Whats going on in Romania?

Vlad the Impaler is on the scene? Is it kebab removal time?

Da, we have yellow warning for low temperatures and snowstorms and people still come out in all cities in the country, the communists managed to unite the generation born up to and after 1989 so much that this train of bottled anger and frustration will just get worse and worse
The old farts who are paid daily by the communist party to protest in front of the presidential palace should know that we need to live our lives too and better stay the fuck out of our way

Yep, I tried to summon with hundreds of other protesters the Impaler which is also a symbol for the fight against corruption. Vlad did not only impale kebabs but also the disabled, lazy people, whores, thieves, bozgors and corrupt oligarchs.

Yes your Majesty, we missed you!

I see libertarian type people on Facebook posting about the Romanian protests, but anytime there are that many people it makes me suspicious of it's a real protest or a manufactured one.

Guess what - you Americans gave us Facebook and we are actually able to use it for organizing our protest. It is like a giant Facebook party and the perfect opportunity for my generation to play revolutionary.

And this time there are no snipers to take us out like 1989...

neat plz bring about fourth reich

Romanians love uprisings.

Why don't you do something about that hag in your government then?

Germany is lost... I'm half German and born here, have a great job etc but I will leave as soon as I can for Romania. It's safer to be with gypos than sandnigs.

Why did my coward parents leave that shithole god I need to participate in a happening

It's too dangerous to openly protest against Merkel (and that would be the only chance to redpill people and get rid of her). I'd lose my jobs, many friends and get horribly beaten up by antifas. No chance, Germany is lost and it's not my fault that everybody took the blue pill.

As long as breath is in your body, it is never over! My family came from Germany, Sorbia to be specific. I wish to take my daughter there one day. Fight for the Fatherland, you worthless faggot!

Connect with others on FB, see where some protests take place (very likely in front of embassies or consular offices) and go there and yell at this cleptocratic govt which needs to be shot and hanged. It's great fun.

I went through all the options, these being the most feasible ones:

1) get lots of guns from Eastern Europe and beat Sir Breivik's highscore visiting some asylum shelter

2) find a nice girl, marry her, live and get the hell out of this shithole while I still can.

Number 2 saves the lives of many shitskins but wtf

People like you are why we left. Weak. Pathetic. Narrow-minded. Sup Forums shitposted Trump into the White House here, we should shift our focus to Europe.

BUT YOU'VE GOT TO PUT IN THE WORL ON THE GROUND! Meme magic only works if it crosses the web-irl barrier. If you don't give your people hope, it will never cross. Shitpost. Drop subtle redbombs. Do something, don't just give up. You do our ancestors proud, don't submit to the kikes.

sure you find some retarded try hard libertarians, but most people here couldn't give a frozen onion about the western leftist agenda, people here are openly racist and don't care

My sincere wish is to see the corrupt elites impaled in the streets during my lifetime. BRING BACK VLAD.

How many guns do you own? How about the birth rate in your country (record holder in Germany: mudslime with 24 children)? How many sandnigs are there??? ... Come here and then let's see how tough you are. Your heart will get weak when you see cute blondes with mudslime animals at every corner.

whats other half?

Romanian (white). I'm lucky, because of that I can get easily out of Merkel's trucked shithole. Even poor Romania will soon provide more living quality than mudslime ridden Germanistan.

chanon punct ro tarfelor

fuck off to your communist paid shithole site and never return commie rat

>implying there are any kebabs in poormania to remove

That country is such a shithole, that even niggers and muzzies don't want to live there.

I've always personally admired Vlad the Impaler(not in a edgy teenager way; but after I learned about his actual historic significance, and stances/strategies); but I'm very interested how Romania views him, and this new movement views him?

Also if you're feel generous with information, could you give a basic breakdown to the real pros/cons of this movement in your opinion?

Bring back Vlad.

He was based.

Kek wishes to know as well. Shadilay!

Soros shills vs corrupt politicians.
I hope they kill each other.

Vlad is the symbol of the authoritarian state: thr ruler who cleansed the country of worthless elements by punishing every crime by death, poor people as well as rich ones. This is why he became a meme in the protests.

The protests are seen by a lot of people as the true completion of the revolution from 1989 (which was unfinished because post-communists managed to instrumentalize the protest). People are now afraid that the corrupton will take overhand and wish therefore to strengthen the state institutions. The politicians are almost all corrupt but if you let them now abolish the judicial system, is is just over and Romania will sink on the level of some African shithole.

Bankers vs Government

High Energy. He's watching. Praise KEK.

Corruption is a constant in both parties

The cons are that the people are exaggerating the protests and disrupting the political system until it can't work anymore. People are now crazy about protesting because it is fun and they get some respect from the rest of the world (which perceives Romanians as hopelessly corrupt).

I hate this so much,the ones who protest are cucks that protest against communists.I hope they all get allahu ackbared.I don't want liberals or commies,I want my fascism so I can lynch gypsies.

Everybody is corrupt.
This is mainly soros shills having a pretext to chimp out in the street.

Well then, best of luck to them on their journey to self actualized freedom from communist tyranny!

real pros

Communists are annihilated and an updated version of article 8 from Timisoara becomes the Rule of Law which bans any and all communists and their satan spawns from holding any power in the country

cons: there are no cons, the death of communists even if politically is always a pro

Stay awesome Romania, the zeitgeist of the world has your back. After you win, I hope you guys go back to your roots and culture and prosper.

Thank you sir, you keep those communist indoctrinated lefties in their place, take back your universities