As someone that comes from a shit tier country, my schadenfreude meter is currently in the red

As someone that comes from a shit tier country, my schadenfreude meter is currently in the red.
Seeing American society tear itself apart because of that conceited, orange sack of shit is wonderfully entertaining.
Congrats on joining us down in the shit tier, Americucks.

>japan
>mid tier
0/10 thread.

Can't wait for Marine le Pen to take you down as well.

weeb/10

WHERE THAT AQUAFRESH AT NIGGER

no. kys op

I really don't believe french are so stupid.

It ia easier to meme president or election result to anglos, because their language is so fucking easy and they are ignorant as fuck. French are not stupid.

come on. you can't deny it's wonderfully entertaining

>Canada
>Sweden
>Germany
>top tier
mate they should be at the bottom with us

yeah, that's what everyone said when Trump ran for presidency.

It's objectively the only nation that preserves it's culture and refused to intoxicate themselves with """refugees""".

But trump is understandable when you think how fucking idiots rural rednecks are. Ignorance and stupidity breeds leaders like trump.

>canada

you ever been to the french countryside?

>Poland same tier as Brazil

How about no?
-3/10.

Fuck off

sage

Yes I have.

>yugoslavia
kekus maximus

And you think the rural french are better educated than the rednecks? More tolerant? Less racist?

Shit's upside-down you mong

We define Sup Forums. It would not be the same without us.

you are ruled by a Zulu rapist, and your sister, mother or wife would be gangraped on site by feral Zulus if they were to step one foot outside your gated community. You d be necklaced for trying to defend them. What the fuck are you on about m8?

Irrelevant flag. Sage

You a Briton or Dutchy? Then whatever bit of Africa you step on is top tier.

hey, i'm not arguing at all. south africa is a shithole, just enjoying seeing how a first world country descends to the same level

You come from the poorest, shittiest continent on the entire planet.

Another civil war would still put us in higher standing than all of Africa.

fixed

KYS commie.

>It would not be the same without us

you're right. it would be better.

Finland is commie hellhole currently where police refuses to protect locals from commie-imported invading rapists. Sweden-tier.

probably, but at least i don't have to call donald trump my president

Fuck off no bully Belgium.
They're ours to bully.

Americas size it what lets it down (not talking about the citizens). It's so big that you get a variety of weirdos littering it that are more memorable than the normal posters. Tons of furfags, pedos and dogfuckers from the USA, but it has a much higher population than a lot of other countries here. Germany has no excuse however.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Indeed. There is no fucking way Swedanistan is a top tier country.

>Keeping porkistan and India on same tier

I'd rather go to (((shit))) tier than share space with pak.

at least they still have paper money

Its like a devilishly pleasant feeling of "Told you so" isn't it?

i can get behind this

yip, we've been stuck with an idiot, populist president for so long, it's nice to see someone else suffer as well.

Sorry m8, we'll never be as shit-tier as you.
I'm genuinely sorry about that too, it fucking sucks.

That said, the conceited orange sack of shit is going to do some amazing shit... While you try not to get raped everytime you go to your car.

Sleep tight, and keep your butthole tight, nigger.

America is fucking shit lad
>Shit healthcare system
>Shit education system
>Fighting for the zog
>Police brutality

If we're shit, and you're our bitch, what does that make you, besides a haven for Pakis that want muzzie-cum guzzling white girl dumpsters they can keep so long as they rent out to the local police once a week?

I'd rather have a trump than a Zuma though, I'm more laughing at how the progressives are fucking shit up like they did in SA and immediately jumped ship.

Putting Brazil alongside these countries is a subtle way of discrediting all of them. I don't know if this was intentional, if it wasn't you're full of shit dude.

kill youself nigger

:)

and user was never heard from again
Some say he couldnt handle that he was loosing an argument to mere bantz and smashed his computer

true, but everyone expects us to have a blithering idiot for a president. supposedly much higher standards in america

>even belgium is listed

>21st century and having to pay for private healthcare

must suck down there

WE NUMBA WAN

>the rural French are better educated than the rednecks? More tolerant? Less racist?

Yes. Unfortunately, I confirm.

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>NHShit
>Sharia education
>Fighting for IS
>BIN THAT KNIFE

yeah well we're currently working on it. lets re-evaluate in 4 years

it doesnt

We should definitely be below you guys now that we have to take in your refuse...

>Canada
>Sweden
>Belgium
>top tier
Hahahaha

why the fuck do you retards have Brazil in mid tier? Do you guys even know what Brazil is like right now?

GTFO

oh you

Tfw no matter how many times your country gets memed and how many Trudeauposters there are we are still top tier.

there ya go, fixed it for you

Leafs > Burgers. Day of the grill when?

You just elected a slut who 100% had nigger dick.

This butthurt about a picture
>Only americucks

>As someone that comes from a shit tier country
But according to that picture you're Mid Tier

yeah, no offence, but croatia might just make mid tier if you're lucky

>when your country doesnt even cut the shit tier

i would say something about this belittling other countries, but i have never been outside of my country, therefore my opinion is invalid. I would like to say that i believe that this thread is bait to try to get Americans mad. 4/10 bait, you could have covered it better OP.

I hope you uncuck yourselves in the coming election france

>India not in shit tier
You're not even trying

When the US is turning like a shitty country just like mine

Good thing we arent on there, luxembourg is shit indeed :)

Fuck off froppy, vlaanderen belongs to us, you can have brussels and wallonie.

Zuma literally sings that he will kill the boer with machine guns. how is this okay afrikaner bro.

nah, not bait, just stating that i'm currently entertained by what's going on in your country

ive never been outside of the us but What i can say about the US i will, its great, everything about it is great. i love living here and ive never felt incomplete or lonely. extremely nice people live near me and i go have dinner with them all the time. i have a nice house and friends that would die for me. ive never been financially in trouble and ive never had to work very hard, my life is great, and im happy here.

Literally kill yourself

>orange

His skin tone is the same as JFK's

We fucking build you. Show respect.

QUALITY BANTER FROM INDIA

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Whats the flag inbetween isreal and sweden?

What the fuck is that shit map? What is Sweden doing there? Why Italy, Greece and Poland in MidTier? Those countries would be doing much better if it wasn't for Germonie, in fact, Germonie would be doing much better if it wasn't for Germonie.
>TFW Justin Shitaeu was right, if you kill yourself, you win.

>preserves it's culture

what culture is preserved?
culture is nothing but a study matter in japan, there's no culture on practice there

in that case i believe you have done a terrible job at making this picture, not just because of where te s is, but because of where almost all of the other countries are, or should i say arent.

the usa*

A non-country

Remember remember the death anzak commander xd
shit tier rape all the nation together

literally who?

There is no such thing as a top tier country anymore. All the so called first world nations were invaded beyond repair by Muslims. The whole planet became an extended third world shithole

hows turkey? what are your personal thoughts on the country?

nope

i havent seen one muslim in real life in 8 months

the only state getting raped by muslims in my country is Minnesota and that's because there are a lot of swedish immigrants there

Checked for hilarity.

Get off it OP, nobody cares

It doesn't mean they don't exist, dude. The only reason you don't sense their presence as strongly as a dutch or a french person would is because your country is not the size of Montana. It's a big territory and they're all over the place. But don't worry, they breed fast. Just give it a few years.

I know that feel. I've never seen a Muslim in real life. Small white towns are great.