Thats main page of one of the biggest german newspapers right now

Thats main page of one of the biggest german newspapers right now

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/world/donald-trump-the-role-of-the-media-in-addressing-the-threat-a-1133520.html
zeit.de/wissen/gesundheit/2017-02/donald-trump-psychologie-narzisst-diagnose
techdirt.com/articles/20170126/00553936568/germany-finally-dumps-law-that-says-crime-to-insult-foreign-leaders.shtml
bmfsfj.de/bmfsfj/aktuelles/alle-meldungen/erste-studie-mit-zahlen-zur-weiblichen-genitalverstuemmelung-fuer-deutschland-/113908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It basically says "when democracys fail" and that's the avg German news article regarding trump

when did trump join isis?

Because we care what germanistan thinks anymore. Nato pullout when?

Just let them vote Schulz and let it all end the hard way.

(((Spiegel)))

Fuckin Nazis.

Germany is a black hole

Germans are the Jews of europe.
The only fucks who are trying to stop brexit.

Like we care what a bunch of fucking retards who actually want to destroy their country and culture think

Here, have a fresh accompanying opinion piece with it. :^)

spiegel.de/international/world/donald-trump-the-role-of-the-media-in-addressing-the-threat-a-1133520.html

They also reference your killer president :^)

>It basically says "when democracys fail" and that's the avg German news article regarding trump

As if America is even a democracy.

And as if democracy, overall, is even a success.

>people voted for candidate/party we don't like, democracy in INSERT_COUNTRY is failing
Do Germans seriously think anyone cares about their autistic opinions? Didn't work in Poland, what makes them think US of A under Trump will care?

>Calls an appointed judge, who disagree with him "so-called"
>Literally says "Any negative polls are fake news"
Yeah, he's the epitomy of democratic thinking.

And Spiegel has always been provocating media on the left spectrum. To be surprised by this is to be surprised that FOX News shows a republican opinion

>Donald Trump beheading an Masonic occult eggregore

what did they mean by this

wer noch spiegel liest ist selber schuld.
Nur Hetze und Propaganda, mindestens genauso schlimm wie im dritten Reich.

Why are they portraying Trump as a Muslim?

>Spiegel
>Augstein was born in Hamburg. He grew up as the son of Maria Carlsson, translator, and Rudolf Augstein, publisher of the post-war news magazine Der Spiegel. After the death of Rudolf in 2002, his mother told Jakob that his biological father is the famous writer (novelist) and Nazi Party member[1] Martin Walser;

oh look it's the kike shill with the shitty emoticons again

>Trump is literally ISIS
What will he literally be next?

Get back to the BMW Shed. You fucking White Supremacist!

Oh, you make me sad with your mental illness Bernd :^(

And where are geman right wing media outlets then? All media in Germany is left wing. There is no fox news there. Nor here in Austria.
All european media is heavily left wing.
Only having one ideological opinion. Very democratic.

>Spike (((Spiegel)))

can't wait to hang you guys from trees once this all comes crashing down

The only german speaking newspaper still worth reading is NZZ desu

>Where is the right-wing media then
Junge Freiheit is right-wing.
Russia today is right wing.
FAZ can be considered conservative.
Bild is also in many cases not left-wing.

>Democracy fails because a guy we don't like got elected

Why can Germany do nothing in moderation, your society is psychopathic, you can't just be nationalist you need to cleanse the word of non-Germans

You can't have independent regions you have to have the HRE.

You can't just settle in Roman lands you need to fucking take over the empire

You can't just have an imperial army you need to have the most insane marshal army the world has ever seen

And you can just have a multi cultural liberal democracy you need to have a self destructive hatred of your own people to the point of national suicide

What the fuck is wrong with Germans

See what I mean, you delusional fuck :^(

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

The ironing.

We have an independent news they are as open to criticism as anyone we have real freedom of speech

Same for the judge, you are allowed to criticize judges

No wonder Germany is so cucked.

Zeit at the same time publishes article about Trump being remote diagnosed by psichiatrists

zeit.de/wissen/gesundheit/2017-02/donald-trump-psychologie-narzisst-diagnose

I love Atlantik Brucke press. US goverment changed, but seems establishment powers are the same.

