en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Child_Left_Behind_Act
unitedwedream.org/blog/6-scholarship-opportunities-undocumented-students/
youtube.com/watch?v=xub7srIu4ic
mtnbrook.k12.al.us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Brook_School_System
youtube.com/watch?v=STt0dpgn900
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. No more Marxism.

whites are the only ones that lose. so yes.

fuck yeah public education is cancer.

t. former public school teacher.

Most teachers are Commie sympathizers anyway, they deserve a bullet.

HOW WILL I TEACH MY KIDS ABOUT LGBT2QZTA... GENDERS IF THIS OLD WITHC BITCH JUST MADE EDUCATION VALUBLE!!!!

You fags arent even American, and you care about us sooooooo much.

Thanks guys. Glad you are so jealous of us

Public education is horrible and is taught by Marxists so I could care less.

Is there any other reason people hate this bitch other than the fact that her getting the position just means liberal teachers lose power of indoctrinating our youth? They all consciously understand that this is the reason why they don't like her.

public education

Yes. Fuck public education.

Whites will innovate a new system. That's what whites do. Only this time it will be pro white. Great time to be alive.

Public schools are a travesty

Good riddance

ur president likes to be peed on

I'm pro public education in general, but it has sucked soooo bad in the USA. As that gray haired gook scientist said, US students were on 3rd world country levels.
Much of the blame falls on that -no child left behind Obama crap.

So why not try something different... the well off white parents will find a way to educate their kids properly.

Also, public ED will always exist in some degree, regardless of who sits in the cabinet.

>no more commies

very worth it

You have a female president

whites will just educate their own

mexicans and niggers are fucked

Someone give me a rundown? What's habbened?

Yep, fuck public education, it's shit anyway.

Burger education everyone

Trump's nominee for the secretary of the department of education just passed despite fierce opposition
this lady Betsy DeVos has no experience in public education, but favors private schools and vouchers
the teacher's union opposed her with all their might but it wasn't enough

Yeah. Cause hopefully kids will learn shit that are useful when they are adults.

But hey. At least I know the mitochondria is the power house of the cell. ;)

Absolutely.

One of the greatest contributors to degeneracy and idiocracy is the public education system.

Public education history course nowadays in the U.S. literally teach from the perspective that Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were basically big bad white supremacists, and that the real heroes are people like Maya Angelou and Harriet Tubman.

When I was in public school when I was a kid we learned about all of these people and we learned history comprehensively, and as far as I remember without bias as well. All the contributions of notable people in history were conveyed equally. When I look at my sisters homework sometimes I want to throw up. Basically every piece of history about European Americans is being tainted by some sort of racist narrative, while people like Malcolm X are taught as if they were Gods. Like Malcom X was a true founding father or something.

Public education desperately needs reform

Private education is better

the equivalent of john kerry being voted in as secretary of state except now libs are buttanger

>no child left behind
>obama
You Sup Forumstards are hilarious.

You think you're buttmad now?

We're just getting started, Commies.

So since minorities are now even more fucked than before, couldn't that trigger a mighty backlash?

>no child left behind Obama crap.
>no child left behind
>Obama

lmao, Yugoslavian education everybody

As an American who moved to shitpostland, I've got to say she seems fine.

Australia has multiple incentives for the funding of private education similar to what he wants to introduce. At this point America's public edu is so beyond totally fukt that it'd be better to scrap it all and rebuild it from scratch.

NCLB was Bush not Obama

Which is why devos got confirmed

Vouchers are the best. Any moron can setup a school and start collecting free federal cash, and there are no standards for your school.

I can't wait for people to bitch that voucher money is going to muslim and scientology schools.

Female Prime Minister is almost just as bad as a female President. Although lots of more responsibility comes from the presidential position, it still shows how cucked you are

>the teachers union

Oh no, does that mean they're not going to get paid for summers off anymore.

Like public education was ever useful.
Smart people went to private schools.

Ty

Ha, trolled you

Obama could have thrown NCLB in the trash, but kept it going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Student_Succeeds_Act

If you thought Americans were retarded now just wait till the newer generations

she doesn't support education, she supports indoctrination

#impeachBetsy

I personally taught myself everything anyway. Public school was a fucking joke, LEL. Algebra in fucking high school, like are you serious? Half the kids couldn't even do pre-calc at my uni.

Thank god

I'm just glad common core is about to get destroyed.

The american education system is spic level bad and they promote the left. Fuck it.

