top cuck

Praise KeK!

Praise Jesus.

here let me fix it for how you'd like

Allah grant me the tiny dick
to blow up the things I cannot change;
courage to rape the things I can;
and low IQ to not know the difference.

>mfw the first time I heard this was on one of the radio stations playing in GTA and it always stuck with me before I realized what it was

I'm not even a very religious person but the serenity prayer has helped me a lot. Its something I always repeat to myself when I come upon hard times in life since my grandma taught me it as a kid.

not even a rehab or prisonfag, who seem to have a hardon for this particular prayer

Christianity is absolutely incompatible with third reich fascism, but I'm not sure if it's incompatible with white nationalism generally. Still, I find it kind of dumb how well like Christianity is on Sup Forums.

Its part of our culture. Christianity is all around us. A traditional mind would realize that Christianity has shaped Western civilization as we know it and would not be so quickly to abandon it.

>mfw nobody recognizes serenity prayer from alcoholics anonymous.

> Jesus
Fuck Jesus. No GOD any more.

God has forsaken russia.

Its probably due to krokodil.

> russia
Fuck Russia, also fuck Trump&Putin.

I recognized it. Did you go to AA?

I refuse you believe that there is anything in the human world you, as a human, cannot change. Here's an example for you religious folk, Jesus. Dude was one man and he changed how we measure time according to his birthday for fuck's sake.

>But hurt fedorafag sad that glorious gommunist paradise has fallen.
Where is your God now?
>TopKeK, you never had one.

>God grant me the serenity
>to accept the things I cannot change;
>courage to change the things I can;
>and enough ammunition to make the difference.

FTFY

>Be (((atheist))) degenerate.
>Hate Christianity but bows down to suck moslem and jewish cock.
>Have (((sexual freedom)))
>Literally open a gateway to degeneracy
>No morality at all.
>No traditional values.
>Only choosing to live for hedonism.
"haha dumb goy and his cross, we has (((science))). We so smart."

> Where is your God now?
Why I should believe in God? Jesus gave me one million dollars?

This

>Gave you life.

>>God grant me the [>assivity
>>to accept the things I cannot change;
>>courage to change the things I can;
>>and enough [>sychological programming to believe the difference..

>desecrating Sakura like that
Fuck off and die

Dude, it's just a Christ-Chan edit. Literally one of the most inoffensive things you can do in terms of anime edits.

>Tfw the only christian femanon ITT

>I'm not sure if it's incompatible with white nationalism generally
Yeah, a universalist religion that promotes weakness and poverty is what white nationalists need.

My grandma loved that prayer.
+1

No, turning a beloved character into your shitty OC because you can't fucking draw is one of tge most offensive edits you could make.

Keep the faith alive, user.

Also, I'm sure there are plenty of female Christian Sup Forums lurkers.

>Why should I believe in God? Jesus gave me one million dollars?
Agnostic pagan with a neutral approach to Christianity here. Material wealth is for primitive faggots with no true interest in what's important in life. If you want a religion that will give you money to pretend to believe in something, Islam may be the faith for you.

OC
>tfw to intelligent to be atheist

god nigg ass bitch how bout you make a universe where torture isnt required to gain experience you fucking fag whats your problem, just like make universal happiness and utopia and freedom you FUCKEN GOD WHATS UR PROB D00D

There's a reason we have free will. Just do what makes you happy and be yourself.

AA is for pussies and crackheads who just want free coffee. i swear, the niggers there could barely read the literature—which is a shame, because the lit is pretty well-written. everyone i met was pathetic, doing the whole "woe is me" or else completely unrepentant and only there under obligation.

i stopped drinking (after spiraling out of control) a while back, went to one AA meeting (under duress from my wife) and nope'd the fuck out. haven't had any issues abstaining without AA.

i want a christian brotherhood, but not a soggy, sentimental trainwreck that is alcoholics user.

fuck off weeb

peace be with you

But myself is a disgusting fucking degenerate and what makes me happy is doing disgusting degenerate things.

>>desecrating Sakura like that

No, that's his parents. Do you not understand how babby is formed? You think godstork drops babby down the chimney?
>be yourself
This is the worst advice ever. If a person is needing advice obviously being themselves isn't working.

>you think godstork drops babby down the chimney?

Remember: The same religion that brought you virgin birth.

>reciting Alcoholics Anonymous mantras
>anime pictures of nuns

why is Sup Forums's attempt of Christian LARPing is so cringe-inducing?

HWNDU was an eye-opewner, you're just a bunch of autismal mutts

That ain't no prayer I ever heard. That sure as fuck ain't a Christian prayer.
Wait is that the prayer the degenerates tell themselves to excuse their addiction?

You can talk about whatever you want. Just like AA

Who cares?

Just for today

Certainly not protestants, that's for sure.

Let's see how long that lasts.

Why are you trying to convince us that you have no problem with alcohol? I don't give a shit if you've been able to manage your drinking without AA or not, but because you felt the need to convince us otherwise suggests that you ARE an alcohol and you're just trying to rationalize.

I think that you're the 'pussy', because you went to ONE meeting and decided that they weren't for you.

>Implying everyone who doesn't believe in God is a degenerate Jew worshiper.

"Among the things Billy Pilgrim could not change were the past, the present, and the future.”

jesus was his wifes son and jesus had two dads. check mate christians.

Literally cult reasoning. Fuck AA it makes people worse because it steers them away from legitimate treatment for their personality and behavioral disorders. It kills people more than it saves them.

Turns out Jesus was God all along.
He's his own father.