Globalist Germany hating a new Nationalistic America

>They also reference your killer president :^)
Sadly didnt save "Putin=Hitler" Spiegel frontpage from a while ago.

Well since WW2 German policy is pretty much done by Washington deep state (and you know they don't like Trump) and our media is literally ran from New York (and you know (((who))) lives there)

yeah you put it better than me

Good pic. Saved.

So every other example of Germans being pyschotic autists don't matter because it was the Jews this time?

No german culture is retarded

Ich mag meine dosis tagliche Propaganda

Wie kann mann besser das momentare politische einstellung von western establishments lernen als NATO und leftist propaganda blatter zu lesen?

I like this one better...

Nobody said it is illegal, but free speech doesn't include free of reaction. If you can say
>Fuck X
I can say
>Fuck you for saying Fuck X

Same goes for the president. The matter of fact is not, that he is breaking the law but that he is overtly showing his opinion on things that go against him. Not the diplomatic way, one would expect from a President. Now, if he were to say
>Fuck China, nukes in 30 minutes would be great
That is protected under free speech but this free speech won stop China from launching an attack as a respons to his words.

I'm also amazed how people in this thread go
>"Everything I don't like is X" what a weak and horrible way to go
while trump does the same thing, regarding polls e.g.

nobody cares about turk propaganda

>(((western media)))

Germany, Britain and some other EU countries are servants of mudslim pajeets, they will oppose Trump because he's pro-Jew and antimudslim.

Please dont insult respectable German media - it shits on Erdogan just as much. So unless you mean Gulen turks which infiltrate German education and goverment, its is factually incorrect and insulting statement for all the kebab makers in Germany, which faithfully support AKP

Okay and that's exactly what's happening

>uh but people should change heir speech based on my subjective standards and preferences

Get fucked kraut why do you even care about our politics I hope putin nukes you

>People should
Not people, but the fucking president of the United States. If you openly say, that a President (who by no rights a privat person, but a public head of state and should openly function as such) should spout his private beliefs into the world and should not fear reprecussions, you are not capable of diplomatic thinking and an advocat for "free speech" at the expense of your national security and politics

>kike getting offended about a flag

back to the oven chaim, i dont give a shit about your soon-to-be-nuked motherland

>be Trump
>openly declare war against the real heapchoppers who hate liberty
>bomb the shit out of the real headchoppers who hate liberty
>ban the real headchoppers who hate liberty to enter US thus they wont commit terror acts in US soil
>Lügenpresse blames you choped lady liberty's head

We call people like this "orospu çocuğu" in Turkish.

Isn't criticizing a foreign leader illegal in (((Germany)))? Criminal charges when?

Germans are redpilled.

>leftist rag projecting Islamic behavior on buy antagonizing Muslim

T-thanks left.

Everyone has a right to free speech you stupid nigger

Only if Trump sues, like Erdogan did.

Only if that leader presses charges and since the Erdogan incidence, they got rid of this part because of free speech.

>if a president says something I don't like, then democracy has failed

I see what you did there, Schlomo.

We chose Trump for the lulz. It's working out perfectly. MAGA lol. We are wrecking our shit just as planned.

It's not a newspaper, it's a weekly magazine, and it has always leaned heavily to the left.

Only if it is a muslim, who does actually worriesome moves.

>the people elect their president according to their system
>DEMOCRACY HAS FAILED US OVERTURN THE VOTE

whats your problem with opinions?

You just don't get it? You need an (((ejucation))))

techdirt.com/articles/20170126/00553936568/germany-finally-dumps-law-that-says-crime-to-insult-foreign-leaders.shtml

HAHAHAHAHAHA You cucks prosecuted someone for criticizing that mudslime Erdogan, but completely removed the law a week after Trump took office. Jesus.

you think that is bad?

you should see every day on the front page of American news papers lol!

Fuck off, reddit.

