I have a 140 IQ and 3 graduate degrees and Sandy Hook is a hoax

I'm a reasonable guy. I like to consider the facts and evidence and weigh it carefully, without bias. I'd like to believe the official story about S. Hook, but there's just one thing I don't get. How come... oh, I dunno, multiple people whose occupation was "actor" appeared in multiple roles during the hoax? Doesn't that like, set off any warning bells??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQEcVbixRhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post what info you got then, smart goy?

Degrees in what

>I have a 140 IQ and 3 graduate degrees and Sandy Hook is a hoax
I have 115 iq and no degrees and even i know that. What's you point?

>He has a IQ of 140 and 3 graduate degrees
Don't you get it you low IQ goy?

>My infographs prove it!
>"Then why haven't any reputable news organizations investigated it."?
>They are all in on it!
>"Every single news organization is in on the fabrication of a mass shooting, not only that but every police officer, person who resides in that community, and the families of those killed are also in on it?"
>Yes.
Occam's razor faggot.
>I have a 140 IQ.
Sure you do, sure you do.

Still believing all the fake shootings and bombings.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQEcVbixRhM

Fuck you i have 6 degrees

Of course it is. The school was closed, no kids died, they tried to get people to volunteer to turn in their fire arms. But we bought more.

Givin' yer mum the ol' sturgid todger to be honest

This is not an argument, hilariously enough. Is this the best you delusional truthers have?

Only a sith deals in absolutes.

If i didn't know someone who lost a kid there I would agree with you, but I do and you thought you had a pubic hair and then you peed out of it. Cunt.

Congratulations OP, for telling me something any informed person with a >100 IQ will also tell me.

You must really be putting all that intelligence to work.

proof

Weird how there's always someone in every online discussion who lost someone there...

Never, ever dog your mates

>brainlet tier IQ
>less than 12 graduate degrees

Why would anybody in their right mind take you seriously?

>every online discussion who lost someone
If you ask for the name, they never answer.

Occams razor is a good tool but you need to be informed for it to operate correctly.

Newtons flaming laser sword is a Far better tool.

>Catalog
I didn't lose someone there, I went to high school with a parent of one of the children.

i'm old fag, you proprietor of the fagatorium, and CEO of the ass tickling faggots fan club.

an honor for sure

Remember when conspiracy theories assumed the government had balls?

Columbine Conspiracy: CIA testing its brainwashing program and breaking afew eggs in the process.

Sandy "Hoax": a "Doctor Doofenshmurtz tries to take over the TriState Area" tier plot to ban guns but they didnt want to kill anyone and hired hundreds of actors and then they forgot to ban guns and actually overall gun rights strengthed in other states

You start with an appeal to authority which is a logical fallacy...not very smart for a "smart" guy.

I never claimed that was part of a formal argument you community college drop out MAKE AN ARGUMENT OR SUCK MUH DICK FUCK YOU IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A HOAX

>>"Every single news organization is in on the fabrication
Is that so hard to believe?

>needing to go to university
>wasting a decade there
>being 5 IQ points from the ability to realise that sub 160 is mediocre and being sub 150 is shit-tier

The fabrication makes no sense.

Why hundreds of "crisis actors?"

Why not just brainwash one loner to shoot up an actual school with actual children?

Why did they fail to pass gun control afterwards? Why not just make more "Sandy Hooks" right after that vote to push against noncompliant congresspesons?

And beyond the conspiracy theories is it really so hard to believe some fucked up mega autist killed some kids.

The very premise of Sandy "Hoax"' disproves the theory for being so fucking retarded.

Because it wasn't about gun control or brainwashing. It was about the control of information.

lol

Good thing you said it now before it's illegal to say these words online

maybe their intention wasnt to pass gun control? maybe it was to soften us up by targeting our children and in the future they are gonna kill A LOT of children so we will be like "pls no more hurt kids, protekt me gubermint pls take my gun pls"

you know? its like a 3 step program, have some small school shhotings (columbine, vtech, sandy hook) fail to pass some legislation, have a huge school shooting (im tslking like the entire school gets wiped out or multiple schools at once) and then a lot of people will beg for safety. it is a tenderize the meat before cooking it strategy

>>being 5 IQ points from the ability to realise that sub 160 is mediocre and being sub 150 is shit-tier
I know the other comments were trolling, but I hope you're joking. I can tell you think you're right

people who quote their IQ as if it's a quantifier to both their intelegence and knowledge are on most cases idiots.

Yup

I'm a high school dropout and you're very retarded if you think Sand Hook was a hoax.

>all the parents were in on it

Yeah, it's a hoax.i It was a huge insult to the our intelligence, really.

What fucking control? Why?

Please do tell because as far as I can tell, Sandy "Hoax" is the "Flat Earth" of Government False Flag theories.

This meat has been being tenderized then really fucking slow. They could have hit this shit hard in the 80s back when even conceal carry was almost unheard of in the south. 90s was still feasible.

Fuck, they could have stopped Heller v. DC from happening by just slightly loosening the Gun Laws to kill Heller's standing to sue. Even the Brady Campaign was lobbying to loosen DC gun laws because they feared what the SCOTUS could hold.

And why is this the new assumption of every mass shooting? Why is there suck quick denial that maybe this mass shooting was real?

If this is an ongoing false flag conspiracy then it is too fucking incompetent for me to even fear Big Brother.

I just don't see the point. It assumes not only that the powers that be want guns to be controlled (plausible) but that Congress is actually protecting us from these powers (totally implausible). I'll buy that the powerful want guns grabbed, but not that Congress has good intentions.

What are your degrees in? just curious
also does it get easier after the first?

I have one graduate degree. How did you afford three?!

170 IQ here with a theoretical degree in physics. Sandy hook happened. Deal with it.

>The fabrication makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense
>Why hundreds of "crisis actors?"
Because hundreds of people didn't die.
>Why not just brainwash one loner to shoot up an actual school with actual children?
Because they had actors.
>Why did they fail to pass gun control afterwards? Why not just make more "Sandy Hooks" right after that vote to push against noncompliant congresspesons?
They want the public to beg for it.
>And beyond the conspiracy theories is it really so hard to believe some fucked up mega autist killed some kids.
As hard as it is to believe that the government did it.
>The very premise of Sandy "Hoax"' disproves the theory for being so fucking retarded.
Stay blue pilled normiebro.

>Certified pooinloo
>calls Aryan nord a "low IQ goy"
>average IQ of pooland is in the 80s

Nice try, fucking curry nigger.

I know a solution, euthanize all babies with a learning disability or autism, that way you have no bullies and no autistic kids planning to shoot the bullies.

There's no hard evidence that it actually happened and burden of proof is on those claiming that it did happen. Show me the security videos

Smart people can be crazy too, friend. Seek halp

You must be a separatist

Yeah, gun rights have advanced if anything, so if Big Brother is really plotting to take them away, he's doing a terrible fucking job.

>140 IQ

Awwww, that's so cute. Reminds me of when I was 9.

But yes. Don't get me started on SH. Yepyepyep.

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S

I thought Adam Lanza didn't exist? How would having a non existent child implicated in a mass shooting of kiddos hurt the dad in a real way?

>Britslang
Stop your usage of the internet at once.

Everyone knows that government workers are of the lowest tier employees. How would one expect anything less than a bungled shop?