Why do people still smoke cancer sticks again?

Why do people still smoke cancer sticks again?
It's quite inexcusable when many stimulant alternatives exist such as coffee or nicotine patches

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I just chew nicotine gum at work

Only smoked once when I was 15

a cigarette a day keeps the normies away

Because it's cool you faggot

Why don't you like cancer sticks?

Because they've been deceived into thinking they are manly or cool and once they realize that effect doesn't exist they are too addicted to quit so they continue on and try to justify it every day even though their soul is aching and telling them to stop

There are people who really don't give a shit about their health. People who don't have a lot to live for or who are to bored of their life. I do smoke but I try to keep it it control; a smoke or two a day. Still, I am trying to quit with Nicotine gum soon. I hope that doctors find some way to clean my lungs in the future.

Thats why you got to pack a lip

>still funding tobacco jew
do you realise that this trash you smoke has nothing to do with real stuff?
my mom smokes like a chimney, once I started to grow our own tobacco(with original intent to use as pesticide, it has absolutely beautiful flowers too), she wanted to try it and now smokes nothing but our own tobacco.

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Manchild detected

If (((they))) truly wanted to harm us and have a control of what we put into our bodies, why is anti-smoking such a largely funded movement. Why would people funnel so much money into anti-tobacco legislation?

Why is it that the japanese who smoke twice as much as those in the U.S. have some of the lowest reported rates of lung cancer?

>why is anti-smoking such a largely funded movement
(((they))) are working via opposites, example is your alcohol ban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States
in a human nature what is prohibited is much more desired

In what way is smoking red pilled?

Could it also be that the tobacco industry in the States is one of the largest industries not operated by people of jewish origin.
Neither Phillip Morris or Rj reynolds

I won't let cigarettes hack my brain.

bye bye

pretty sure more people drink now than when it was prohibited

because it looks cool

what kind do you buy? How does the buzz compare to caffeine?

I fall under this except I'm just hoping for a mirical cure for cancer to come before i die :P If that doesn't happen though oh well i guess. the longer you live the more likely you are to suffer terribly.

smoking protects your lungs from chemtrails. Go tell Betrand Russell he shouldn't have smoked his pipe...

One of life's sweetest pleasures DESU, but I can't condone using any tobacco. Total waste of money, and you live as a slave to ultrakikes that run these companies. If my life hit rock bottom I would smoke newports and pack grizzly/Copenhagen until I died.

You must be handicapped.

>He doesn't want to die

>le healthy living, I'm gonna live until I'm 130

This is the worst meme of all time. Ask anyone over 80, they fucking hate living.

I love having a cig with a cup of tea or coffee on my break

i dont care if i dont live a few more years, the stress of my job will kill me before smoking does

I was a fag and smoked Djarums for a few years. Only once or twice a day. Quit easily. Was just a phase but I crave ciggies when I'm drunk af.

when you begin smoking there's that 'high' of nicotine that makes your legs feel heavy. it's unbearable at first, but you get used to it, and as time passes it goes away.
and then when it's totally disappeared you miss it.

and then with every fresh pack you chase it. you look for the right conditions to savor the sensation once again, but even that goes away. as time passes (independently of how much you smoke) you have to stop smoking to grasp any of that feeling and as more time progresses, the longer the time you have to go without it to feel that wave of 'low pressure blood' that goes from the top to bottom that leave you with the heavy legs and slight uneasiness.

it's awful. I like to smoke but I regret ever starting it. don't smoke lads.

but from that you take a lesson on moderation. at least I did. when I do smoke I smoke 3 at most. good threshold, feels good still.

but did I mention that I was too embarrassed to approach a lovely 30-something once because the reek of camels in my mustache put me off? she was an 8/10 in a dress, tied blonde hair, bronze skin, blue eyes. she was into me. fucking hell.
it was the end of the day and I had smoked a lot because it was the end of the day and presumably I wouldn't meet anyone.

>I love having a cig with a cup of tea or coffee
degenerate subhuman

like your mouth didn't smell bad from the cigarettes already, you had to worsen it.

Why ? We have global nuclear annihilation hung over our heads, an impending race war, commies beating people in the streets, and hostile governments that seem determined to fucking kill us all and replace us.

If any of those things don't kill me first I'll consider it a lucky break to deal with cancer in forty years.