Brit/pol/ - Meldrewpill Edition

>MPs promised 'Deal or No Deal' vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38895007

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Paul Nuttall: A win in Stoke would top EU Elections
express.co.uk/news/politics/764281/

>Speaker John Bercow oversteps his authority and claims that Klblembfleplemlfskin shouldn't be allowed to address the Commons, as well as scrapping the tradition of wearing wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Britons must be offered 'associate EU membership', claims MEP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-european-union-associate-citizenship-eu-charles-goerens-a7562416.html

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop Are Nutt
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
youtube.com/watch?v=W4icMkZkAeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U7-q1WRaKNg
youtube.com/watch?v=1uV2feK2D_4
youtube.com/watch?v=wo07t6XjNO4
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/170931
youtube.com/watch?v=LkKKTsJZ5kU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc8hHUT_gU0
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
youtube.com/watch?v=0yBnIUX0QAE
youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/jo-cox-murderer-thomas-mair-9321259
youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM
youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=6zN4_7hq77g
youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg
youtube.com/watch?v=WB9_sf6oV1o
youtube.com/watch?v=kwHACITShSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA USA USA

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=W4icMkZkAeQ

>brit/pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=U7-q1WRaKNg

reposting since tripfags are obsessed with making new threads early as fuck.

>Momentum road trip to Stoke
>the exact type of people you'd expect
>lecturing stokies about how labour stands for their interests

surely this activism is counter productive, they seem like the sort of twats that would put working class people off voting labour?

youtube.com/watch?v=1uV2feK2D_4

>mfw labour win stoke

nottingham to stoke is hardly a bloody road trip, you wouldn't even stop for a pickled egg and a piss.

Can you sign this petition so that maybe, just maybe, we'll stop being cucked by TVs?:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/170931

His concession speech would probably be the worst part of it because you know 100% that he and the rest of UKIP will know the party is totally fucked but he'll have to go on about how they can go on to fight the 2020 election and maybe win some seats etc

>those 3 smaller leftwing parties splitting the leftwing vote
kek

>mocking
By being stupid and poor?

>petition
Go and join the rest of the faggots calling for a second EU referendum and for Klembulpf to be banned from visiting the Queen you waste

tbf stokies are naturally scared of anyone from further away than crewe so it was a big risk to try and converse with them for some pakis and liberals from nottingham

On it, senpai.

Pls no

And the SPD's still winning
Schulz has called for a coalition at times anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=LkKKTsJZ5kU

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc8hHUT_gU0

I signed the petition for Donald Trump to be allowed a state visit. Here's a link:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

Is that you Weimar republic?

Now wait for the AfD vote to collapse as their supporters go to Merkel to stop the SDP from winning.

I've got bad diarrhoea and I'm dying, post funnies I can laugh at later on the toilet

Stop it you fucking idiot.

pretty close to my experiences in australia

Is youth suffrage right?

He should come but all the lefties will rise up and cause a ruckus. It would be a distraction

rifle that haggis out like it's a V2 m8

Everyone who was actually there knows this is a false representation of what happened

>t. Mayfly who stopped shilling for her outside of memes after that speech because he got BLACKpillED.com

>>
>>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
>hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html
Interesting. I hadn't known about this. East Asians are of course our natural ally.

It's not though.

He should be wanking and playing football what a fucking loser

desu hope labour win the one that doesn't have a UKIP candidate. (but lose stoke)

Milk surge in stoke might be funnier than a UKIP win since I don't browse lefty twitter, mind you.

>PR system
>splitting the vote

Copeland does have a UKIP candidate

Would rather LAB than CON there though

More sensible than female suffrage.

Lads, I got a call back for a second interview for a job in Cork, is that a nice place to live?

Thank you.

Unironically like that song.

Good point.

It would make sense that the UK and Japan share an affinity, they have a lot in common, I doubt it would translate to too much though.

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
Absolute bullshit. It's fucking achievable, these idiots don't want to cut down on immigration. I couldn't care less about European immigrants, the real danger is culturally incompatible MidEasterners.

