Race Classifications

I know that a lot of /pol is obsessed with classifying the different races into broader terms than 'black' and 'white', so let's make this thread an official document detailing some of the unique races on the planet. (Note this is a simplified version. There are 3,000 ethnicities in Africa technically, but let's just focus on the main groupings)
Whites:

> Celtic
> Germanic
> Nordic
> Mediterranean
> Slavic
> Anglo
Blacks:

> Congoloid (Central African)
> Capoid (Ethiopian/Somalian/NA)
> Western Bantoid (West African)
> Ubangian
> Chadic
Middle Easterners:
> Arabs (descendents of the Arabian Peninsula)
> Persian/Indo-Aryan (the so-called original Aryans, according to Indian lore)
> Phoenicians (descendents of an ancient maritime civilization. Found in Syria, Lebanon)
> Egyptians
> Indo-Aryan
> Dravidian (Burmese Indians, Brunei, Indonesians)
South/East Asian:

> Mongoloid (Mongolia, parts of Russia, mixed with many different central asiatic ethnic groups)
> Tai-Kadai (Thailand/Laos)
> Negrito (Black Asians)
> Sino-Tibetan (Chin, Naga, Tibet)
> Austronesian (Malay, Javanese)
Islander:

> Austronesian
> Pacific Islander
> Aboriginal
Native Americas:

> Native Americans of North America, Mongoloid Structure
> Latinos of Central America
> Creole Peoples
> Asia-Latin
First try at some of this, what can you guys add/improve?

Other urls found in this thread:

[/spoiler]www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663
[/spoiler]www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31905764
[/spoiler]www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-genetic-map-of-britain-shows-successive-waves-of-immigration-going-back-10000-years-10117361.html
[/spoiler]www.theverge.com/2015/3/18/8252797/uk-genetic-map-reveals-invasions-regional-identity
[/spoiler]www.ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
[/spoiler]www.nature.com/news/uk-mapped-out-by-genetic-ancestry-1.17136
[/spoiler]www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
archive.org/stream/Race_John_R_Baker/Race#page/n321/mode/2up
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>middle eastern
>aryans/indo-aryans
Fucking wot

Also, you included dravidian under the middle eastern banner.

Fucking wot.

Verified currynigger

This thread is retarded and a lot of those "racial classifications" are based on pseudoscience.

By the way, who is the hot South African chick?

dravidian is southern indian not burmese you dumb amerishart and india isn't in the middle east.

As far as I'm concerned if I can't tell that you're mixed race and you act like a white person, you are white

Although I am only 93% european dna so maybe thats some of the black in me talking

burger thinks indians are MEs
i would like to be called a pooinloo than a muslim

Well, there's really no such thing as "race".

Race = species

And nogs are a subspecies.

Aryan nordic is pure.

Irene Nell

Germanic, Nordic, and Anglo people tend to have the most Caucasoid DNA. Slavs are mixed with Turks and Mongols and Mediterraneans are mixed with Africans. Finns are not pure whites and are mixed with Siberian Mongoloid people. Turks of Turkey are 90-95% Caucasoid while the Central Asian Turks are anywhere from 10% to 70% Caucasoid.

>By the way, who is the hot South African chick?
me :DD

muh dick

it's ironic how the hottest white chicks are from Africa.

Candice Swanepoel, Charlize Theron, Tanit Phoenix, Sasha Pieterse, etc.

Gay sex leads to a growing infection.

ons land mag dalk nie wees wat dit altyd was nie, maar die afrikaner se bloed sal nie vergaan

ABSOLUTE FUCKING AUTISM.

I'M SORRY BUT IF YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS SHIT YOU AREN'T WORTHY OF BEING WHITE. REAL WHITE MEN ARE BREEDING AND RAISING HEALTHY REDPILLED WHITE CHILDREN, CHOPPING TIMBER, HUNTING DINNER, BUILDING AND CREATING STUFF. YOU'RE JERKING OFF ABOUT THEORETICAL SHIT YOU CAN NEVER BE ACCURATE ABOUT AND THAT DOESN'T ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING IN REALITY.

KILL YOURSELF.

How rare are these unicorns in SA?

>Well you know Hitler saw the Afrikaners as ideal whites.

I didn't know Hitler talked so positively about Afrikaners. I guess he knew it was British propaganda that made South Africans kick Germans out of Namibia.

[spoiler][/spoiler]www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663
[spoiler][/spoiler]www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31905764
[spoiler][/spoiler]www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-genetic-map-of-britain-shows-successive-waves-of-immigration-going-back-10000-years-10117361.html
[spoiler][/spoiler]www.theverge.com/2015/3/18/8252797/uk-genetic-map-reveals-invasions-regional-identity
[spoiler][/spoiler]www.ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
[spoiler][/spoiler]www.nature.com/news/uk-mapped-out-by-genetic-ancestry-1.17136
[spoiler][/spoiler]www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/

Not rare at all. I used to live in Cape Town and there were beautiful women all over the place.

you forgot Baltic you inbred twat

>Capoid (Ethiopian/Somalian/NA)

You are utterly and shockingly ignorant. FFS, just find a book by somebody who actually knows about this stuff and copy their fucking list. BAKER, RACE, p. 624:
archive.org/stream/Race_John_R_Baker/Race#page/n321/mode/2up

What type of women? Afrikaners? Were there a lot of blondes?

Depends where you're at. I'm in Cape Town so there's tons of beautiful white women here, of the upper class too. One of the best cities in the world.

The white women in SA seem pretty great from what I've seen so far senpai.

>having Anglos as a separate tier
>implying Anglos arenĀ“t originally migrating Germanics who came to Britain in the 5th century and interbred with Celts
The term "Aryan" was actually given by proto-Pajeets to Persian peoples when they were invaded by them. Originally meaning "noble" (since the Persians subjugated them) it eventually became synonymous with "pale", since Indians clearly are a lot darker than Persian peoples. Flash forward to the 19th-20th centuries when germanocentrists like the Thule Society adopted the term to describe Germanics while also claiming that those original Aryans somehow were Europeans. Basically WE WUZ KANGZ: Europe Edition. After excessive use by them, the term has now sort of been adopted to describe European whites. All because of some WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIET-tier NEETs

Even if Aryan originally meant Iranian, they still aren't Middle Eastern.

>> Anglo
Anglos are 80% Celtic, 20% Germanic.
Just count them as Celtic.

Nice classification but not really that important. Most people who are really obsessed and point out or contest some race are just shitposting and so your thread will not deter them at all no matter if accurate or not.