Look I love Trump, and I will continue to support him regardless. But can he stop bringing up stupid shit like this...

Look I love Trump, and I will continue to support him regardless. But can he stop bringing up stupid shit like this? Why can't he just ignore it? Isn't he smart enough to know that if he responds to it, it just gives people more ammo?

There are times to address things but going on about the "failing new york times" as hilarious as I personally find it, doesn't bode well with normiefags.

I feel like he's genuinely hurt that a minority of people are going to hate on him no matter what. I saw a tweet from some Muslim olympian girl who wrote in 2012 that Romney was going to "deport all the Muslims". These people would have hated ANY white male republican candidate, be it Trump or not. Romney is a globalist liberal compared to Trump and even he got the same irrational hate.

How the fuck does Trump have a billion supportive people around him and he still gets his jimmies rustled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzGG88yQ4Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's playing some high level 4D chess game, let him be

He get MAD ass hurt about little shit

Real talk, Why do you think he fucking hates mexicans/mexico?
Because his trump tower in mexico was a failure, and he is still salty about it

> he still thinks trump isnt a huge faggot

Leave him alone, he's playing the same strategy as the media: truth through repetition.

I have no problem with the way he conducts himself. My concern is his policy, not his personality. Quit being such a fag about it.

>get's mad about stupid shit

He's literally one of us.

How does he hate Mexico?

God you're such a nigger. Go back to Africa.

it would be good if somebody could get him to stop watching TV so much

the media survives and at times rules us by controlling the narrative

we don't buy their crap but Trump still cares about what they report and can't bring himself to not address it which just lets the cycle continue

>iran n1 on terror

What the fuck is this nigger smoking? Iran sponsors Hezbollah which fights for based Assad against moderate beheders and Is, sponsors iraqi militias who btfo IS since gov payed army always concedes, they sponsor Houthis who are fighting against Wahabi Saudis.

Literally everyone who iran sponsors is better than side which they are fighting.

Ironic is, that that other side is financed by US and Saud.

Trump confirmed for Saud dick sucker.

This.
Iran number one on terror is a total falsehood.

>Doesnt bode well with normies
Yes it does, he got elected. People love his plainspoken bluntness as opposed to Obama style doublespeak. This is a President talking directly to the people. He's being a microphone for the masses, everyone thinks that about Obama and the NYT.

This is unprecedented populism on a level we haven't seen since FDR. But FDR didnt have twitter.

And yes, I do think he is genuinely hurt when people lie about him, but he hates even more when they talk shit about his voters.

He's representing me exactly as I'd hope. He tells the corrupt media and politicians all the things normal Americans WISH they could say to thoas people.

>Now they are worse

wtf can he even english?

I agree it's dumb but that's the only way he could get support from all the Jews. Israel is (or claims to be) threatened by Iran and the groups that Iran funds like Hezbollah.

I don't think he could have gotten elected if he was even neutral on Iran. Or at least it'd be a lot harder cause he'd have even more people opposing him.

Anyway I loved when he called out CNN as fake news at the podium but being butthurt about every biased media attack just makes them more empowered to keep doing it.

Just fuck those faggots and ignore them.

Step 1: Get the media riled over minor stuff
Step 2: Prove the media is wrong
Step 3: Get the media riled over larger stuff
Step 4: Tell the people that the media is wrong about this too
(You are here)
Step 5: No one trusts the media
Step 6: You can do whatever you want, no one will believe it when the media says you are opening the FEMA camps
Step 7: You are now dictator.

Spic detected

LA is going to be ripped from your greasy hands, Amigo

KYS OP

we have never had a president who blasts the media for their bullshit.

I'd be upset if he wasn't doing this desu. this is everything I imagined and more

The main threat if Iran is them blockading/mining of the Strait of Hormuz. Thats our main interest in the area. The global economy would be crippled if Iran did that.

wow very insightful dialogue from an intelligent Canadian! Aren't you guys just the best posters :^)

There's nothing wrong with the grammar, you dumb fucking leaf.

day of the rake WHEN

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fuck off kike shill

I voted for trump. His twitter is so embarrassing. He justifies all of the libtards by going off like a 12 year old. I wish he would just stop.

I'm not shilling. I have a big ass TRUMP-PENCE sign and I voted for him.

This also. All the phony outrage "inoculates" him against actual scandal. Boy Who Cried Wolf, basically.

They are unwittingly turning him into the Teflon Don.

shill

>Being embrassed by things the left tells you be embarrased about
Poor brainwashing victim.

>he's literally one of us.
Exactly, proof is in the pudding.
Just look up Trump trolls media on YT for plenty of examples.
Like this one here: youtube.com/watch?v=BzGG88yQ4Uw

>Look I love Trump, and I will continue to support him regardless. But can he stop bringing up stupid shit like this?
hello shill.

>mad ass hurt
>real talk
>salty

either quit talking like a nigger or leave

>being butthurt about every biased media attack just makes them more empowered to keep doing it

They'll be more empowered no matter how he reacts. Either you say nothing when they lie about you and they keep doing it, or you fight back and watch them sperg out.

On the flip side he does it too often. It would be more effective if he did it once a week or every 2 but he's literally doing it daily now. After a while people tune it out as "typical Trump".

Putin gets WAY worse hate and shit made up about him daily and you don't see it affecting his ability to stay focused.

Trump has been surrounded by yesmen and sycophants his whole life who told him how great he is so he's not used to the irrational hate and criticism.

>There are times to address things but going on about the "failing new york times" as hilarious as I personally find it, doesn't bode well with normiefags.

fuck the new york times, I hope they crash and burn and have been saying so for a decade, I hope Trump burns them to the ground

>They'll be more empowered no matter how he reacts. Either you say nothing when they lie about you and they keep doing it,

he needs to shut down Soros' political organizations and then just start throwing lawsuits at these pricks and assign the judiciary appropriately so they always lose, change jurisdiction, do whatever you have to do to kick these fuckers until they can't get up anymore

>real talk
nigger/wannabe nigger detected, either way fuck off

I'm fully on board with that. And he doesn't need to announce that he's doing that.

As much of a cunt as Clinton is, she had a point when she outlined his whiny pattern of behavior.

His mental state is that of Christopher Weston Chandler circa 2009. He can't live without constant validation and encouragement. He seems constantly cranky and depressed whenever he's not getting it, such as the first few weeks of October 2016 and the first few weeks of his presidency. I think people give him that support because they feel like he's the only rock they can cling to in the raging shitstorm of a world we live in.

I think it's a sort of mutual emotional dependency, like a couple who start dating because they're both working through sadness.

Does this man ever sleep, he shitposts through out the night fuckin based