What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Is she trying to blame Betsy DeVos for New York schools being shit?

Really that's a winning personality would love to have her talk like that around my children

She means to say she has been indoctrinated by the NEA and AFT, who are afraid of losing money and power.

Now poor minorities will have more access to better schools instead of being trapped in a failing school full of niggers. The NEA and ATF, and the Democrats they fund, hate that idea.

AFT*

>as a child of NY public schools
Oh, I'm shocked.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

where is the sweetie?

oh sweetie, you finally lost it.

I CAN TRY AND TRIGGER YOU BUT DON'T YOU DARE TRIGGER ME YOU SH-SHITLORD

She was one of the best larpers. What a shame.

>child of NY public schools
WTF I hate public education now

Arab/Hispanic here... Im a child/product of NYC democratic/Jew school system. It totally failed me, all it did was teach me basic math some reading and how to avoid fighting with Niggers when you are alone,. that system red pilled me back in the Mid 80s

>Public schooling fucked me!!!!
I bet a lot of niggers did too kek
Anyway, if you can't learn while in public school on your own when you have access to a library and computer it's not the politicians fault it's your parents

Aw, it sounds like you're having a complete loss of frame, honey.

Oh honey, watch your dirty whore mouth.

She's slipping
Not her normal banter
2/10

What's wrong sweetie, realized your dream will never be real?

That children don't watch their mouth anymore and need some spanking.

She is trying to put herself forward as a success story of the public school system.... God help us

Sup Forums being fooled by an AI again.

Shouldn't it be "You guys are fuckin pieces of shit"?

It's only been a couple weeks and she is already losing her composure to the point that she is going away from her shtick. I can't wait to see her descent in madness in these next few years, granted she doesn't off herself first.

It would imply that they are fucking unwashed asses. She has given a lot of thought to it.