Is this real?

If this is real I am so proud of Sup Forums. Diversity is strength, and we showed the world what we can do united, not divided.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Must know if this is the real

No. Those were the people getting trolled by Sup Forums at hwndu. Still, lots of spics and chink Sup Forumsacks in nyc.

Good shop.

You know it.

We are the true face of multiculturalism.

>mfw they are the real "nazis" all along.
I all boils down to that SJW's are a vocal minority consisting of rich libtard cucks and crazy cat ladies being usefull idiots for the globalists.

Yeah pretty much.

Also don't forget urban brainwashed hipsters who get their politics from celebrity tweets.

pol is the most caring place on earth

It is a valid question. Some Brazilian academics believe they are in fact monkey.

We are all united in the dream of a homeland for each our own. So long as our fences are good, we may be good neighbors

>black guy in the pic

I thought Sup Forums hated blacks? No one is suspicious here?

in every good relationship one must be honest to each other and tell what they really think about one another.

>I thought Sup Forums
fuck off, reddit, etc etc

Black Brooklyn fag here. I don't like Nazis us but I do come to Sup Forums often

>Square cut pizza.

what a bunch og fucking degenerates!

I always imagine wokieleaks1 being a really hot aryan masterrace muscle man. all day errday

>Says the reddddditor

kek.

never change, AUS

You get more servings that way.

Alright, I really want to know why all the Sup Forums users that showed up to the HWNDU stream and the meetups or whatever are non-white. Why would a non-white person in America or any other white country for that matter come here at all?

is Sup Forums now:
Peace
One
Love

Kindness
Evokes
Kindness

?

if you fuck with your asshole, you'll have more sexual options.. how about it?

yes pls give monkey dicc

Because Sup Forums is a board of peace, you kike

Who is entire bottom row?

Also why no Novislav Djajic or Hot Crimea chick? It's a little light on women which they will atack us for.

most Sup Forums-acks aren't actually racist shitlord nazis, they just play one on the internet.

Also 'right wing' is the most rebellious thing you can do in todays hyper Social Justice world, and kids love nothing more than to rebel.

delicious race-rape me.

>Sup Forums is so diverse

>'right wing' is the most rebellious thing you can do

try ancap or antrans. left hates you and right hates you.

why is a kike heeb yid shlomo big nosed cut dick faggot like you here? in your answer you'll find mine.
>inb4 jew answers with question

if you ask for it, it isn't rape. you fucking sjw.

soon you'll be walking around with a mattress

>le Sup Forums is satire meme
Kill yourself you fucking moron.

>Sup Forums worships mass murderers, bimbos, and nut jobs

Really makes you think.

I identify as a mattress.... so...

>babby's first Black Propaganda
>"Heh, maybe not ALL X are Y!!111"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

>Sup Forums is one person

>try ancap

reporting in

>No Ashin "Can't eat pork? Have a taste of my Pitchfork"" Wirathu

>Soros
>Magic
Watch out goys

>a fucking leaf

>when the Leaf is right for once
Damn

>no gov. but laissez-faire

>non agg. principle, enforced by a miriad of aggressive institutions

>roads are free to use, if you're from a certain group.

>no state, but the state will be sure that there is no monopolies!

Must love anarchists! They're political Monty Phyton.

shadilay brother. we need a strong presence on Sup Forums

This is what really confuses me about this whole thing, muslims and blacks want to remove jews far more than whites do, so why are they bringing this upon themselves in western countries

>no gov. but laissez-faire

how is that a contradiction

>non agg. principle, enforced by a miriad of aggressive institutions

yes, you hire people to beat the shit out of aggressors

>roads are free to use, if you're from a certain group

no one person can regulate that road because everyone contributed

>no state, but the state will be sure that there is no monopolies

this isn't corporatism

>Alright, I really want to know why all the Sup Forums users that showed up to the HWNDU stream and the meetups or whatever are non-white. Why would a non-white person in America or any other white country for that matter come here at all?

And most importantly: how come those non-Whites aren't already getting their personal lives destroyed and families attacked?

Really makes one ponder.

if you don't believe me:

According to surveys begun in 1964 by the Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish organization, African Americans are significantly more likely than white Americans to hold antisemitic beliefs. There is a strong correlation between higher education levels and the rejection of anti-Semitic stereotypes for all races. Black Americans of all education levels are significantly more likely than whites of the same education level to be anti-Semitic. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34%) were nearly four times as likely as whites (9%) to have answers that identified them as being of the most anti-Semitic category (those agreeing with at least 6 of 11 statements that were potentially or clearly antisemitic). Among blacks with no college education, 43% responded as the most anti-Semitic group (vs. 18% for the general population). This percentage fell to 27% among blacks with some college education, and 18% among blacks with a four-year college degree (vs. 5% for the general population).

>American
>Whites
Choose one nig, Dindu Nuffin Hitler even knew that americans are racially mongrelised. All "whites" have secret indianer blood in them, that makes them eat themselves out from the inside.

1) who will protect your private property and business from the stronger cartel next door?

without it, laissez-faire turns into feudalism.

2)big stick policy, nice.

3)i'm sure it will be a fucking autobahn

4)no it isn't, it is the start of a Mafia State.

If you hate everything and everyone "ironically" the bar is set pretty low

I knew I was the only real white person here.

Stop RPing you shitskins faggots!!

real multiculturalism isn't about identity politics and political correctness, it's about bants and memes

>muslims and blacks want to remove jews far more than whites do

Muslims and Blacks, which are only in White countries because of Jews to begin with.

>so why are they bringing this upon themselves in western countries

Why would Jews forever remain in future "war zones as well as failed or dictatorial regimes"?

I wonder who could be behind this.

