstep

I want death to every red commie bastard, make no mistake, Russia is the worlds biggest global threat. We have to do a preemptive strike, they can't be allowed to continue existing!

What is the future of Belarus? Based Leader Alexander can't freeze himself in ice. A province of Russia or like their name goes a 'White' Russia, pro-west?

whats with the image

they've finally lost it haven't they

>you'll be 2nd on the chopping board
>conscription compulsory to stop either isis or greater israel (depends on your gov)

Here it says Russia's aerospace forces:
russian.rt.com/russia/video/356773-proverka-vks-rf

Which doesn't necessary mean airplanes, but air defenses. The news are about snap checks and literally about nothing.

Translate pls

It's a fucking side tap

youtube.com/watch?v=V1j3PCZfWzU

Probably over that missile test Iran was going to perform but cancelled.

>Not Happening

isnt belarus basically a puppet state of Russia?

Whats this in English? I don't speak blyat

Haven't seen side tap before?

in a perfect world

top kek

ANSWER NOW
strawpoll.me/12289455
ANSWER NOW

Lmaoo so brainwashed this one

right brother kike. my sons and i will proudly shed our white blood for your glorious banks.

or how about i listen to the presidents advice before you kikes took over and stay the hell out of europe

stay the hell out of europe. its fulla kikes. french prositutes aren't worth the effort-
t. based george washington
t. based benjamin franklin

"There is a great danger for the United State of America. This great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen, in every land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have remained apart and unassimilated; oppressed, they attempt to strangle the nation financially, as in the case of Portugal and Spain.

For more than seventeen hundred years they have lamented their sorrowful fate — namely, that they have been driven out of their mother land; but, gentlemen, if the civilized world today should give them back Palestine and their property, they would immediately find pressing reason for not returning there. Why? Because they are vampires and vampires cannot live on other vampires --they cannot live among themselves. They must live among Christians and others who do not belong to their race.

If they are not expelled from the United States by the Constitution within less than one hundred years, they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us and change our form of Government for which we Americans shed our blood and sacrificed our life, property and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded within two hundred years, our children will be working in the field to feed Jews while they remain in the counting houses, gleefully rubbing their hands.

I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution."

-t. Benjamin Franklin

Too bad we didn't listen to this guy. He had his shit way more together than Hitler.

Hohols are gathering forces generally in the south for attack. Seems like their common tactic: massive distractions along all the front line, then attempt to break through the frontline in one place.

It is, and this is why any claims about a conflict between us are ridiculous. It's like saying "the US are preparing for war against US Virgin Islands"

Expect katsaps shipped home in crates.

Thanks

Yes. Belarus is heavely dependent on Russian gibs. And, also, 90% of Belarussian products are sold in Russia. So they are tied to us with unbreakable chains really. We know it. They know it. On top of that we not just have visa free regime, common Belarussian or Russian can move, work and live freely in both countries. Belarussians are considered Russians in russia and vise versa.

Thats what you proselites will see, if things will go not according to our plan

h a p p e n i n g when

Not if you lose control over your puppet. You should know (Ukraine).
I'm not saying that it will happen, if the bribing is true. The military which is extremely loyal to Russia would probably capture Lukashenko.

No idea, either a european puppet if a coup happens (which is unlikely) or another russian puppet.

>is an antisemitic speech (((falsely attributed))) to Benjamin Franklin, warning of the (((supposed dangers))) of admitting Jews to the nascent United States

The last time the ruskies were supposed to kick the Fins asses big time, Ivan ended up rekt.

Russians can pretend to be tough fighters against third world moslem garbage, but against standard nordic soldier, they're complete rubbish.

So Putin shall focus on some smaller fish to fry.

Their objective all along in case of continued hostilities has been to capture Donetsk and force concessions from the Minsk accords. This is the strategic plan and the reason they haven't done anything in the Minsk.

It's a terrible one, since it's more than likely that at the same time as they try that DNR will push to Mariupol. But they honestly think it can work.

Also even though the balance of power is in their favor vs. DNR and LNR, it is no longer the case once active hostilities start and help starts rolling in from the average russians as well as the government again.

Sadly they just aren't particularly bright. But as long as they're sure that there's no taste for occupation by the Kremlin (as it would break all contact with Europe) they can keep to this insane absurd play.

Who's Russia gonna fight with? I'll gladly die for Russia just like how there's Russians who died for Syria

This based Nippon Is awoken
Arigato Tanaka-sama, May you find honor on your Life as an Internet samurai

Her comes the voice from nuclear wasteland. Fix the fucking fukushima, before lecturing others.

Just go to Saydnaya and they will hang you for free. It is easier.

Also 2 bombs were not enough.

Ahahahaahahaha top bantz

Russia is still the worlds largest radioactive catastrophe. Shut up dude.

Americans had to clean up your most horrible mess, because you couldn't.

what do you mean? They did win against the fingloids.

It's just some Finish delusion that they won the Winter war

You do realize that Russia returned to Finland later on and fucked them up, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_war

FUG :--DDDD

>Hpaвитcя
Get off proxy, Vanya.

Fuck NATO and fuck the paranoid butthurt belt

What are you talking about drunktard. Chernobyl was fixed solely by USSR heroes. From begining to the final dome.

Unlike these japanese cocksuckers who you worship. THE RADIOACTIVE WATER STILL POLLUTES WORLD OCEAN. And things got even worse just recently.

forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2017/02/03/extreme-radiation-levels-detected-at-fukushima-reactor-highest-since-2011/#52f935e53381

Nips are fucking degenerates with their culture of millions of hikimoris and hentai. This time we with China won't let them out of their fucking nuclear isles.

What is Mayak?

What happened to plutonium in polygon?

Etc.etc.

Where is the most radioactive place in the earth? (Hint: it is a lake).

Etcetc.

Russia accounts for some 48% of Belarus' external trade. Belarus accounts for around 6% of Russia's trade.

this

das riiiiiiiite

Thats not correct figures. But still 48% is enough to wipeout whole Belarus, because they almost don't have natural resourses, and their goods though not bad can not compete with EU/Chinese.

And?

climateviewer.com/2013/11/24/10-most-radioactive-places-on-earth/

Truth is that radiation from these places is fucking localised.

Whilst Fukushima is polluting mother earth right fucking now.

when will i get drafted? should i start working out now?