"Jewish slave traders"

Dare I say it?

Yup, he is a nigger alright.

He literally wrote a paper in college about exterminating all white people in the south and making it an all black country

they have a whole section in their list of commandments dedicated to treatment of slaves and indentured servants. slavery was really common among high caste people from egypt to israel to roman times up through antiquity.

source?

He's a cuck now. Chuck Schumer endorsed him.

Kek, and this guy is going to get the Democratic party back on track? Is this how they get their White working class voters back? TRUMP 2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT

I honestly don't understand how Democrats are still a thing at this point. How long until they split apart and form a new party like the Whigs?

Try jewgle. You'll find 20 different articles about it

Why not just pack up and move to Liberia? It'll amount to the same thing in the end.

When the mestizos stop being pissed about the whole wall thing he'll end up alienating them as well. Nevada, New Mexico, and Colorado will end up red in 2020

I can at least respect this guy, unlike Obama, an obvious CIA shill. He is woke about a lot of shit. If I had to pick between voting for him and say some one like Paul Ryan or Marco Rubio I would pick this guy.

are the slaves jewish or the traders

So CTR/sharejew shill for all DNC now but just Clinton? Brock is really broadening his met of connables.

WTF, I'm with Ellison now!

No, He has to get on his knees and suck that multi colored power ranger cock.

>Jewish slave traders

Research the Sassoon family, among others. He's right about this.

He also went to david brock's retreat rather than the women's march truly the progressive man

our guy

Inb4 jews drain and drink his kids blood.

That Stupid niggergoy is biting the hand that feeds him

>a muslim doesn't like jews
wew

it is true tho.

ohh a kike...

You should really watch on youtube videos by Dr Tony Martin, amazing history right there about the Jewish involvement in the transatlantic slave trade.