Well boys, you finally did it. You alt-righters are about to see just how wrong you are

Well boys, you finally did it. You alt-righters are about to see just how wrong you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/womensmarch/status/828635618049720323?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link

twitter.com/womensmarch/status/828635618049720323?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>day without woman
>worker productivity rises by 20000% due to all PTO preggos and PMSing bitches being taken off payroll
>reduction in crime and country expenditure due to Tyree not having to be baby daddy and robbing stores to support shaniqua
>science and research reaches all time high as fake coder girls and stem spouting bitches annihilated

Good day overall imho

Yea, like the world won't do just fine. Its not like we did it without women for 60,000 years or anything.

However if men were to strike for a day, the world would collapse within the first few hours when they didn't show up to work at the sanitation dept, the power facilities, the construction/repair jobs etc .

Also, archive or screenshot faggot.

Basically this.

>general strike
>no date determined

well, this definitely is the lazy landwhale movement

>claim they want equal rights
>literally segregate themselves

Damn.

A DAY

with women??

JEEZ

WHAT A BIG WORKERS STRIKE. THIS IS GOING TO BE MONUMENTAL

ONE DAY

GOOD GOD THE BOSSES OF EVERY JOB ARE GOING TO BE RATTLING

Why don't men do the same thing on the same day

Also, they underestimate the population of men that have lived 90% of their life without women.

It's not like they aren't gonna fuck chad on that day so we don't have to worry about them becoming upset and doing something.

Remember when the beaners thought they could do this too? The world didn't stop turning.

Still no gf.

It'll literally last 30 mins before they start crying no one is paying them attention and the world still spins and men start to get woke that life without women is pretty sweet

Does this mean they won't get paid?

Make different versions of the poster with different days, and meme it into existence.

Digits confirm.

>Date To Be Announced
watch it fall on a sunday or on a festivity

>comes to Sup Forums
>imply we care about woman
>fail miserably

what a punch of pussies (pun intended) if they REALLY want to stick it to Trump they should make it a week.

wink wink

I want this to happen. I don't think it will, but I want it.

you shouldn't get paid on a day that you're striking if you ask me. you're not skipping work because you're sick or because you're going on vacation. you're literally saying "i can work but am actively choosing not to do so."

i'm not a labor attorney, though.

If anything they should do it on the same day next week and compare the losses

Yes because you dressing up like a pussy totally objectifies women and makes you lose credibility at all. *sarcasm*

OK.

Oh no, who will pick up my garbage, deliver my mail, put out my fires, and protect my streets now?
Oh, right, men.

Remember when conservatives caused the entire US government to shut down for two weeks? World didn't stop turning then, either.

If women seriously think a one day strike is going to do jack shit, they're severely delusional.

I'm going to laugh when it actually causes men to pick up the slack and overall productivity is increased across the board.

Isn't this just every normal day at work?

>twitter.com/womensmarch/status/828635618049720323?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
I'm already a MGTOW. Challenge accepted bitches.

Think of how much good we can do now that those cum catchers will be out of our hair for a whole day

>all the important women (let's be honest, there a few) who care about their jobs won't join this
>as a result this will have fuck all effect
>feminists humiliated
I can't wait.

The results would be as glorious as they are horrific.

So is the "women's march" an organized entity now?

Let me fucking guess, Soros?

> implying women with real jobs will skip work

>tfw only 2 people I work with are men and the rest are middle aged women

Thank you diversity.

awesome. let's see: Feminists (and thus generally the leftys) complain about the big bad patriarchy; how men orpressed wymyn all the way through istory and still do so, how they keep wymyn from getting into important posisions and positions of power.

They defend that view. "Women's March" participants certainly do. But if you people were right, then how were alt-righter to see "just hwo wrong we are"? if women are really kept from holding any significant or important positions, then women striking for a day would be... like literally not have any impact on society, and thus not on evil alt-righter either. Leftist contradicting themselves again.

Of course i call bullshit on "wymyns opression" in our day and age (face it: wymyn have so many structural and social advantages over the now demonized evil men, it's pretty much absurd). Fact is, however, that most strong independant wymyn ™ either let their husbands work for the money(strategy: marry man, have his child, make him support you. Bonus points for empowering divorce. that will show dem evil males!) or study in "useless" fields that either barely improve your chance to find a job with it ("curiousity subjects") or at most grant you a position supplemente by taxpayer money - such as social "sciences" of today, linguistics (debateable), art, gender studies, etc. The latter ones are pretty much non-productive (the only thing they do is do "research" on subjects and claim others acomplishments as their own) except for their ideological influences on politics and justice (insert new rules that actively disatvantage whoever they don't agree with); the actual productivity is mostly done by men in "honest work" jobs (that wymyn don't want because they are not paid that well) or by the men (and women) in the STEM fields. And women in the STEM fields tend not to be as irrational as liberal Arts wymyn, so you won't find many of them at the "Women's march"