1) Chances are, if there really were a hyperaggressive cartel out there, different mercenary companies would work together to physical remove it as an aggressor.

2) What? The NAP emphasizes proportionality, but that's essentially what it is.

3) The roads have to be high quality because everyone uses it to transport their goods. It's beneficial to make it better.

4) You don't understand the difference between a successful company and the state, do you?

Things a state can do:
- Tax you
- Draft you into a war
- Take your property if you refuse to pay taxes

Things a company can do:
- Fire you

when any company get strong enough they'll make cartels, mafias and shit. They will take over the weak, and they will be hunger for power.

you're just selling the state to private corps. and they will own your ass, even more than ever.

im wondering how they managed to get away with ordering a pizza like that

top kek,

>german
>white

are you feeling ok? or too much muzzie dicc?

god damn my sides sir

I wouldn't say most Sup Forumsacks aren't racist, but being racist and never associating with someone of another race are two different things.

Being racist and having non-white friends aren't contradictory. The contradiction only comes in when you consider yourself a rigid white nationalist.

>american
>white
Not so fast Jamal, do you even know how unlikely that is?

Exactly. You can only muster up non sequiturs because you know I'm right, and we both know precisely what this situation is really all about: because "some" (non-Whites) are more human and "equal" than others (Whites).

>Choose one nig, Dindu Nuffin Hitler even knew that americans are racially mongrelised. All "whites" have secret indianer blood in them, that makes them eat themselves out from the inside.

"If I call Whites "non-White", the invasion of their lands by practically unlimited non-European immigration is suddenly legitimized!11! Yahooo!"

You lack the qualifications to exercise that flag.

Panel 1: Aggressor about to take over much smaller property.

Panel 2: Smaller property dead. For their own survival, the rest of the property has to ready to take on the aggressor.

I'm a black of African decent that lives in America and I support white supremacy and the 14 words.

I'm happy to live in a white society and benefit from it. It would be horrible to live in a country like Africa. Whites have invented and done so much for the world and I support them in improving the world like no one else.

Like I said, I also support the 14 words. This is why I dated white women and married a white woman. I don't believe in creating pure black children and continuing the spread of black people and families. We have five white kids who all excel in school and are not raised on degenerate black music and culture. They are pure culturally white.

Civic nationalism is the gateway to ethno nationalism. I welcome it!

u should do polandball comics braw

it's not real

Wait when did your people last do something to help anyone? centuries ago eh? Iberian women have all had mohammedan dick in them. NONWHITE.

i don't believe a "alliance" of the smaller will hold the big ones for much time.

but that's just me.

agree

He's not black he's from Argentina

Go fuck a tree in the black forest, you entish rabble. Sup Forums is about respect and love. kekkles.

Your genes fucked them over though. you should pay them reparations.

(((Civic """nationalism""") is the gateway to White genocide.

Not an argument.

(((You))) have to go back.

>Sup Forums is one person

*(((Civic """nationalism""")))

(((Portugal))) took in the kikes fleeing from Spanish inquisition. why? what has changed?

>WE WUZ LOVE AND RESPECT AND SHIEEET
I guess?

>tfw white liberals are so unbearable to be around that mudds prefer the company of evil white racis yahtzees

It's the final redpill for blacks, the kind of people they've been told were evil their entire lives are genuinely more concerned with the welfare of black people/culture than the faux-moralist liberals ever were.

>public road

Wouldn't happen.

At best you'd get a network of toll roads that certain employees can use for free to damage rival companies which offsets the price of maintaining them.

Unsurprisingly, the systematic process that has occurred time and time again throughout history is repeating itself as we speak, in the United States this time around, for (((reasons))) we can see in this very thread.

It was no spontaneous coincidence, of course: eventually, you Jews always wear out your welcome and thus expulsion becomes essential.

Are any of these ridiculous quotes real though?

Are Blacks also disproportionately in favour of Voter ID's?

Funny though, but portuguese bred with kikes for centuries. rich coming from a racial cesspool of a country that can't manage to be european, economically, culturally, or ethnically, despite geography.

obvious shop kill yourself if you actually believed this is real

Of course not goy, Jews are, after all, well known to selflessly put their own ethnoreligious interests aside in order to push the European people's best interests forward.

>We have five white kids
I liked what you were typing up until this point. Maybe the curse will be bred out of them eventually.

>the year 2250
>your great-great-great grandson starts a thread on cyber-Sup Forums about how he reviewed his ancestry and is distraught over his one-drop heritage
>my brain in a jar posts a smug anime girl in reply about killing himself before being picked up by my autonomous android Adrienne Barbeau-bot body and socketing me in place before firing tit missiles at a fleeing antifa coven

"Sovereignty, races and Nation States suddenly de-exist if you call your European opposition names!!11!"

Iberia is the california of europe. pls drown in the salty atlantic, salty with the tears of all your women raped by muzzies.

Kek

>I'm so proud of Sup Forums

Of course you are

Funny you should mention rape, because that's one of many types of crimes that is going to exponentially increase in the US as well, as a result of the invasion of non-European mass immigration.

Exotic food won't make up for it.

Real Multiculturalism is about less/ultimately no Whites.

Trump is gonna help with that, build a wall on the east coast. you'll see.

are people who use yotsuba B on orange boards even people?

fyi, 90's kid is dropping redpills now at @therightrises

>Blacks dislike Jews
GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY.

the thing about us vs them is diversity is actually our strength
we are different people with a common interest
but for them they are the same people using different people for a common hate

There were 3 black dudes in the first season

Isn't DC mostly non-white?

There's your answer. Probably also the ones that were not white were more keen to show themselves to the world to prove that Sup Forums etc isn't all angry white guys.