Tell me Sup Forums, why is this fast food chain considered bad?

Tell me Sup Forums, why is this fast food chain considered bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A#Same-sex_marriage_controversy
thechickenwire.chick-fil-a.com/Inside-Chick-fil-A/No-Antibiotics-Ever-Chick-fil-As-Commitment-Charts-New-Territory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tastes bad.

It isn't.

Cause Jesus

Its the most based restaurant out there

>openly religious
>closes on Sundays
>openly goes against gay people

>STILL gets tons of business, even from gays and shitlibs

I don't mind it being a bit pricy, seeing how fucking based they are.

It's the top tier of fast food, what are you talking about?
>friendly staff
>never fuck up orders
>food always comes out fast
>BTFOs liberals

I had it once at an airport and it was fucking gross.

its the best fast food

expensive though

Because the CEO took a stand against the LGBBBQ saying he does not endorse them because of his religious background nor does he care of their actions. So basically because he didn't get the knee pads the Apache helicopter community had a "ban"on them. Besides that the sauces are amazing and really what makes this place. What I hate about it is the price point. It is too expensive for fast food but people shove it down their throats so that's never gonna change.

better version of KFC

also this, its a shame the founder died.

It's arguably the best fast food chain in America. The staff is miles above other places in terms of friendliness and the food is consistently good. I know many people who worked there for years during high school and into college because they treat their employees very well (for fast food anyway.)

Only real negative is they are closed on Sunday for Jesus and that's when I want a spicy chicken biscuit.

Is it?
I fawking love Homophobic Chicken.
Probably the best fast food chain in terms of quality of food, service, values, etc..

This. The one near me has a friendly all white, non-obese staff who never fuck up my order. It's actually quality food, and is too expensive for the poor niggers and minorities to afford.

They're awesome
The franchise by my house sends out a sheet of coupons in January that have one free item every month until June. Not like buy this get that, just straight up free. Also, if you keep your receipts for purchases in December and come back in January they give you a free sandwich for each receipt once a day. And its the only fast food place I can go that isnt staffed with cranky black people digging in their ass. Not that they dont hire black people, just a higher quality than Taco Bell

i've heard it tastes like

Only liberals considered it low tier because of that one anti-gay day.

Their food is fucking amazing.

no, tastes good

Chick-fil-a is what fast food was like before all the chains started hiring mud people to save money. Burger King was just as consistent, clean, and polite a long time ago.

Chick-fil-a will still fire someone for being a worthless dindu, God bless them and their Hate Tendies.

Chic-Fil-A or whatever it's supposed to be is pretty good, especially if you're not in the mood for bruggers.

Wendy's is pretty based too
>this was an official tweet

Hmm no. They hire niggers, its just that they have a good tasting recipe and it's super fuckin easy to make.

Because they took Cole-Slaw off the menu last year...

Of course they still hire them, but they enforce quality controls which other chains don't. Lashonda can't show up late and high every day, she will get fired the first time. In this way they retain only the relatively higher quality ones.

>why

Also you only need a few thousand to start a franchise

Its fucking god teir fast food, best out of all the restaurants, best sercice, literally white Christian qts telling you "My pleasure" while handing you the best waffle cut fries and crispy chicken sandwitches in the entire nation. Its the end game of fast food.

Dont even grt me started on the sauce. They have this amazing honey mustard × bbq sauce called Chick Fil A sauce that is the bestsauce you'll ever taste and they sell it in tubs

>.burger

They claim to be religious enough as a justification to fire employess who refuse to join in group prayers, though not religious enough to be exempt from taxes.

And yet still manage to serve *pork* sausage biscuits.

I hate fucking hypocrites

It's delicious.
They're clean, and their staff are all clean-cut respectful white teens.
One of my favorite restaurants, but a little pricey for me, because I'm a student.

It's not.

Sometimes when I eat there, I might get free ice cream because they made too much or something like that.

>Good food
>Fast service
>Price keeps plebs out
>Owner dosent like LGBT cause of religious views but dosent give a fuck whether they buy their food or not.

I usually go there monthly to treat myself. Shits good.

they are bad because they got rid of my coveted spicy chicken biscuit

There's nothing wrong with pork. Also, you need to go back.

>closes on Sundays
>only good thing on the menu is the chicken sandwich

Amazing southern restaurant chain

Is it?

I just had a Spicy Chicken Deluxe there and it was amazing as usual.

Drive thru line went out the parking lot and down the road and every table was full inside.

it's not?

KEK BLESSES CHIC-FIL-A

libshits hate it because they stand up to their bullshit. They have a delicious chicken sandwhich. They also have the best service and a friendly work environment.

they're christians not hebrews asshat. Or are you one of those retards who believes in "muh hebrew roots movement?"

Should have asked why it was considered good. You must be a mudslime.

Be me
Allergic to peanuts
Can't eat chick fil a cuz cooked in peanut oil

don't reproduce

fuck you faggot

I loved Chick-fil-A, but there aren't any where I live now. They got me hooked on honey mustard as a young'un.

Meanwhile I am stuck with McJew and Kentucky Fried Nigger

Yeah fuck it

It would actually be the best ever, but for the fact they use far too much salt.

It's not the 50's anymore, Christcucks.

Get on my level

>not liking raising caines

They're so goddamn efficient. You never wait for than 5 minutes it seems like, the workers are always in good spirit and the food is delicious. Liberals are just giant faggots that let politics run every aspect of their pitiful self-loathing lives

Ha Wendy's chicken is so pleb tier compared to based Chick Fila

Chick-fil-A was one of the few companies to defend traditional conservative values in the face of the then rising, current, sjw feminist.

