STEVE BANNON IS GOD

/OURGUY/ CONFIRMED

Nassim Nicholas Taleb's "Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder" is one of the most influential writings inside the Trump Administration.

Not only has Steve Bannon read Antifragile, it's apparently formed the core of his worldview, in conjunction with the writings of FUCKING MOLDBUG.

MOLDBUG AND TALEB ARE DIRECTLY INFLUENCING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/steve-bannon-books-reading-list-214745

Guys, this erection's gonna last longer than 4 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophynow.org/issues/69/Nassim_Nicholas_Taleb
fourminutebooks.com/antifragile-summary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I need the Pepe where he's pulling his eyelids

I gotchu senpai

PRAISE KEK! Also have no idewa who these people are.

found it

Antifragile needs to be required Sup Forums reading. It'll codify many of the things that we already believe.

The core of antifragility:

"“Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Yet, in spite of the ubiquity of the phenomenon, there is no word for the exact opposite of fragile. Let us call it antifragile. Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better.”

>quick rundown?

Taleb believes that the world is run by people with too much power and too little accountability, who have no skin in the game, and game the system while everyone else pays the price. They maintain too much order like overprotective parents because with any sort of disorder or chaos and their entire power/financial system unravels.

Moldbug is one of the most influential writers of the "Dark Enlightenment".

Bannon is at the very least NRx.

Best part about Taleb's ideas is that they lend themselves to memes and infographics. I have his book sitting on my kitchen table right now.

Why aren't we all applying to be part of Trumps administration taking direct orders from trump and bannon.

Might be a good idea to open another thread in /lit/ on Taleb's work.

They need to let us do that like right now.

Isn't /lit/ full of fags?

not sure, i only ever used /lit/ on other chans

Bannon is 100% the real deal, he knows more about what is happening than all of us on here combined. This is why they are so scared of him, he knows who they are, what they are doing, and how to stop and reverse it.

Bannon is literally attempting to save Western civilization.

We should make a /pol required lecture.

Why did I ever doubt him?

CHECKED

KEK IS REAL

Taleb is highly recommandable. Start with the Black Swan

So it's kinda true that bannon is pulling the strings then. Just the stings he is pulling is to destroy his and our enemies. Trump is just gonna focus on MAGA.

He's gonna be the shadow fighting the shadows best time line

Fucking based. Truly the best timeline lads.

>(((Moldbug)))

Holy fuck I want off of /nupol/'s wild ride

Go back to Stormfront you nazi cumrag

I wouldn't mind a video on it. I'm too easily distracted to read a book.

>Trump learned about chaos magic before he even started running for office

Yes

I thought /lit/ was all about partying any getting fucked up

No doubt he is, but Trump is fully on-board.

Go on YouTube and watch some of Bannons speeches over the years, this guy is absolutely legit, hence why the globalist leftist slime are shitting their pants about him. He is going to come after them, and destroy them.

We are literally at the end game now, we either fight back and save America and Western civilisation, or we lose and its lost forever. I think Bannon and his team are fully aware of this.

>He's gonna be the shadow fighting the shadows

Sounds like a good plot to a political thriller.

So basically nihilism
>/OURGUY/

I second this.

Wew lad, it has nothing to do with nihilism and everything to do with realizing that chaos and disorder have their place. It doesn't call for nonstop chaos- it calls for chaos in doses.

Because I can't get an H1B to work at the fucking white house

He knows that it's a fight not just for Western Civilisation but for Mankind's soul itself. If we fall all goes with it. With Trump as ruler, Bannon brings salvation.

Statement of truth. Finance autists even more so.

Does it believe certain things are unassailable?

Trump made anime real giving the real world an anime's plot.
BEST
TIMELINE
EVER

Holy shit, whatever this "antifragile" phenomenon is, it's exactly what Trump did during the run. Every attack only made him stronger.

Absolutely best timeline.
> Bannon reading Moldbug's "whats so bad about the nazis"
Praaaaaaaaaaaise.

Geez I didn't know Brits were that bad at comprehending a simple text.

Sad!

Taleb is anything but a nihilist. He's influenced by all kinds of philosophers, mostly by the skeptics, the stoics, a whole bunch of muslim and christian medieval philosophers, Popper, and a bunch more.
But he fucking hates pretentious French faggots who claimed to be le nihilistic philosophes in the 1960s

Isn't Moldbug a monarchist? Is Trump gonna declare himself king?

Fuck off faggot, Moldbug is one of the few based jews

> (OP)
>Why aren't we all applying to be part of Trumps administration taking direct orders from trump and bannon.

In seriousness, if you aren't a total NEET you should get involved with your local Republican party. If you're in college join your College Republicans. For Nationalism to really take hold it needs a younger generation coming up, Trump is only the beginning.

I can attest that local GOP's are fucking thrilled when young people get involved and will go along if you start pushing things further right.

Trump is a sayan, digits confirm it.

No. Trump will be crowned God Emperor, and lead humanity to live among the stars.

FOOLED BY RANDOMNESS
>m-muh poll models, muh 98% chance of Hillary winning

KEK approves

So what exactly does he believe in?