Don't forget protestant holy wars

>Everyone has the right to freedom of speech
>What are social and diplomatic reprecussions of overt vocal opinion
Not even the US have this. You have people boycotting Budweiser over their advertisement during the Super Bowl. Budweiser only excercised free speech and still people got upset.
You have Chick-Fil-A getting boycotted over their opinions on same-sex marriage and still it was only excercising its right of free speech.

There are unwritten rules about what you can and can't say as a public person. And if you don't you have to deal with these reprecussions. Neither are illegal, but part of common sense.

If I start to call you a retard every second I see you, it's my right to do so, but I should also be aware, that I'll get at some point punched in the face by you. Does it make my actions illegal? No. Is your act going to be illegal? Yes. But it still isn't surprising, that it happened, and if I had applied common sense I wouldn't have done it.

Same goes for the President of the United States.

Also:
This picture is also part of free speech and thus, you guys really shouldn't care for it, like I shouldn't care for what Trumps says right?

Libshits around the (western) world are in such a panic I still haven't made up my mind about how Trump should deal with them
a) be nice and gentle, leading sternly but fairly, and hope they see error in their ways
b) gas them all

I presume only B is viable option. Liberals are so full of vain hubris they are never going to apologize. They are just going to double down.

>but completely removed the law a week after Trump took office. Jesus.
You do know, that this was in progress ever since that incidence came up right? You do know that a law takes more than a week to write, right? You do know, that this was not about your president, right?

autism

They don't have a right to not get boycotted for exercising their right of free speech.

>still posting fake tweets

Der Spiegel is satire.

And Spiegel has the right to depict Trump as an ISIS member, chopping of the head of the statue of liberty.

Oh yes, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

>And Spiegel has always been provocating media on the left spectrum.
kek

>Spiegel
>left
kek

>Spiegel
>provocating media

more like
>Spiegel
>Former news magazine

it's a tabloid for people, who think they are intelligent.

this is probably from that gay cracked article isnt it

The thought of metal being cut with a knive makes me cringe.

Most amusing is acrobatic tricks performed by Ukraine politiians.

During the elections they shat on Trump and were all pro hillary. As he won they paniked and started en masse deleting their tweets and facebook posts.

Then analisis of "everything is lost! he is Putin agent!" followed.

Then they started licking his ass and now try to approach him telling he`s the hope to actually ship them US weapons and do drastic measures against Russia.

Though for Ukraine its normal. An ever lasting circle of Peremoga > Zrada > Ganba.

Lügenpresse.

Meanwhile, in Germany:

bmfsfj.de/bmfsfj/aktuelles/alle-meldungen/erste-studie-mit-zahlen-zur-weiblichen-genitalverstuemmelung-fuer-deutschland-/113908

Female Genital Mutilation up 30%. How's Ahmed and Mohammed doing for you over there?

Since nobody actually thinks, that Trump is going to sue media here for making fun of him, yes it is. And a week later is not really coincidence. On the same day or a day later, that would be a coincidence, but not a week later.

And we have the right to laugh at the ridiculousness of your media equating Trump with ISIS. Perhaps you cunts need some more trucks of peace before you understand what is really going on.

They were nihilists, man.

So is German state

na just saw it on twitter

You should let them know that the US is not a democracy.

Laws take time to be repealed. This was roughly around the time goat your globalist kike of a leader started defending the Religion of Peace® to Trump.

>an user, who doesn't know what free speech is

VIVE LE QUEBEC

Have you ever read of the word "hyperbole"? I don't know, if you have, seeing that you think that they actually seriously are equating him with ISIS.
>An user, who doesn't know how society works

german newspapers going nuts on trump and putin. 100% propaganda bullshit. the german transatlantic and nato influenced media and politicians are going nuts since the ukraine crisis now because they fear the loss of the transatlantic status quo with trump and putin. what do u expect from cucked fags.

>"kippen"
>"fail"

You shouldn' t have left school to suck juice cocks. It means "turn", as in "when democracys turn."

This site is the biggest FAKE NEWS fucks there ever lived.

It distracts from the real problems with your shit hole of a country. Media does same thing in America.

Call it whatever you want, but it's just coordinated propaganda. Hurr durr, Drumpf is undermining democracy, the West is based on immigration, we're all immigrants. I can't stand the leftist drivel anymore.