I wanna see the whole world mixed race

Don't you faggots see? If we mix all the races together, we'd have created a whole greater than the sum of all its parts, a true master race. There is no white genocide, because we'd be part of every race including white. A race that has the best attributes of every race. Clearly this is why God put us on this Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's this thread again

You mean like Brazil? How's that working out?

LOK suuuuuucked

No, it would be averaged out and be a muddled mess of a subhuman cesspool that would have no history, no culture, and no ability to articulate for itself. So it would be easily outwitted and commanded by the Jews.

looks like the brain washing works

Why flood the board with garbage threads? Pissing in an ocean of piss. You only have so many hours to live, how many will you spend making this thread over and over?

>A race that has the best attributes of every race

that race already exists it's called europeans

No you don't. You want to see a white woman's facial structures and a fine body in different skin colors.

Every thing the same?
Just like traveling across American and seeing the same stores in the same kind of strip malls selling the same shitty food and low quality products.

Beautiful mang. Beautiful.
Let's make the whole would and all it people just like that.

Wouldn't it be nice if that were the actual result of race mixing. Modern civilization would slowly collapse as is currently doing in all brown countries

Mixed race is just a slang for killing White people and everything associated with whiteness

Just look at USA, White's are a minority in large cities and will be a minority in the whole country by 2040, but they're still blamed for everything

What is liberal lunacy for $100, Alex

mixed race have lower iq than whites, but higher than blacks.

No white people will be irradiated in the brown deluge

Everyone already is.
I am Russian German Austrian Irish French.
:)

>we'd have created a whole greater than the sum of all its parts
it doesn't work like this

Some times I feel bad that I have brown fever. I can't help it. But then again I've got a bit of injun blood in me so I'm not fully white.

>females with tattoos

why? fixed her.

An ideal normal IQ is 100. The current global IQ is about 89.

Now eradicate (oh sorry, "mix") all the high-IQ races so that their high IQ, a recessive trait, is even more rare. Imagine if the people who bring that global average down from 100 were the majority.

When you Yank Burgers start investing properly in your education system? You get faggot like OP talking about shit they can't possibly understand.

When you mix "race" you don't get the best of both only, you also get the worse and the mediocre parts too. So in the end the sum of its parts is just a shitty muddled up simian.

To put it in a way you might be better able to understand. Why do they not use mongrel dogs as police dogs? or guide dogs? Because specific pedigrees have traits that elevate them above mongrels in terms of capability.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being so thick.

I'd love to see a film or story like this.

A white astronaut goes into space and enters a wormhole. He comes back to earth but he's 200 years into the future. He lands and he's the last white man on Earth. Chaos ensues as the mixed race of people chimp out over his arrival.

It would be a cross between I Am Legend (the book), Dirty Harry, Omega Man and Planet of the Apes.

If Cuba, Colombia, Brazil and the Guayanas were superpowers maybe then someone would agree with you, but when you see them, do you really want the whole world to be like that?

Daily Reminder

/thread

Kill yourself. Bringing everybody down to an average isnt a solution to anything. But if you die, the world can be a better place. Just jump off a cliff, it'll be quick.

>he fell for the white superiority meme

Kek, you can't even take care of your own country, hang yourself

Sage.

This thread was posted yesterday. If you're thread falls flat, don't make another one with the exact same text or photo. At least be original dammit, you (((ShareBlue))) faggot

>Wants to bake a cake including some turds not realizing a cake with shit in it might as well be shit

When you racemix and get multicultural you get Brazil
Don't be like Brazil

>1 post by this ID

It's beautiful. You can see a little of everything and one at the same time. I can't wait for this to happen!

There are, objectively, no good attributes to gain from niggers.

Lol I know its bait but i've met people who actually think this. On the plus side once were all one mixed breed there will be zero diversity and we'll finally be on the road to iriversably fucking up the human gene pool. Say goodbye to colonizing space, we wont make it through another bottle neck.

>Brazil flag

Shit is it really that bad? Stay strong user

Fact: Mixed race people are stupider than whites

That's true

2pbp

Dude it would put an end to racism.

It's not working at all

Okay, but we deserve first pick.

Check out Brazil and see how that's working out for them.

Fuck you I thought that my internet was fucked and the image wasn't loading

>inb4 bait
The point was that when you mix the colors you get shit, stop pretending to be retarded, sweetie.

If that was true, Brazil would be the best country on Earth, as we're majority mixed.
Guess what? We aren't. See pic related, the blue (White) areas are "coincidentally" the best places here, and the green (mixed) parts are shit :^).

>Everyone being the colour of shit

No.

If you mix 500 million 100 iq europeans with 3 billion niggers, you just get 65 iq niggers, not a mixed race

So if we mix all dogs together , we get a breed that can do everything all the others can. Dimwit.

What about their skill at basketball?

kek

>I wanna see the whole world mixed race
You want the whole world to look like the Phillipines?

At the moment only the bottom of whites mixes with black. In Germany its mostly fat single mothers with a average job but no drive to improve themselves.
This means the top whites stay pure or have no children. Mixing with east Asian is no disadvantage but bad for world diversity.

