Mother disgusted after daycare worker caught breastfeeding her son without permission

Hot or not /pol?

wjla.com/news/offbeat/mother-disgusted-after-daycare-worker-caught-breastfeeding-her-son-without-permission

KINDERGARTENED

I wish I could find a woman who would breastfeed me

I mean, it's not hot. If my sister and I had children at the same time I'd let her breastfeed my kids, and I would do the same thing for hers providing she was alright with it. Breastfeeding a stranger's child though is a little weird desu senpai.

Would you breastfeed me, baby?

Kek wills it

I dunno... I always thought there were some inherent risks in letting a stranger breastfeed your kid. Can diseases/HIV get transferred that way?

lost

kek

Many drugs, other man-made chemicals, and some diseases can be passed through breastmilk.

next they might do it in hight schools or collage/univerity

Nice

if your child still needs to be breast fed, he shouldn't be in daycare.

Kek has spoken. Come here honey.
Yeah, but my sister isn't a stranger. I don't even feel comfortable about the idea of a good female friend doing it. Family just seems a bit different.

>getting wetnurse services at nanny rates
I don't see the problem.

B====D---

ayyy yooo ho esle gonng back derr to get da white womman tittts

wanna roleplay

Actually this. What the fuck is this mother doing leaving a nursing child at daycare? Women get maternal leave for ages, there's absolutely no excuse for this. Daycare woman was probably just trying to do right by the lil guy.

Breastfeeding from multiple woman has been shown to be a generally good thing for the infants health, mostly due to exposure to an expanded range of antibodies strengthening the immune system. But you sure as fuck don't just pop your top and start feeding someone's kid without their permission.

ok your a rebellious highschool boy who needs help in math and im a student teacher

[citaton needed]

checked and keked..

anyone can join in at anytime

nice

Ay yo teach
user has a Gameboy in his Jansport

>Hot or not /pol?
Breastfeeding (for some women) is a form of masturbation.
It releases oxytocin and other pleasure-bringing hormones.
It's natures way to encourage it so infants survive but some people need to control their urges.

so tommy i heard that your not being a good boy and doing your math

>when motherly instinct takes over

that's all it comes down to. who cares? it already happened. nobody got hurt. bitch should just move on.

user, I'd like to see you in my office.

boys and their toys (;

yes misses mersades p.s. student teachers dont have offecses

child was sent to the hospital

I had a kid i was babysiting yesterday who loved that little game

user's feelings

I'm the fucking principal you deceitful little shit. Now how do we punish bad boy students? Should I make you bang erasers for an hour? Or maybe you could bang something a bit more... Productive...

kek

nigaga your clarly a 16 year old girl

You can have 5 beers and get a baby drunk. Yeah, I would be livid.

here is 1 internet it is my gift to you

You don't know anything about me Leafanonsenpaikun. Don't you wanna see the principle's milky udders?

Hot

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

Did mommy feed formula? Poor kid probably needed some real milk

Checked and keked.

fine lets compramise how old is the prineiple

>"To me, a criminal act was committed against him," she said. "Not only did you put your breast to my son, you also made my son sick because he's lactose.

what is this article. why do content ags keep posting threads.

fine the princeiple is 20 compramise

WHO Recommends breast feeding until age 5

This is women shouldn't have political power.
They need constant supervision or else they will do shit like this

I got a toy you can play with right here...

So easily could this be "Kindergarten Cucked"

When your kid is so hot, they're getting tits all over the place

Wtf is wrong with you lot? Jesus

Check them digits user. I'm 44 and hungry for student cock. I'm also ungodly hot.

OH SURE IT'S OK FOR A WOMAN TO BREASTFEED A BOY BUT IF I WANT TO BREASTFEED A GIRL (with my dick) THEN I'M A SICKO WHO NEEDS TO DIE

>and they say double standards don't exist

honest question
does it arouse you when a baby nibbles on your nipples while feeding?

Can you imagine if I dickfed milk to my students without the parent's permission.
I'd go to jail.

Definitely not hot. The "wetnurse" in this case suggested breast feeding to the child's mother, and the mother refused. The wetnurse breastfed the child explicitly against the mother's wishes, and the child then got sick.

The kid is lactose intolerant and can't digest milk. Ended up in the hospital

>Breastfeeding with cock
>His cock has teats

I'd get it checked out, user