/FRANCE GENERAL/ - RIOT NEAR PARIS

Young black man claimed Police officers butt raped him with their baton, chaos ensue. Two nights of riots, real shots fired. President Hollande visited the black man in hospital.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-police-officer-paris-charged-rape-22-year-old-black-man-bruno-le-roux-aulnay-sous-bois-a7565601.html

youtube.com/watch?v=qXrwVPDemdo

Meanwhile, Marine Le Pen new campaign video

youtube.com/watch?v=FYWnuQc5mYA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-sNwUDYVF8
infogr.am/63af14ef-8711-4002-b384-e6058ce56643
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb?q=paris#
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlRewoLVxL?channel=first-scope
youtube.com/watch?v=gwZAYdHcDtU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2005_French_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=FYWnuQc5mYA
secretdefiance.com/le-groupe-lys-noir/
periscope.tv/w/1OwGWPjpYEWJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHOTS FIRED

youtube.com/watch?v=R-sNwUDYVF8

bump for frog happenings

>Young black man
it's called nigger

Lol your cuck president went to give him a handy in the hospital.

Fucking hilarious.

We call them 'boungoules' and our Police is kind of used to deal with them. Paris suburb is the biggest zoo in France.

>lol
>cuck
Stick to kikebook. This place was better before you came to it.

Been pissing in this ocean of piss for over 10 years

Reminder that French Police is based

Reminder that French are 61% OK WITH THE MUSLIM BAN

infogr.am/63af14ef-8711-4002-b384-e6058ce56643

This nigger got a 4 inches open wound in the anus

Reminder that french police will arrest and prison a young white because he's carrying a little pepper spray can or he said something "racist", and will not enter parts of cities because it's under control of the subhumans. A nigger rapist would often serve less prison time than a white man accused of a minor infraction.

Reminder that this isn't a "happening", just a normal chimp-out and it won't lead to a racial conflict because most french (like today's white people) are beta pussies. And white people from Paris are the worst of all France, extremely weak feminine men and extremely bitchy women. Both equally stupid. Most other french hate them for this reason and they think highly of themselves, because they live in their third world shithole capital city.

Reminder that the Lepen family are huge kike shills, they are used to demonize french who want to resist white genocide (by saying truths in a "swearword" way) and canalize their time and energy into something useless. Even if this kike-shill woman gets elected, it won't do shit against the genocide of the french, even if all immigration was stopped in a day, it is too late.

The only solution is to get rid of the kikes and the race-traitors who created this situation, and only then to deport en masse all subhumans invaders. This can't be done by voting...

And yet you're still a collosal faggot

periscope.tv/w/1OyKAoPqWwrJb?q=paris#

Why are the speaking French? ffs cant they do anything right

dont be black pilled, there's always hope. Do whatever you can to benefit, remember that most whites understand whats going on to an extent and all they need is to be given permission to voice their views or act positively. You can give them that permission simply by talking to them.

periscope.tv/w/1RDGlRewoLVxL?channel=first-scope
wtf is this shit??

PLEASE Sup Forums, THE MLP VIDEO IS UNDER ANTIFA ATTACK, PRESS THAT LIKE BUTTON, AND MAKE THAT LIKE BAR BLUE MARINE.

>President Hollande visited the black man in hospital.
Mais quelle bonne idée!

It's just a raid from the melenchonistes, the far left is too powerful on the french youtube. Anyway they are predicted to do 8% and the FN almost 28%

Who Parisian Sup Forumsice here who wants to meet up at Aulnay?

I can take an RER and be there in like 30 minutes

>claimed
So was he raped or not?

What's the cops' ethnicity?

Tu n'es pas très Charlie user.

whoa, this is literally nothing.

I would have followed you,
my François...
My President...
My King.

no, bougnoules are for sandniggers, and nègres for niggers.

Are you 10yo ?

>So was he raped or not?
He was a good boy who dindu nuffin'.

Rape? More like forced masturbation.

Je suis Matraque

nigger drug dealer being arrested
more niggers resist and fight back
melee fight ala american football
police baton hit on his legs
cop pushed forward
baton slide in the well lubricated nigger butthole hungry for BIG BLACK STICK

Y a des français qui essaient d'envenimer lse choses sur twitter avec des faux comptes?

Someone has the Periscope link?

>Give a sandnigger a BIG BLACK STICK
>others sandniggers ask for BIG BLACK STICKS too
You can't make this shit up.

Yes, it is happening. Chaos will spread.

youtube.com/watch?v=gwZAYdHcDtU

WE

neat.
i fucking love this jpg

Melanchon is the only redpilled politician running for president.
MLP has nothing, except her "islamism fundamentalism" as an argument. Melanchon has written an entire book, covering everything, not only little french cuck problems they are responsible of.

a real greek god i swear

those are ear plugs

Just in case

>actual shill

fuck gay police baton

Dude looks like Carlos Danger.

Wow you are going to do a lot of damage with your grandpa's ww2 amos ! Be careful with that non-cuck french user. Obviously non-cuck.

A lot of authors have written books for Marine
The civil war is a literally a sub genre now

>Jews say you must take Muslims into your country
>so you do, and they rape rape rape
>Jews say don't get mad, your culture must change to accommodate the new arrivals
>so you do, and you rape a Muslim
>they riot

I just don't get these people, there's no pleasing them

Where is your direct democracy vote on every major decision mélenchonfag ?

Oh I know... He can't propose that because he would be impeach on the first vote with his 5% voters.

Its 9mm, any others dumb questions ?

>against nuclear energy
>commie
Yeah how about no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2005_French_riots
for newfags and underaged, this is what happened fucking 12 years ago, when political climate was way more calm

Well I have never asked which kind of ammo it was so no I guess ?

belgians being retarded is part of their charm after all

>12 years ago
fuck I'm old

Yes why take the easy way and stagnate at a primate level with nuclear energy, when we could actually advance the human race and produce 100% clean energy ? It's like you guys don't want to evolve

Guys what does Lys Noir mean? I forgot to ask about it in the previous general thread.

They some kind of monarchist group?

>destroyed kfc

Fried chicken is universal for nogs

>youtube.com/watch?v=FYWnuQc5mYA

Why so many dislikes? I thought people liked her?

Mélanchon is not for France sorry

I'm talking about the actual work the politician has put in his campaign. Like you know, not using weakness of the french cucks and proposing actual solutions. Not the amount of literature I don't know who has done which is in accordance with the political view of the politician.

I know what it means but don't if it's a group or something

Perhaps we should fix that. ^_^

>Guys what does Lys Noir mean?
Lys = Lily
Noir = Black

It sound like the name of a military ship, or a srs bns mercenary group.

Why does niggers like BIG BLACK STICKS so much ?

theyre anarcho royalists according to what i found, no idea what the fuck it means

>anarcho royalists

Everyone writes books, even our meme Le Pen-wannabe Salvini.
Vast majority of politician's books are written by ghost author (in italian is "negro", nigger) and only signed by the "author".

I saw this "police brutality" thing in the news. What did actually happen, french Sup Forums?

Getting brigaded by pro-Melenchon cucks

The police officers claim that "his pants dropped and one slide accidentely his stick 10 cm deep in his rectum"

>people
>implying they are humans

2 cm

Black Lilly are a Greek neo-nazi group that fight in the Syrian war.

>anarcho-royaliste

That's retarded

Checked

Makes sense, because they said they were more of Lys Noir but were part of AF.

Not sure wtf Anarcho-Royalism would be though.

maybe its just my retarded translation, still no idea what its supposed to mean in french

niggers can make youtube accounts.

These guys?

secretdefiance.com/le-groupe-lys-noir/
found this, have a look in maybe it will make more sense to you

>Why so many dislikes?
Melenchon's BBCloving cucks think internet belong to them and only them.

Sames cucks that are impressed by a ((((hologram))))

Typical day in Europe. Nothing to see here.

Guess u would know as you stick your nose up nigger ass everyday.

Our doctrine, a kind of libertarian royalism advocating the introduction of "canton-republics (1)" almost sovereign democracy direct, and population of about 35,000 inhabitants (i.e. an average between San Marino and Andorra), is not an addition between anarchism and royalism. It is a doctrine in itself which is called thus by pure will be immediately shown and understood, causing the interest of apparent contradictions... In truth, anarcho-royalism is an old intuition that dates the cercle Proudhon and Henri Lagrange before 1914.
Our system could also be summed up to the principle of a successful anarchy imagined a few times by Maurras himself.

Black Lilies arise no question: the King, it is Jean d ' Orléans, which is not banker in Carracas but forester at the Nouvion en Thiérache (2000 hectares of wood that are the legacy of his mother the Countess of Paris...) It reported much, wood... In any case, it is infinitely more healthy to lend hand to capitalism, we agree.
Add that our concept of royalty is not absolute, nor maurassienne, neither constitutional nor Gaullist. She is Japanese. The King symbol living, just that. A King walled and silent so that we are all best...

Amongst the black lilies, dynastic debate was settled the day where we learned that prince Jean and his young wife Philomena did their honeymoon trip by walking on the road to Santiago de Compostela.
Most of us do not have faith, but it slapped us. We do not have faith, but we defend our nice King, so fervent Catholic with what there is of best in us..."

>Allah Ackbar! I have ID!

periscope.tv/w/1OwGWPjpYEWJQ
livestream

Thanks for radicalizing me, user. I now want to kill muslims who hurt children.

bougnoule ça vaut autant pour les ratons que pour les bamboulas.

OK thanks guys. They seem pretty obscure even in France.

Wish I could have gotten more out of that user, they seem rather peculiar.

>mfw this will never happen
>mfw Europe will evntually be lost to the shitskin hordes
>mfw when that happens, America will follow
>mfw no matter how hard we try, people will never wake up to the menace that is Islam

ended

Black Lily. Idk what that is