Women cannot be sexually attracted to physically inferior males

Naturally black males are winning- when will white males remember "survival of the fittest?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Europeans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's survival of the biggest wallet nowadays

In which case....niggas will always lose.

How are white men inferior when whites are the tallest race on average: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

White men are the also the least neotenous (other than Abos): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Europeans

White men are also stronger. While they have 5% less lean body mass than black men, white men have 20% more functional strength than black men.

Can confirm. Fit guys cannot beat the power of a deep bank account

>functional strength
Fuck off crossFitCult.

What are you talking about?
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933725/
>Racial/ethnic differences, with and without adjustment for covariates, were evident in all outcomes except grip strength. Racial differences in lean mass did not translate into parallel differences in physical function. For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men, black men had a physical function score that was approximately 20% lower than white men.

So what you`re saying is, that women are automatons - fully guided by their senses that provides them with an automatic
code of values, and make them act automatically, without ability to choose the direction-, or goals of their actions.
But males consciousness is volitional?
Therefore women are not human, and should not have human rights.

you're retarded

people who advocate for functional strength do not do crossfit

How is strength non-functional if it gets one pussy...

Fpbp

Fernando Martinez > Jamal Thundercock

take the Medpill

But it doesn`t. It just makes it easier to keep the victim still, while you`re at it.

I think that's exactly what the Cuck Canuck meant :DDD

WHAT about the nerd revolution?

>frontal lobe damage

>muh money

how to spot a rationalizing beta who can't get pussy

When they'll remember that most women, including black women, actually go for white guys nowadays, with black ones being at best a fuck on the side - because even white cucks are the fittest long-term partner as fitness nowadays is judged by education, culture and money not acting like a gangsta gorilla.

Black males are in as shitty as great situation, depending on case by case basis - they're both into pumping and dumping and are treated the same way by the women, outside of chances for forcing them to pay alimony.

>So what you`re saying is, that women are automatons - fully guided by their senses that provides them with an automatic
code of values, and make them act automatically, without ability to choose the direction-, or goals of their actions.
But males consciousness is volitional?

We like to say that a being either has full, or 0, ability to choose. But it's really on a sliding scale. And we consider those who value their own type (like wolves, unlike rabbits) as having greater volition.

Women fall behind men in both categories:
- volition requires a conceptual awareness, which females our outpaced by men
- caring for the incapable in one's species (you may think that women do...but they only pretend to do so because they know that they may be weak in the future- whereas men care for the weak because men are cooperative beings).

It's literally true for any woman over 25.

Keep telling yourself that. Panties are soaked by the time I get to them.

>WHAT about the nerd revolution
Totally made up to placate the delicate feelings of betas.

>survival of the fittest

This used to mean physically strongest, however that was back when you needed to fight to survive. In modern society, the "fittest" are the most intelligent and charismatic.

Your response leads me to beleive that you responded to my Ayn Rand thread...or at least seen it. Yes, that thread is mine. And no, Ayn Rand did not advocate that all races are the same.

We are about due for a massive war anyways.

Ultra liberal dystopias usually create massive wars amirite?

Have not seen that thread, but yes - I have read everything by Rand - and pretty much all available Objectivist "material", and it seems, that it show. Maybe even littlebit too much..

>ye boi finna get dat lean
>ay guuurl lemme holla a choo doe
>unga funga bix nood mufugguh
>muh dik
>gettin a job be rayciss an shiet

The fittest.

You're literally a beta autist that can't game women

>and it seems, that it show. Maybe even littlebit too much..
Nah- I just thought that you were mocking me.

Even in my response, 'conceptual awareness' may lead the reader to think of Rand.

Choke them- bitches love that...just don't be autistic and ignore how they react- and dear god don't use both hands...at least not at first.

Yes they can. My gf squats more than me..

Even female Olympic athletes aren't stronger than average men.

>Still believes the nigger is stronger meme

You literally have no argument except personal attacks.