>Be student in public education
>Get decent grades then go uni
>Take up a gender studies course because think it's the easiest way to get puss
>Professer gives lectures about some shit like gender pay-gaps, institutionalized racism, blah blah didn't care. was just there for easy puss
>Every woman there is either a hambeast, ugly as sin, trans, special snowflake or combination of any/all of these
>Go back with one of the hambeasts to get laid in dorm
>Bitch breaks the bed and shatters my pelvis in several places
>Find out I have Syphilis
>Go through 2 years of this
>Leave school with useless degree
>Work in Burger King for rest of my life
I see nothing wrong with the public education system.

you know nothing about our public school system. Stick to talking about cucking.

that won't happen.

reality is specifically constructed to produce liberals that taunt me with what SHOULD be done, and Trump to DENY that's what he's doing and do something slightly different but less effective.

We should destroy public education, but we wont
Women SHOULDNT be in the work force, but they will be
Niggers SHOULD be deported, but they wont be because they're "special"

Everything is a deliberately rigged and elaborate performance to piss me the fuck off. EVERYTHING liberals complain about should be ACTUALLY happening, but NOTHING is. Trump is NOT a racist, he is NOT a fascist and he is NOT hitler.

Reality is a fucking joke specifically designed to make me snap.

Oh yes. Nothing redpilled me more than my time volunteering for public schools in bad neighborhoods. Burn that shit down to the motherfucking ground, Betsy. Burn it all down.

>If you thought Leafs were Muslim now, just wait a few generations

Trust me with our political climate we could have done a lot worse. Mummy May absolutes destroys labour in the house, she's stuck to her guns over Brexit, and she's telling those whining about trumps visit to stfu. That photo of them holding hands was great.

Public education is trash. If state and local governments are going to spend around $15,000 per child per year educating them, the parents should get to choose the best school (which meets standards) for that child and the public money should follow the child.

Literally the only people afraid of this are teacher public union bosses who will lose union dues and influence. They've been using that money and influence to block it everywhere they can.

You can think we are retarded but we are still 10x better than you. Canada quite literally contributes nothing to the world. Your most notable accomplishment is maple fucking syrup and one state in the U.S. (Vermont) manufactures more maple syrup then the rest of the world.

Canada in it 's entire history, and with all it's accomplishments, is BTFO by one tiny little state in the U.S.

nice blog post, you have to be 18 to post here.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Child_Left_Behind_Act
>Signed into law by George W. Bush on January 8, 2002
Nice attempt to move the goal posts.

that's whats great

the left is triggering a mighty backlash about everything trump does. so people just start ignoring them

unitedwedream.org/blog/6-scholarship-opportunities-undocumented-students/

yes, public education is a fucking mess right now.

burgers just choose a republican lobbyist with zero experience to be the new secretary of education. her confirmation hearing was extraordinarily embarrassing; even some republicans voted against her.

the senate vote on her confirmation was split 50/50, so the Vice President had to come down and cast the deciding vote. this is the first time in US history that a cabinet sec wasn't confirmed by senators.

Oh, and Trump is going to pass a gun law. We'll all allow it because it's "So smart"

But the reality is gun laws will simply grow. Instead of getting btfo.

Property laws too. You will NEVER own your own land.

Fucking this.

The worst part about the liberal temper tantrum is that it's not nearly as bad as I wish it was.

Many of my teachers were terrible, the worst ones were white and yeah they always injected their useless philosophies and new techniques on us
Like group projects, talking about your "feelings", never enforcing discipline, subjecting our creativity to fit their stupid western ways

Fuck public schooling, it's a miracle I can read and write to be honest, I can't do math after I hit a road block which came in the shape of a white homosexual algebra II teacher. I swear man, just keep your pale liberal asses out of the inner city, these kids need someone they can relate to culturally

So glad we sent that ugly spic packing

You had to take pre-calc in college? Kek

Now only the richest will get a quality education

fucking kek

However since minorities getting bigger in number , I would see it a bit problematic if they don't know how to get anything done besides crime and shit. It is not like you have a lot of prison space left.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Do you still learn about tom paine? Heard he was big in classrooms over there. Wish our schools would teach about him...

Public schools are fucking trash.

Now I went to a Catholic school and yes there was Jesus shit but it's not in your face Marxist shit that public schools offer.

So right now it's pick your poison of Marxism or Jesus. (What's the difference Kek!)

On a side note like I said shockingly the Jesus shit is less in your face and Catholic schools are a lot more strict and shit actually gets done. No monkeys hooting and hollering dancing around on the tables. Discipline is fast and enforced and kids actually end up learning.

With that said.

90% of the crap you learn in high school/ Grade school you end up forgetting or not using. It just kind of sits there in the back of your brain and if you are lucky something might come along to trigger that actual information.

but centralizing power is a good thing

...isn't that right liberals?

