Does Donald Trump have a mental illness?

Does Donald Trump have a mental illness?

Yes, he has chronic Make American Great Againitis

tfw to smart to ban muslims

>can only protect your country after it has been destroyed.

Thank you liberal logic.

hillary got BTFO by a mentally ill man.

I wish he would just say the truth and just blast Islam.

No, do you?

Little baby mortal. He will name a shitton of countries, things that were not on the list.

Then the process begins. His security council tells the relevant agencies to put these countries on the "keep an eye on" list. This list morphs into the "potential for travel ban" list. This list becomes the travel ban list in about 4-6 months (rest of admin does not work 16h a day like the God Emperor).

During this time MSM, lefties & commies will keep saying "He canĀ“t even do a muslim ban right", "why not ban those REALLY guilty countries Trump, huh, you fraid?" and so forth.

He's killing it.

He does this on purpose to draw attention to things. He's playing 4D chess while the media and tards like you squawk about who goes first in checkers.

it worked for Germany, it worked for France, it worked for Bush, it worked for King Nigger.

So everything's fine.

Let's see for reference 9-11 happened because we funded jihadists to attack the soviets. Then stopped funding them and tucked them over.

All the others happened because similar. Where we ducked over proxy armies and extreme ideology and allowed them into our country. (Watch the Orlando shooters fathers youtube vids.)

We spend the last 8 years bombing the seven counties in the ban and also funding proxy rebel armies with extreme ideology.
Hmmmmm
Nope Trump is sane, liberals are mentally ill.

>demonstrates attacks coming from all over the Muslim world
>it doesn't even FUCKING matter because the president and he state department can do it it's not illegal

I bet the Patriots were all mentally ill too after winning the other night, c'mon man, I'm not even American and I'm embarrassed over you right now.

oh and the fuckers that I listed killed tons of people based on that.

I'm sure all those killed people would have loved a 'murican travel ban instead.

Why are you so nasty to Trump? He is a sensitive man and needs our understanding! Just go and kick a puppy if you want to be mean!

He's clinically retarded if that's what you're asking.

The Orlando shooter was a great patriot! Bomb Orlando some more! Bring democracy to Orlando! Win hearts and minds of Orlandoans! Team America!

Ban all Russians! Stop Boston from happening again!

If media or libtards took the time to use google, they will find that alot of the terrorists that actually commit crime or are involved in terrorism in any way, including those in all the attacks listed, passed through countries like Iran and Afghanistan.

Libya is such an obvious one to ban but libtards tuned out anything related to it b/c 'muh benghazi witch hunt'.

Afghanistan is were Zbigniew Brzezinski to quote from his wikipedia article was instrumental in:

>the arming of the mujahideen in response to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan;

where alot of this sectarian (Saudi Death Cult) violence began. The US, UK, Israel, Saud, and most of the -Stans have been directly involved in fomenting and training these groups for use in proxy wars and for private security and ops.

banning people coming in and out of the 7 countries listed is just common sense, despite where there passports say they were born.

Lol, like Americans want to go anywhere else anyway.

The named countries are high risk states.

FPBP

needs more jimmy carter

I think that's coming next . . .

Obama already did that though

>Media whines about this ad nauseum
>Trump points out that he should simply just do a Muslim ban instead
4D Chess.

>None of those attackers were from countries in the ban
But how could this be if is a muslim ban then?

Are liberals just willfully obtuse?

Why would that matter? It would be even more risk if they're already radicalized. This liberal meme is dead.

>mfw banned from the u.n.

I think Trump is doing his Jedi Mind-trick "Art of the Deal" thing again.

The "Muslim Ban" (which really isn't considering there are at least 33 muslim-majority countries and he closed off only five warring ones) triggered the Media and Dems/Soros into protests BUT for the first time the politicians are mentioning vetting immigrants.

I think vetting immigrants (keeping out destructive dangers and allowing constructive producers) was what Trump was after all along. Right now nobody knows who is coming in and for what ultimate purpose.

He fits the criteria for antisocial and narcissistic personality disorders

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.[4][5] People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them.

Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD), also known as dissocial personality disorder (DPD) and sociopathy, is a personality disorder, characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. An impoverished moral sense or conscience is often apparent, as well as a history of crime, legal problems, or impulsive and aggressive behavior.

Which ones did Obama ban?

get this jew out of here with his fake (((science)))

Whites

link please