FRENCH HAPPENING

>After 4 policemen raped (with a police stick) a young nigger subhuman from Aulnay, all sandniggers and niggers are gonna nig and riot tonight probably

French CRS will BTFO them again

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38892302
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb?q=paris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2005_French_riots
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34636104
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb#
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb?q=paris#
youtube.com/watch?v=eIncWvBxIng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope, paris needs to burn one more time for a good cleansing.

His name was Théo.

Now it's ThéO.

Did the guy do something wrong? No.

After dont wonder if the niggers retaliate

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-38892302
>Article in english

Full support for the police man, he civilized this nigger

I'd throw all people of Paris and its suburbs in the flames, be they white or non-white.
Fuck Parisians.

No memes, will there be a happening or not? I am wondering if I should cancel plans for tonight to watch stream

What are Le pen results from the last survey?

>Did the guy do something wrong?

he is a nigger

Paris has always been the seat of degeneracy. If one european city needs to be destroyed utterly and I wouldn't give 2 shits about. It would be paris. Just leave the palace of Versailles alone so a new king can be put there

Wait, you're defending this? All policemen involved with that should be in jail, the one who actually penetrated the man should be executed. I can't believe you faggot frogs would defend this shit.

And before you call me a cuck, anyone who rapes or sexually assaults a girl should also be executed and put in jail, respectively. Regardless of whether they are a refugee or a law enforcement officer.

They are already demonstrating in the street, but the most violent niggers come at night

>periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb?q=paris

Shut the fuck up you fucking cuck 57%

This

on a scale of 1-10, what are the chances of an actual happening? Also, what time inAmerica?

I wish that would happen here, that's all it would take at this point to trigger chaos.

Were the police that did it muds too?

I'd say 6 it will be like during the riots of 2005.
Not tonight but in the month

He's kind of right though.
May be a nigger, but the rapist should be sent to jail. Same with all the non-white scums who rape (they should be executed, as they're foreigners).

>defending degeneracy.

Nothing big in a single night, but this is a turning point
If violence escalates tonight (the 4th night) it can escalate into civil war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2005_French_riots
Timeline of last similar happening

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34636104
MSM article 2 weeks BEFORE Paris' attacks pointing out that this time would be much more dangerous
They burned churches, buses and schools killing people in fucking 2005.
Now there is ISIS, there is Generation Identitaire, elections in a few weeks.

More damaged public/private propery will probably happen. When will these subhumans learn to peacefully protest?

They should have just beat the shit out of him, as raping him is just a ultra faggot thing to do which should never be acceptable.

What rape? Its medias lies

You're pathetic and lonely

The point isn't the rape, how in 2005 the point wasn't the two boys that died escaping police.
This time it wouldn't stop at people "calling for the army". It would be the trigger for every militia that formed in last years.

Either the police has hard, rock-stupid sadistic guys in their ranks, I think this enture story looks fishy.
It could very well be a trick to pull a "Muh poor refugee" or "Muh poor shitskins" out from the public opinion.
The elections are coming soon, and ((they)) will do anything to cockblock Le Pen.

Prepare to be drowning in poor arab/poor refugee stories from now until the elections.

You should be executed for being French imo. But whatever you're an autist who blames refugees for all your problems, so your life or lack of will make no difference regardless

A chimpout only helps Le Pen
They used a fucking mortar two nights ago

Hoping that no one checks your browsing story?

You are just a pervert with delirium of grandeur, bet you can't even prove that you are white.

You going to periscope?

Ah, this is good info, thanks.

A grande habbnging before the election would be very useful

You're asking him to risk his life, they're not antifa they're literal jihadists

periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb#

Watching this atm. Not sure how widespread this whole "protest" is however,

Oh come on, it was just the tip

I don't know where he (or anyone) lives in relation to the city. If you live high up, you can periscope from safety.

During the 2013 Sotckholm riots there were right wing vigilante groups, if the Swedes can do it you guys should be able to.

This could go in both directions.

But it's always sane to doubt with an story like this so close to the election.

Do they riot when white people are raped by niggers? Why not?

>periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb#
Thank you

shoot into mob with live ammo, at legs of course

Say goodbye to my sides

Only that neighbourhood last night, but last time took 8 nights to spread outside Paris
It lasted 20 nights

French police are literally Brazil tier now

Can confirm. I live in Paris and we need die ASAP.

>mfw chimp out level 10 occurs and Paris burns.

This is what you get Pierre for letting in all of those niggers from Northern Africa.

No, they didn't strike, the opposite
They probably want race war, they suffered a double beheading and 4 killed in a police car arson last year, they started to protest with covered faces that is a direct threat of coup

>Mudshits kill 130 people
>Some candles are lit

>Police rape one nigger
>Chimpout

Please put this one down France

Fuck off

Police were being subhumans first when four of them ganged up on a man and raped him with a baton.

This is the ONLY riot in my lifetime where I'm siding with the immigrants against the police.

> They used fucking mortars
Maybe, but that's the kind of thing you'll never hear or see on the radio or the TV.
Today, there was an entire radiophonic show dedicated to how big and bad Police and CRS are with shitskins/blacks/immigrants.
All medias cover the poor shitskin being raped.
None of them talk about chimpouts. And if they do, they only state the casualties chimp-side, they never do when a policeman gets injured or killed.

we will wait for the result of the election before doing that but I hope somebody does it

Ayy

It took me a while but I got it

>muslims rape
HURR DURR ALL MUSLIMS NEED TO BE KILLED
>police rape
HAHAHA He cvilized that nigger!!1!

Sup Forums is literally ISIS

w-wow rude!

and only for a minute

Leave my country

god damn it man paris b crazy

Mind you I suppose most UK cities would look even worse if the gibs dried up

Its ghetto subhumans they will riot for anything while civilized whites don't give a fuck

You have seen in USA, this double standard will make whites feels alone and enrage them.
If violence spreads again to white neighbourhood, they'll form militia instead of calling medias.

Anybody have statistics of ethnicity in Paris?

What % of people there are white nowadays?

>Sup Forums is a human rights board

kys

Looks like the riot police is unarmed or at most got hand guns. This could be interesting

XD

niggers must be exterminated from white countries

Get guns mate like me here is my service weapon I registered to a gun store too

I understand your opinion but you should seriously grow up in French and see by yourself. The education here is terrible and every single schools is a clusterfuck of monkeys.

BAGUETTE'd

give sauce for le police rape please

*laughs in white

that guy that just went down

my fucking sides!

Sounds like you guys will be joining us in the Brazil future with cops going on strike.

what are they all yelling?

40% of the parisian population have foreign descent, we should nuke them

I don't fucking know, I thought you faggots spoke french

That's a nice rooty tooty, shoot some wogs with it please

ANTIFA PROTEST FOR THE NIGGERS :

>periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb?q=paris#
>periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb?q=paris#

>periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb?q=paris
>meanwhile, in the streaming

>LE FRANCE AUX ARABS
They don't give a fuck about the rape

only the south part, north is dutch

>ywn get paid double overtime to cunt punt commies

ill only shoot the scums if they attack me

Is anything happening?

Not gonna watch if it's just chanting and tubthumping

> raping niggers with sticks
This will catch on, I hope.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eIncWvBxIng

There is no other video (shit quality and we see nothing)

Wait a minute....

I feel the same way. These cops should be shot. Most cops are just white-skinned niggers anyway.

Those goggles are a good idea... Helmet and leather jacket...
Someone came prepared.

So does it trigger amerifats to see a country still stand up to the police?

Not now, this is still the cover protest

I have a feeling that the election is ours.

so you rape them and have sex with them? i guess it's true what they say about racist rednecks, they secretly all want to be fucked by gay niggers

riot police walking around in formation all scared and subhumans yelling random shit.

"Nobody like the police" "police murderers", usual stuff

>shoving long hard objects to peoples anuses upsets them

I know this is probably news to you, but not all people share your fascination about anal insertion

We're more cucked than the US.

They already did. They're not allowed to get on strike in their uniforms, but some of them did it anyway, peacefuly marching at night. I don't think they gained anything from it, aside from a few points in the public opinion, which they lost 10 times because of 4 assholes.

anyone condoning gay shit should be fucking killed along with all the niggers

proofster.jpeg