What's Sup Forums's opinion on female genital mutilation?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on female genital mutilation?

>feminism fuel

I came here just to look at the pic closer. Thought it was 2 vaginas and an exclamation mark.

how do they pee

if its going to happen to men than women have to deal with it aswell

try to have your baby girl circumsized and the hospital will have the cops haul you to jail

its a terrioble thing and shold never be done

you ever put your thumb on top of a water faucet while it was running?

all you islamaphobes need to respect the cultural traditions of others. FGM is a beautiful thing and saying otherwise is racist and xenophobic.

Well the third girl would probably pee inside herself

Only Mudslimes do it and they're fucking mudslimes.
That should be enough explanation as to how it's terrible.

not an issue in our country, ameribro. MGM is, though

This diagram has shitty art.
Also it makes me cringe and my vagina recoil. How is this political? Because jews do it all the time only to infant boys or something?

What if it's another cultures custom?

Pretty intolerant Op

As bad as male genital mutilation.

why the fuck would you ever do this
>inb4 some edgy reply
if we shouldnt circumcise, we shouldnt fuck with vaginas either

FEMANON SPOTTED

As long as it makes the vag more aesthetic like circumcision does for cocks I'm cool with it

I dream of the day toasties will be a gone forever just aesthetic junk far as the eye can see

It falls under the same category as male circumcision, barbaric and unnecessary.

>And my vagina recoil

A-are you a grill?

>pee 360 degrees and walk away

arabs and some shitskins cut clits to ensure their bitches don't enjoy sex

why would you sew a pussy tho?

Absolutely based.

So what's the point of option 1 and 2? I don't know shit about this topic or its goals, but it seems like 3 would be the only effective way to stop women from having sex. If that is what they are aiming for?

fuck off muslim cunt

good goy

Muslims and Niggers do FGM. This includes both sand mudslimes and south pacific mudslimes.

does that answer your question?

Well I guessed that, but that fucking sucks, you're constantly dirty

Who the fuck likes roasties? Especially considering roast beef isn't Haram for you Jafar

Sshhhh down boy. Let me show you how it's done.

Bitch, tits or get the flying fuck out roastie whore!

They don't want women to enjoy sex. They still need sex for reproduction my friend

It is worst than MGM. Because after FGM women cant enjoy during sex or even during masturbation. Because crazy assholes burn clitoris. Sex became extremely painful for women. Anyone who commits such a torture to his own daughter should be executed.

Haha fucking Muslims are always coming up with silly shit. Thanks for the answer.

I'm not Muslim fuck god but I want to get circumcised

Spotted the one Britbong who's circumsized. You poor lad. Which merchant was it?

Type 1 should be mandatory for every woman and girl.

Having an attached clitoris after a certain date should be a capital crime and police should be able to require inspection of any female at anytime.

Put those bitches in their place.

>circumcision
>more aesthetic

>>>/jungle/

t.monkey

What makes you say that user?

based

Uhhhh, no. FGM can make sex extremely painful for the woman. The way Muslims do it can described as thus; what if you could only get a semi, that's it, you never get erect and achieve orgasm. That's what FGM is to women,

Circumcision to men is like when a woman's vagina becomes dry. It makes masturbation/some parts of sex extremely uncomfortable and in some cases, even painful.

Tl;dr: Both should be discouraged, and those who advocate for both should be ostracized.

Found the mudslime.

How's the kebab stand going ahmed?

It's soon to be Mr Avery Goldman kikelbaum

cut fags aren't attractive tho

Listen here fuckface, just cause you cut your dick off doesn't mean you are a grill. Tits or GTFO.

SEW THEM ALL UP

EVERY LAST GAPING MAW. SEW IT UP!

CONFISCATE THEIR MEANS OF CONTROL!!!!

ONLY BOIPUSSY REMAINS. MGTOW

Women are too uppity these days. A law that snips off their clits would settle them down or just be hilarious.

Imagine Amy Schumer's face as hers is cleanly removed and a single thread of smoke rises up from between her legs as the wound is cauterized.

I know this is probably bait but if you are implying someone should have a paid job involving inspecting an underage girl's vagina please blow yourself up.

On the wedding night her husband cuts her cunt open with a knife. Out comes a decade's worth of piss, blood and puss. Welcome to Islam

What made you want to get circumsized broyosef?

Yeah this. Imagining living in US where 4/5 are cutfags. No wonder our women aren't satisfied.

SEW IT UP!

If they have no means of control, their true uselessness as a spiecies will be exposed!

Very well thank you, my daughters are prime employees as they don't worry about things like vanity or pleasure.