CHECKED

t. ultracalvinist

Digits check out

This. And Westerners living outside of the US should join their own rightwing parties to influence their own parties, with ultimate goal to bring Bannonism to the whole Western world.

He's somewhat anti-modernist as well. He views time as the world's best AB-testing system and that the things that last the longest have the most value.

>Those comments
WHY IS YURI STILL RIGHT

To be exact when talking about the philosophy of Taleb would take me a whole book to write.

I suggest you start of by reading this article:

philosophynow.org/issues/69/Nassim_Nicholas_Taleb

>Le "calvinists did it" mischling man is good.

Kek

Big issue with bannon is that he's a propagandist, not a political leader. He's already blown his cover by the heavy handed edits to the muslim ban. While his heart is in the right place I dunno if he's up to the task or will fall to checks and balances.

>Antifragile
fourminutebooks.com/antifragile-summary/

4 mins book and the blinklist (takes 15 minutes) has made wonders for creating a "power-reading" habit (as i call it) in me.

I usually go like this:

4MB -> 15min Blink list -> if really good, then download ePub/PDF

Geez, is there any timeline in which Swedes are not defeatists^2?

Defeat is the Swedish way of life now.

CONFIRMED

NOW I KNOW WHY THEY'RE APPOINTING SO MANY RICH PEOPLE

They're all people with "fuck you" money and don't have to answer to anyone but Trump.

>checks and balances
i hate that buzzword keep it to reddit please lol

Moldbug was the first honest intellectuals in a century.

Djeggs andd balanzes :DD

Wow that really, unironically, made me think.

This is how they portray Bannon and Trump on SNL; Bannon doesn't even talk, just walks out in a reaper costume. Low energy af

They're scared boys

>tfw the only way you can support Bannon, and by association Trump, is if you believe all the conspiracies about jews

I guess this is what being offered a redpill feels like

holy shit.

He's a piece of shit authoritarian white supremacy spouting fascist and I hope someone empties a magazine into his pus filled face, and soon.

>No. Trump will be crowned God Emperor, and lead humanity to live among the stars.

This tbf
Anyone denying this is being wilfully ignorant

>tfw SNL tries to make trump's hair look bad, but that wig actually looks better than the real thing

Trump is a ta'veren. Instead of fate moving him he moves fate, influences people and can cause insane coincidences just by his mere presence. Logic and reason always said he shouldn't have even become the nominee, his opponents were trained politicians and debaters, but he instantly took control of the flow and demolished TWO major political dynasties all the while making his other major opponent, a master debater, look like a fucking slimeball sperg to everyone. Everything that was done against him only turned out to make him even stronger. He fucking waltzed in this race with a shit eating grin and won, because the universe had spun him out for this specific purpose. To correct the god-awful direction things have been going in.

tumblr pls go

Trash tier bait. Just ignore it boys

I think you should try and see what happens

>but I'm allowed to reply to it xD
t. mong

I dont get it how the media portrays Bannon as this Darth Vader type, while they completely disregarded the fact that Obama was groomed by an ex commie terrorist, went to the church of a black supremacist, and had Muslim Brotherhood civilizational jihadists calling the shots in his government.

I'm so glad majority of the American people are gullible goys no more.

The majority of the American people will always be gullible goym

>Moldbug, who does not do interviews and could not be reached for this story, has reportedly opened up a line to the White House, communicating with Bannon and his aides through an intermediary, according to a source.

Holy shit, this is fucking serious. Western civilization and the white race will survive

i just don't get how i can't redpill some close friends when this shit is so obvious. People choose the bluepill :(

>Sup Forums btfo
>always recovers stronger
What did they mean by this?

What did we do to deserve such blessings?

wew lad

hey new fag you just called yourself a mongoloid.

Are you descended from Ghengis Khan ?

The word "strong" could be the opposite of fragile...Although the direct opposite of strong is weak.

Maybe he shouldve read my book stop the coming civil war on amazon the most brilliant book in the history of humankind.

Donald pls respond.

You gotta start off with the easy stuff. Just point out the inherent contradiction of many leftist movements that try to combine LGBTQETC politics with sharia-tier Muslim politics.
A good example of this is Keith Ellison, a homohating Muslim African American, who is probably going to be the next chairman of the Democratic National Convention, which claims to be a refuge for gays and shit.

>Ah you think chaos is your ally? You merely adopted disorder. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see stability until I was already a man...

You fought in the meme wars

We live in interesting times. Finally. About fucking time.

And still some Correct the Record basement dwelling virgins will claim that Sup Forums was of no importance to Trump's victory.

Bannon is 100% our guy.

He knows whats going on, what needs to be done, and knows how to do it.

Thats why the left is throwing a shit fit over him.

They are scared. He knows how to reverse all the progressive degenerate agenda bullshit.

those bankers who founded Israel are the same bankers who were issuing Hitler's marching orders, Hitler was taking direction from Prescott Bush, thats whats so bad about the nazis

they were run by child fucking pedophile deviants

Just save the fucking west Bannon. DO IT!!!

>In seriousness, if you aren't a total NEET you should get involved with your local Republican party.

I tried they're terrified of the interest they're getting, you might have to form your own "new republican" organizations

Nah 4/lit/ is only like half faggots