WHAT.THE.FUCK?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sources? Proof?

Just gas yourself bigly please.

Bannon is the real President.

Expect to see Trump and Bannon kiss each other right before trashing fake news... again.

Please Trump/Bannon. Destroy whole system

New York Times

>f-f-fake news!

Saying it repeatedly won't make it true.

[in (a non-paid) reply to: OP - #111537272
>WHAT.THE.FUCK?

WHAT...THE...FUCK... are (You) confused about?

It's another episode of WaPo and NYT misrepresenting a """story""" to make Trump look incompetent in the hopes that a
>people's revolution aka. "American Spring"
starts because of their super-factual fact-based (((reporting)))

These are the same people who were writing shit like:
>Trump is keeping all of his campaign promises his first week in office... and you should be afraid of that... (here's why!)

The only bigger jokes than them are the people who actually BELIEVE THEIR BULLSHIT.

Not bumping because this shit thread reeks of shill.

I FUCKING HATE TRUMP GODDAMNIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!

I WAS WANTING THAT FUCKING BASTARD TO START FIXING GUN RIGHTS BUT NOOOOOOO HE JUST HAD TO GIVE HIS POWERS AWAY TO BANNON GODDAMNIT TRUMP YOU PROMISED US YOU WERE GONNA FIX GUN RIGHTS BUT YOU KEPT FUCKING OFF AND NOW YOU GAVE YOUR POWERS AWAY SO NOW GUN RIGHTS WILL NEVER FUCKING BE RESTORED GODDAMNIT FUCKING GODDAMNIT FUCK THIS SHIT I NEED TO GO FIND AN ANIMAL OUT IN THE WOODS TO FUCKING TORTURE AND KILL TO GET RID OF MY ANGER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@111538741
>Baannon is anti-gun...

nigger are (You) fucking retarded?

(That was a rhetorical question... the answer is evident prima facie)

I agree

Fuck trump for this stupid fucking shit

Hope that bastard gets his ass kicked out of office for not restoring gun rights like he promised

>New York Times
Their source is...?

Also bump

Did you even read the NYT article? It's all bullshit hearsay. It's a pretty dangerous claim to make without any real proof.

NYT WH press credentials removed when?

What was misrepresented here? Are you saying that Trump did know full and well that Bannon was being being given a permanent spot on the security council?

>
Yes. It's literally a retarded statement.

Nothing in the article is representative of how Trump runs his ship as he had for over a year during the transition and campaign.

LEARN TO USE THE REPLY POST YOU STUPID CUNT YOU DON'T USE @ YOU REDDIT BITCH GODDAMN I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER YOUR COMPUTER AND PHONES SO YOU CAN'T POST ON HERE ANYMORE

FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU FOR NOT FIXING GUN RIGHTS FUCK YOU FOR GIVING ALL THAT POWER TO GODDAMN BANNON FUCK YOU ENTIRELY!!!!!!!!!!!

How much you want to bet that there's absolutely no truth to this?

>RELIABLE SOURCES

SHILLLLL!!! Gys

Bannon you kike.

I will bet my cock and balls. Absolutely no truth to the NYT story. You can literally hear how triggered the authors are by Trump.

No chance. His IDF will defend anything he does

I just think Bannon is actually Barron. Just think about it. It would seem silly if a 10 year old was the main strategist, so this Bannon is acting as his ventriloquist dummy.

you seriously think that's what he meant by source? how fucking stupid are you?

>Bannon is the real President.
Bannon is a ventriloquist dummy.
Barron is the real President.

>Please Trump/Bannon. Destroy whole system
This is why I love Trump!

>> you fucking CTR kike. I swear I hope you are right about Trump, so we can finally kill you and others like you.

Barron answers to the Bogdanoffs.

>GUN RIGHTS
I understand the concepts of human rights and animal rights, but what kind of rights do you think guns should have and why?

GREAT ANOTHER CANADIAN POSTER POSTING ABOUT HOW LIBERAL AND PATHETIC HIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS.

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU DIE FROM A STROKE BEFORE I BASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD ONTO A MILLION PIECES YOU SPINELESS FUCKER!

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS ANTI GUN GODDAMNIT.

FUCK TRUMP HOPE HE GETS A FUCKING STROKE THAT GUN HATING NEW YORK PIECE OF SHIT CUNT!

so what is the new york times source?

Their sources are actual members of white house staff. You can go """sources""" all you want, but there are legit, obvious reasons for not outing the identities of political sources.

I'm not a media shill. Mainstream media is biased, but bias is different from actively lying, eg falsifying sources, which major news media does not do. Feel free to jack off to Breitbart, but the NYT is one of the most credible sources of information in the world.