Goat sounds much better

Ahmed, you need to go back.

i wanna fucking bang this chicks mutilated pussy
>pic related

Terrible thing, it's like cutting off your dick. FYI guys Muslims don't cut the whole clit off just part of it to leave a bit of "sexual excitement. Even Christians do it here but the anti circumcision campaign is doing well and the rates dropped significantly

Mohammed said for bitches to shut their hole, and Muslims took him literally

disgusting and should be banned like circumcision. kick the semitics out.

What a colossal faggot get of my board Normie

To please Allah of course. Joking it's just too meaty so I'm getting it removed I'm telling them I'm converting to orthodox Judaism. The fact is it's a great size just need it to be more aesthetic

More often than not, circumcision is not a choice of the recipient, and sometimes not even a conscious choice of the parents. Female circumcision is more intrusive, obstructive, and detrimental than male circumcision, and generally only serves to physically enforce moral virtues, which in the end only serves as an argument against holding those values as they come to realize the detriment inflicted upon them by others in the name of that virtue. It's blatant mistreatment and harm, and should only be done with explicit consent of the recipient when they are of legal consent age. It can still be practiced as a facet of religious culture by those committed to their cause, but only if they see it necessary for themselves.

I guarantee if you start cutting the clits off American women it will leave a lot of dead husbands in their wake.

You ever not masterbated for a month or two? Women get the same way, and they'll be more violent.

Trust me, if I had a dick, the last thing I'd do is cut it off.
Also I'd never do that because they are reserved for someone who I'll be with until the end of time.
But seriously, like the earlier user said, how the fuck does type 3 even work anyway? Wouldn't you eventually die? Its not practical and unhealthy, the fluids have to come out somehow.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Looking at that pic I've decided that I'm getting a type 3 for my future daughter, not even a mudslime btw.

>slav

Errrr

Why don't you do the same to your asshole, its probably loose after how many dicks you've taken.

Type 3 is best

REMOVE THEIR MEANS OF CONTROL!

A shunt straw will help them bleed from their wherever.....

It's your choice so you do whatever feels right to you bonganon. I hope it works out for you.

No they'll just take it up the ass. Women are bitches.

The vulva is just a vestigial reminant of the human embryo's penis template. The clitoris is literally just an undeveloped penis. I'm not defending FGM, FGM is unnecessary. I'm just saying the vulva isn't actually apart of the vagina at all. It's just left over tissue that would have become a penis if a y chromosome and testerone were present in the womb.

FGM is comparable to cutting off a man's nipples simply because he'll never use them.

>this mad
>can't handle some fucking banter

wherethefuckdoyouthinkyouare.jpg

I hope you find that special someone and get pumped and dumped you worthless hole

Are you just in it for the chaos?

Triggered lol

>girls sewn shut take it in the butt
Is this the Muslim version of catholic girls do anal

>he doesn't like aggressive banter

I'm in it just to get Amy Schumer's clit cut off.

But female circumcision is like the equivalent to lopping your dickhead off.

muslims

Pure Muslim women do not do anal!

Only Muslim goats do anal.

FGM is similar to cutting off a man's foreskin in th3 sense that the outer labia keeps things moist, which makes for a healthier vagina. Dry vaginas are prone to yeast infections which makes them stink and emit chunky fluids.

Only niggers and mudshits do it, that alone should tell you how shit of an idea it is.

teehee that is a diagram of a vagina (of which i also have because i am a girl) tee hee

please no (you)s hitting on me boys tee hee

The end of time? Who is this person?

Please sew your mouth shut along with your vagina.

what's with stone age ideologies and cutting off parts of the reproductive organs. hitler should have gassed them all

GULAG-worthy.

How do you know they don't do anal?

If fact I would think they prefer anal to keep their hymen intact because if they find out she's not a virgin when she gets married they'll stone her

How about we just go find Any Schumer together and give her the full circum rundown?

>who I'll be with until the end of time

oh dear.

You do realize the clitoris (which is a penis) actually had a foreskin right?

You can technically perform a "male circumcision" on a female by cutting off her clit's foreskin.

Some forms of FGM remove only the clitoral hood. All forms are highly illegal though. A Somalian man in the USA got jailed for cutting his daughter's clitoris off with scissors. Stupid fuck.

Better than a decades worth of other mens cum.

When they see up the vagina, how does a girl menstruate? And how could she ever have sex?

Oh I do. Clitoral hood. Although if you did that it would just look like a micropenis 24/7. Truly a feminine benis.

Because your mum made me fuck her cunt because my cock was too fat for her delicate ass.

P.s I came in her too

The foreskin is mucous membrane and is quite important. The aftermath of the procedure is very painful.

Who cares?

>type 2 & 3

worse than gore