>BLACKpillED.com
Jo Cox murderer Thomas Mair became deranged white supremacist after mum left him for black boyfriend

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/jo-cox-murderer-thomas-mair-9321259

Murderer Tommy Mair became a deranged white supremacist after his mother abandoned him as a child and married a Caribbean immigrant.

He was raised by his grandmother while his divorced mum lived with her black boyfriend and their mixed race baby.

Who is the worst shitposter - Meme Merchant or Not Bomber Rimmer?

>I couldn't care less about European immigrants, the real danger is culturally incompatible MidEasterners.
W R O N G

Boston voted 75% Leave on a 75% turnout for a reason

Cork is in Ireland. Most of the people here will never have been. Indeed Cork isn't even in the UK.

You are the epitome of a faggot
Billy herrington is probably more straight than you

I thought they didn't? Were they announced or something?
In that case guess I've gotta back UKIP, unless it's Couglas Darswell or something standing.

To be fair, it's possible on a very small scale - like Edinburgh Central in Scotland.

But if we cut down on immigration who's going to take on the debt to fund my 3rd yacht?

Rimmer

Merchant at the very least puts in a token effort at discussing politics and can be excused by the fact that he's an underaged, 99% white posh boy

Bomber Rimmer has said a bunch of times that he just deliberately shitposts here because May got BTFO

It might translate to a few white cocks filling up a few superior East Asian pussies.

Bomber. Has worse music taste than an emotionally confused teenage girl.

We have uncanny similarities:

>Both remain monarchies
>Both are island nations that lay just off the coast of the continents
>Both have tried their hand at taking large swaths of land and making great empires
>Both have a little neighbour which has a North-South divide and blames us for everything
>Both have a shitty teeth stereotype
>Both don't give a fuck about what other countries think

We don't really care about each other in particular though.

>In 2016 Carswell admitted that he “jumped ship with the express goal of changing the image of UKIP and ensuring that it was an asset rather than a liability in the referendum campaign…to decontaminate the brand”.

>Literally a fucking entryist

I know, but there's no Ireland thread in pol, sadly.

Sorry your dad left, must have been hard talking to your mum about your need to engage in male on male sexual interactions

Meme Merchant. warmongering pro-jewish cunt

YKTD is a repressed tranny

This isn't your year 6 leavers disco

Is SPD Schulz party?

>Metaposting

But still both of them and eggman can get to fuck

I like that song tbqh

>both have a historic fondness for tea

Am thinking of studying politics at university. Is it worth it. Want to get into the world of politics but don't want to end up as some council man shilling diversity.

I hope to god that you are under the age of 18 I really do

Reminder not to be shy about using it

If my country keeps going down the shitter i'm considering moving to America which i thought i would never say in my life. But with the way things are going the only hope for the world is America.

>They're even privatizing their perfectly good postal service
NO JAPAN
NO.

Yes

See ? That's all it takes to post an actual good song.

How do you expect to get into politics in any serious respect without shilling diversity

Announcing reports is against the rules

Implied images count as announcements

>not the Sam Smith version
youtube.com/watch?v=kwHACITShSI

this exactly what this "shulz surge" is. Dave did the same

brit/pol/ btfo

>giving the US a reason to declare war on the UK

>inb4 one post meme

That in itself is an implied report
BTFO

Your posting this as a joke right ?

Not that guy but

You still did it first and should be banned

>then i imagine being a woman over 35-40ish and I realize no thanks
That's something that always sits at the back of my smug mind.

For all the nonsense they have about women right now, to get them ahead and in power, they're all going to be cast aside once they get old, sniped at by below and disregarded by men.

One or two will go on to be Shirley Williams..es, the rest are going to get trashed.

But when I'm old and grey and not getting a pension, I can keep being taken seriously even after the nails are in my coffin, if I want to.

Now that UKIP is cucked and that labour and the Tories are cancer for retarded faggots who should we vote for? are we just totally fucked and have to endure the tory reich? I fucking hate the situation we're in right now

Career politics is about shilling and pandering.

You won't get far without sucking corporate cock or pandering to fags.