Ad hominem, to you
Ad hominem to the fake-news-fags

My sources from the White House say it's not true and that NYPs sources from the White House are lying.

My confidential and completely trustworthy source that's not made up at all says you're a stupid bitch.

This, 100%.

They actively lie pretty frequently. They run with rumors that aren't based in reality all the fucking time you dumbass.

Are you a newspaper with 150 years worth of journalistic credibility?

No? Didn't think so.

Ive heard the same thing from my white house insiders. they also say the creator of this thread is a massive faggot and a regular hire at child sex parties in the DC area. its alleged that OP has the semen of every male US politician in his butthole.

Source?

>Their sources are actual members of white house staff
who are they?

see pissgate which was a complete fabrication.

I have SECRET INSIDER KNOWLEDGE saying that Bannon is actually a giraffe disguised as a human. Daroompf BTFO.

Neither is NYT. Checkmate, dog fucker.

nyt insiders who have to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, of course ;^)

appeals to authority are not arguments

Just check out the poo poo pee pee story many ran with or how individuals like Louise Mensch pushed the idea that Russians "hacked the election".

There are many journalists that are absolutely deranged and it results in them fabricating stories that they treat as absolutely 100% true, which can convince some other journalists that there's truth to it and so it is sensibility to write about it as though it is true.

Whats the deal? Is Bannon anti gun or something? How does him being in this position not let Trump restore gun rights?

More like 150 years of lying and making up stories. They are about as credible as the shit I flushed down the toilet this morning.

It seems my sources are agreeing with your sources. I think that easily discredits NYPs sources. Maybe NYP made up their sources?

It means Trump cn no longer just use executive order on everything anymore and bannon is not a really friendly guy in terms of the second amendment

>Saying it repeatedly won't make it true.
Is it even being questioned

fake news

You forget that Bannon is the father of Barron. Bannon has been able to control Trump by threatening to out him for being a cuck.

Yes, they are, they are a form of argument, and it is a valid one in this case. Don't respond without reading the Wikipedia entries of "argument" and "appeal to authority," otherwise you'll embarrass yourself further.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Why do faggots push fake tweets think it means anything?

Chill bro, tweet is faker than the NYT.

Hasn't Trump already signed some order limiting background checks?

b-but Sup Forums told me Trump was a high energy alpha

Jew york times. not being fake news?

How fucking new are you shill, they are run by globalist kikes and saudis and that billionaire mexican

>Bannon for #ShadowPresident

Is that really such a bad thing though?

Yet somehow using those "fake" sources the media was able to know about various executive orders and White House discussions before they were acknowledged in public.

>If a paper sells enough it means it cannot lie
Trust me when I say, I unironically and 100% truly want you to kill yourself.

No it is not. You can keep arguing it but you don't even know what valid means.

>which major news media does not do
They do it frequently.

How many fake EO's have they "leaked" by now? How are you so sure they're not getting fed false information?

>nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0

>UNSUBSTANTIATED
It's literally right there in the title. Show me again where exactly they lied and tried to pass it off as true?

"The British Empire was so good for every population that the conquered, their established authority made every country prosperous." Agree yes or no?

You literally don't know what a valid argument even is.

So how does that magically take away Trumps excutive order power? And can you tell me some of Bannons stances on guns? Genuinely curious

Dude, just move out of California ffs.

Well he did start this thread.

A valid argument within the context of logic is one in which its statements are consistent, ie they don't contradict.

Want to try again? I have a math degree, dude.

Yeah, just like their "anonymous sources" said Trump was in Russia getting peed by prostitutes.
How dis that turned out?

Keep fighting the good fight. You aren't wrong. Trumpeters will keep slobbering on his tiny orange cock no matter how much he fucks them.

Scott Adams already predicted they'd talk about chaos within the administration way before they started to do just that.

I'm not believing any of this while Democrats drag their feet with Jeff Sessions. Once he's in and hasn't done anything within a month, I'll start questioning.

And NYT is not credible. After recently reading some books, they've always had an agenda. News has never been a real authority. They've recently made it very clear they're not objective, to not be trusted. This is why it's very important to be credible, because now no one believes it if it is true. Everyone has good reasons not the listen to the NYT

I'm with this guy. The hate on NYTimes has gone way too far. Sure, they're biased but they dont make shit up

Even Trump says NYtimes is the first thing he reads every morning and has for decades

If it's really true couldn't he executive order him out of the position?

Thanks for the insight Dilbert man

I wonder (((why)))

barron answers to no man you fool

Miss me yet, Drumpfkins?

keep telling yourself that faggot.

Drumf mad

Drfumpv BTFO

>I'm not a shill

t. paid shill