Obama and Bush are the same

Education is only for rich white kids

I watch the prime minister questions every now and again and she does seem to be doing a good job. Best Prime Minister you've had for a while. Still a woman, but surprisingly not a totally incompetent one.

I'm just saying how it's not good to have women leaders anyways. I mean just take a look at Sweden or Brazil. But considering you don't actually pick your Prime Minister I'll give you guys a free pass on this one. Sure as hell is better than the Labour party or that ugly fuck Miliband

>keep your pale liberal asses out of the inner city, these kids need someone they can relate to culturally

They wind up with the job assignment no one else wants.

>Assuming this is republicans vs democrats

The establishment were in agreement with each other. May as well been the same party.

Still better than nobody getting quality education.

Damn right we will

Yes, the education system in it's current form is worthless. Burning it to the ground is a better option.

cheeto benito loves the uneducated!

>Teachers unions hate her
And that is a bad thing because????

Just go to Chicago and see if they're still protesting

congrats user, you've been indoctrinated by failed marxist tenured teachers/professors. AFT and NEA btfo hahahahahaha

Vouchers help minorities more than anyone. It let's them go to a good private school their parents otherwise couldn't afford instead of a gang-ridden public school in their mostly black neighborhood.

Eric Holder, Obama's Attorney General, was actively trying to block this and trap poor minorities in violent and failing schools.

Public schools will still exist. Now there's just an escape route for smart kids who don't want to go to school with violent monkeys

Well, those anti-deVos Republicans like Murkowski have a lot of Teacher's Union donation money.

less education = more republicans

TFW to smart to win an election against a stupid bag of cheetos.

Putting a woman in charge of anything is bad news. They are fucking stupid.

But the education system is fucked beyond repair. If your a male and not chad your soul will be eaten. if you send your daughter to school you're basically sacrificing her to jackals that will turn her into a cum guzzling, nigger dick sucking, yoga pant wearing WHORE.

SO FUCK IT.

Elon Musk refuses to send his kids to school. Instead he teaches them math and has then do mechanical work on a car instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=xub7srIu4ic

Public school is JEW CANCER.

i'm a 3rd worlder myself back in the day, my parents had to pay education since preschool/elementary tru highschool. Even public school you had to pay for it but not expensive as private.

I certainly know about him and I learned most of what I know about him from college. My sister is much younger than me and I usually observe her homework or ask her watch she's learning about in school to see what they are teaching her. I would be interested to see if he's shown up in any lessons.

Last time I checked she was learning about Crispus Attucks. I have no problem with her learning about him, because he is important to the war, but the fact that they were learning about him for a whole lesson indicates some sort of bias.

If you don't know who Crispus Attucks is he was a Patriot and also the first person to die in the Revolutionary War. He also happens to be black. Like I said I think it's important to know about all of the major contributors to the revolution, and I think it's cool that they are learning about some of the lesser known/obscure individuals, but I really doubt the history is still very comprehensive.

>implying the federal goverment is responsible for public education.

Silly britbong, learn what the states are.

while at is learn about Mountian brook. A town in which refused to integrate during the 60's so they loss all federal funding and remained one of the wealthiest communities in alabama.

mtnbrook.k12.al.us/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Brook_School_System

Black people BTFO

Federal goverment BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=STt0dpgn900

Since the vast majority of public schooling is funded locally, via property tax, the first thing they need to do is allow anyone sending their kid to private school to be able to write off their property taxes.

We're 2nd in spending on education, barely behind Switzerland. Money means nothing in the American education system. It's total Marxist shit, that's why they are going so hard after Devos. Anyone threatening that is a prime threat to them. Thanks to the education system 80% of kids are by default leftists at 18. About half of them break the co ditioning at some point in their life. If it got down to 60% the Overton window would shift substantially to the right.

Public education has been shit for the last decades, nothing of value has been lost.

Whites are 75% of the electorate

Trump is doing what the R's should have been doing for years...What white people want.

I went to private schools all my life, because public education is just a very long practical joke that the government plays on poor people.

>feminists and marxist will no longer brainwash students

yes

this!

YAY, WHER MA FELLOW FLAT EARTHERS AT
Seriously though, Republicans know they need to keep the population uneducated since that is their primary base, along with the Bible thumpers. This isn't even about the future of your country, it's a cynical attempt to keep the Republicans relevant for future generations, future state of the country be damned.

Literally, the only people I can see celebrating this are the reactionary HAHAHA LOL LIBTARDS BTFO retards you see posting here.