We can just put the hoop 30 cm`s lower. That way we can regain all the racial bonuses of asians as well without compromising on our hoop skills

Good goy! What could possibly go wrong?

Spbp

Not everyone interprets art the same way, honey.

Working very well. We are just the most corrupted place on earth, and have 70000 homicides each year. Oh, yeah. And 99% of people here are ugly as shit. Stupid millenials. The jew fetishized the racial mixing in you. It only pick up the worst aspects of each race. The average brazilian "pardo" is manlet ,weak and skinny like the mongoloid natives, is cuck like the whites, it is violent like the niggers,

>A race that has the best attributes of every race.
thats not how things work

America is very mixed too and we're the greatest nation on earth. So what is your point?

this mad man might be right.

Is this why all of you guys are so racist? Because you don't understand genetics?

Do you think this is some new concept, OP? There have been individuals and groups advocating (mostly quietly) for a global mixing of races since the early 1910s. Frankly, your heart is mostly in the right place... But genetic strength is in diversity insofar that groups remain different to best isolate against a single genetic weakness taking out all groups.

Mixed races should be tolerated, but they should exist as a group unto themselves not encouraged to the detriment of their parent races. If mixed blacks stay in the black community for instance, their biological use is lessened in the long run.

This is a process that naturally happens, black/white mixed peoples tend to find themselves attracted to other mixed people than they are to their full-blooded parent races. Unfortunately, half black people are pushed into the black community for political reasons even if they were raised solely by their white parent, which does actually do harm to white culture.

It's all a tricky situation.

its impossible all races cant mix there is too many of them

>we'd have created a whole greater than the sum of all its parts
Prove that it is greater.

You're alright. I might sneak you out in my suitcase.

Man that annoys me. If you're living a shithole, why not at least make it a clean, ordered shithole. Pick up the garbage, etc.

Must be the "Western" thinking, on the issue; of investing time and labor to reap its benefits.

The only bright side would be the inevitable extinction of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam shortly thereafter. Then humans can go off into a brave new world without race, skin color, heritage, history, or possessions. Then the elites suspect that there will be nothing left to fight for. Of course they'll be correct, and suicide will reach an epidemic. Thankfully when the elites have no one left to fix the robots for them, they'll die out too and this terrible ride will end

What a fucking garbage. They had that great idea about honeybees and mixed honey bee races worldwide to create a race of bees which produces huge ammounts of honey and mongrelisation is so great rigth - and now the mixed race bees are in a weakend state and die off. Only the few pure non-mixed honeybee races are doing good.

there is no need to force, encourage, or discourage race mixing. just let people do what they do.

Keeping Genetic Diversity is a useful safeguard to [insert threat against humanity].
Diversity doesnt mean mixing. sometimes its useful to have a swiss army knife, sometimes its useful to have a plain old knife.

recessive genes will be lost
less human diversity
you are advocating genocide
you should go to jail for it

>Not wanting to spread DNA that can sustain Colombian white more pure than hitlers germany
My Face When

Educate me nigger lover

I'd like to get BLEACHED actually. Kick those IQs into orbit, please.
Just no more niggers.

A barrel of honey with one spoon of shit is ruined.
A barrel of shit with one spoon of honey is still a barrel of shit.

b8 b8b8b8b8b8

>the nwo either shills their mono-race gestalt philosophy and goals on Sup Forums, or /x/ tier conspiritards are false flag shilling it to try and make us take the threat of it seriously
>or its a slide thread
Really stimulates your neural network

>one of my greatgrandparents was indio, rest european
>I still get indio features
don't do it

I offer you a solution to make the white race immortal. Don't be stupid. You will live on in the mix.

if you are part white
you are white
venaessa
halle
beyonce
selma
all white
hope this helps
ps jordan was given all 6 by refs

>mixing a white master race with an inferior darker race to try and create a more superior race

So you're gonna shit in your cake to make it more tasty?

we are all brown!

you offer a solution to make whites non-existent.

also, you can post how much you want, Sup Forums is too redpilled for this, wont make a difference what you say.

yah herro dis china

You are kiding me?

By "redpilled" you mean brainwashed by stormfront. Don't worry I'm here to save them, and help them lead normal healthy lives again.

Go away globalist kike. You have no power here.

I gotta ask you something ?

If Evolution takes place ALL THE TIME

And in the colder, darker places with more Winter
People are White

And in the Hotter more sunnier Places
People are Brown/Black

Wont a single race be insufficient for both These places ?

Everything your anscestors have ever fought for has been for nothing.

Can't read. Says something Hindi. Fuckin white people and cultural appropriation.

this

If we got homogenized, we would be just like a Gros Michel bananas, wiped out by a single pathogen or DNA based event.

Multiple types and varieties of homogenous localized populations is a strength, not a weakness.

Yea pretty much this, all the ideas they fought for all went to shit in the 21st century.

hebrew letters tattoo
roach thread.

Friendly reminder that Europe was populated by black people before the invasion of Asian Albinos.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

White race is a genetically error (Albinism) that interbred with European blacks.

Nice bait mate. You are truly channeling the Jew on this thread. Me? Keep it white keep it tight.