>Chick-fil-A has donated over $5 million, via WinShape, to groups that oppose same-sex marriage. Of this, more than $3 million was donated primarily to Christian organizations whose agendas included positions that oppose same-sex marriage,[45] with the money donated between 2003 and 2009
That's before the 2011 same sex marriage controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A#Same-sex_marriage_controversy

>still gets business from gays and shitlibs
Speaks volumes about lefty principles doesn't it.

Still good. It all has chemicals in it pal.

>too much salt

I will never understand people that think there can be too much salt. I've heard it since I was a kid "don't put so much salt, you'll ruin it."

There is never too much salt.

I like Wendy's burgers but the chicken is so plain

It is insane how well Chick-Fil-As do in some places. I went to high school in Virginia and knew a kid who's dad owned a franchise, he went from being mid-class to being rich in about a year. I'm not exaggerating, they moved out of our neighborhood and bought a McMansion and everything.

Not for long

thechickenwire.chick-fil-a.com/Inside-Chick-fil-A/No-Antibiotics-Ever-Chick-fil-As-Commitment-Charts-New-Territory

weak, Chick-fil-A will get you more for less as American as possible

Wendy's did up their game the past few years and I love baked potatos so at least you didn't BK, so you're cool in my book famalam

>univeristy union building has a chick-fil-a
i'd eat there everyday if it wasn't so expensive

Yeah I'm sure they just print money.

I heard franchisees are limited to 5 locations each or something, is that true?

Keeps the playing field open for new comers.

would literally kill for this place to come to the UK, took a 50 minute taxi ride each way specifically for it last visit, food is God tier

I've only ever seen well-groomed, polite blacks working at Chik-fil-a. This is much better than Jacqueesha who hands me my coffee at McDonalds every morning with nary a word. Even had to ask her for a lid once.

that's because they're nice, religious people. they probably sing hymns during their day off on sunday. god bless such blacks and their infectious praising of the lord.

Yeah, it's always very polite young people.

I don't know how they do it

They still pay shit wages and yet have so much better service

From what I know it is hard to start a franchise. My friend's dad had connections, he was a realtor and his wife was as well. I imagine they met tons of people and that set them up for it.

Chick-fil-a is based as fuck bro!

>Good service
>Good employees
>Never hires nigs
>against fags
>Christian

The foods only "ok" though...

This.

I usually see people from the local catholic school working there. always nice to go there

Bullshit.
I've never seen a nigger at chick-fil-a.
Never.
All employees are clean cut whites and a handful of clean blacks.

The ones around here were like that, but now all the white qts are leaving and the employee pool is getting blacked. They're still pretty friendly though.

the only chick fil a I've seen niggers at was one on a college campuses.

Surely you jest. By far the best fast food around. Great nuggets, great fries, great sauces, great service. Get fucked fuck boy.

I only see niggers work at Chick-Fil-A so is it still the whitest fast food chain?

fpbp

They pray to Jesus, not the altar of diversity. This triggers the lefties.

on a side note, how can anyone eat at mcdicks? That place has the fucking worst fast food I've ever eaten. I would rather eat arby's, KFC, and taco bell than that shit.

They use canola oil for the fries and there's always grilled nuggets/sandwiches

Tfw openly religious and closed on Sunday's, also an Aryan paradise, almost everyone that works there is white

I'm gay and I like chick fil a. their focus is chicken and milkshakes why should anyone care about their political or ideological views. especially when their version of pushing an agenda in your face is closing on sunday.

its not, it's excellent

You must go to a shitty Chick-Fil-A then,
I've stopped at their chain spots all across SC, NC, and Georgia.
No nigs.

I like this list. Five guys is a bit overrated though

>
whataburger kicks innouts hipster ass

>processed reconstituted chicken amalgam
>fresh chicken cut and battered

Fuck your level you nasty faggot.

>dairy queen
>anything but shit tier

Chick-fil-a is delicious and based af. I've heard they're also great employers for a fast food restaurant.

>Checkers High tier
Enjoy niggers spitting in your food. Literal nigger owned/run business with shit food.

>unironically liking five guys

My understanding is you have to actively manage the restaurant to own it. So, you don't have Southeastern food services llc buying three and providing shit service and food. Gotta protect that brand, nigga.

>food always comes out fast
This shit right here. Last time I went here I got my food before I could even put my wallet away after ordering

Jack in the box (kid in a coffin) is gross. Steak and shake sucks and so does panda express. Whoever made this list has poor taste.

I missed checkers. That shit is rancid and your list sucks as much dick as your sister.

>Steak n Shake & Whataburger
>Not inherently better than In-N-Out

Objectively shit power ranking, smhtbhfam

I can be quoted on video for a local news station saying "I dont care what the owner does with his money he provides a service and I like that service, let me just have my chicken it tastes good" and then they cut me off before I could even say I was a fag

tru shieeeet

>Live in the south surrounded by negros
>Cannot for the life of me understand them while ordering food
>PssshhhhhhWELLCUM TO BURGARKANG BIXNOppssssssshhhhhhhh ORDER
>No thank you, Ill have the Whopper
>PSHHHHH VASVDJKFHHDJKSKA FRIES
>Yes please. A medium coke too
>PSHHHHH DONELAK SHISSNS at duh second window
>Ok

>why is this fast food chain considered bad?

Who the fuck said that? Chick Fil A is delicious. I wish they didn't close on Sundays because muh religion though, that's just a shit meme.

>Sonic in the same tier as Dunkin Donuts

What the fuck? Are you even trying?

FUCK YOU

ORANGE CHICKEN IS THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH IF I COULD EAT IT EVERY MEAL I WOULD.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE