Ask a person who was forced to be a jew for 7 years anything

Ask a person who was forced to be a jew for 7 years anything.

Did they cut off your foreskin?

did your nose ever go back to normal

Do you shave your butt?

Did you leave because World Domination got too boring?

In your opinion why do Jews have such a tendency towards enjoying deception more so than other ethnic groups?

do the weird old torah laws they have still have any relevancy to their day to day life? a lot of their commandments apply to things like judicial laws and even treatment of slaves. is all that stuff ignored? I'd assume it still exists somewhere in their genome and way of looking at life.

I am female, so no...

I wish it did.

I don't have any butt hairs to begin with.

I left the Jewish community because I've felt their practices and way of life was stupid. I had to wait till I turned 18 to announce my parting with the community though. In my family, if you disown your Jewish lifestyle, they will basically disown you along with it. Since the first day I got a job at 14, I secretly saved up money to pay for my own college and other things. I was prepared to be completely disconnected from my own flesh and blood. And that's exactly what happened three months ago. I was beaten, insulted, and mocked for several days, before I was finally kicked out in a heartbeat. I'm completely on my own now, just barely getting by in life... Oh well.

>forced to be a jew
What?
Story time. Girlfriend demanded or what?

>I am female, so no...
Please, please never answer like this. This is like an evil summoning spell, Lesser Conjuration of Thirsters.

The whole 'sneaky jew' stereotype only applies to the elite kikes in my opinion (politicians, celebrities, etc.) But otherwise, it's just the way we were raised. It's ingrained into our blood.

It's different for every family. For mine, we only followed some of the old torah laws. Otherwise, the rest of that stuff is completely ignored. Typical Jewish hypocrisy.

was your family orthodox? how bad does the inbreeding get? we have a small orthodox enclave in my city & I see at least one chinless melting monstrosity out on the street every time I drive through there

>I was beaten, insulted, and mocked for several days
>beaten
Should've sued them back when you were still bruised from it.

How is it wrong to simply answer a question?

I explained some of it in my recent post. But ever since I was 11, I wanted nothing to do with those filthy kikes. I desired freedom for so long... But like I already explained, disowning the Jewish lifestyle results in major consequences. If I told my family I was an atheist as a teenager, I would've probably ended up homeless on the streets. My parents are very serious/strict about their religion.

Yes, and it was awful. I was forced to wear long garments that only exposed my face and palms, even on hot summer days. There was a lot of other bullshit I was forced to do too... I don't know what you mean by 'inbreeding' though.

I wouldn't have, no matter how bad they beat me. If I sued them, that would also affect my little brother and sister.

fuck lol I'm going to use that in a campaign

>my family beat me
>those filthy kikes
Ok, stop LARPing now

Believe whatever you want, but the truth is the truth. Judaism needs to be eradicated from this Earth. I don't want anyone else to experience the same bullshit I had to go through.

You are still ethnically a Jew and that will never change. And From your posts you are clearly still culturally Jewish.

Judaism is not an ethnicity, it's a religion. I no longer follow the Torah and Jewish way of life, so I am technically not a Jew.

It's in your blood. It's encoded in your DNA. You can not escape what you are. You can deny it and fight it but you can never escape it. You will always be lying to others and yourself. Always faking who and what you are.

I can. I AM an atheist. I am not Jewish. Judaism is a religion, NOT an ethnicity. How hard is that to understand?

While I don't agree with that, you are now an honorary white man. And let me tell you, this title bares no privileges what so ever.

So those foreskin restoration products really do work then huh? Congrats on becoming a full human, my man.

Atheism is even more Jewish than Judaism. As I said Jew is in your blood. You can no more separate it from your being than you can your mind from your physical body. They are forever bound as one.

Nevermind, caught up with the thread.

Tits or GTFO.
Or are you going to jew your way out of this one as well?

Honor your jewish roots, but you don't have to be a moneygrubbing kike.

>Judaism needs to be eradicated from this Earth
Found the self-hating Jew

They should sent u to Israel to red pill u

Gas yourself, Semite.

Jewish is both religion and ethnicity. I know, it's a bit confusing. I believe you have separated the two, which is fair. Most Jews are pretty secular and mostly agnostic afaik.