Maxime Bernier, running for the conservative party of Canada posted this on his Facebook page

Maxime Bernier, running for the conservative party of Canada posted this on his Facebook page

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2017/01/18/kevin-oleary-points-toward-the-wrong-path-editorial.html
ctvnews.ca/politics/kevin-o-leary-proposes-fast-track-to-citizenship-for-skilled-immigrants-1.3271254
ctvnews.ca/mobile/bernier-left-nato-briefing-notes-out-in-open-ndp-1.298987
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better than Jew'Leary and has a better chance of winning the 2019 elections than Leitch.

What are you trying to say user?

Not exactly. He's decent, but still supports multiculturalism and mass immigration. Canada needs a Trump, not a French Harper.

Pay attention to leaf politics more. I said he's better than Jew'Leary and is more likely to win than leitch.

What exactly is wrong with O'Leary besides the fact he's half Lebanese? I've heard the term Jew'leary thrown around, but you know if Trump does really well for America that O'leary will win, right?

O'leary is an open borders, big business neocon. Totally anti-guns as well.

Pro-open borders, anti-guns, anti-military. He's said stuff along the lines with being okay with mass-importing mudslimes and pajeets even more than we already are since it apparently boosts profits.

He said he wants to make gun laws "clearer" in an interview in Halifax recently. Did he go any further than that? Also could you or give a source to those claims of him being open boarder or wanting to import pajeets?

thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2017/01/18/kevin-oleary-points-toward-the-wrong-path-editorial.html

>"Canada has no immigration problem," says O'Leary
ctvnews.ca/politics/kevin-o-leary-proposes-fast-track-to-citizenship-for-skilled-immigrants-1.3271254
>A (((fast-track))) for """skilled-immigrants""" to sort out our """"""labour shortage""""""
>“I will offer any person on Earth, regardless of religion or background, to go through Canada’s immigration policies now, but get on my fast-track program with the dean and the business that wants to hire them, bring their immediate family, their wife and children, and they all get passports the day they graduate,” said O’Leary.

THIS IS A PRO-IMMIGRATION, PRO-TFW, PRO-BIG BUSINESS NEOCON

DO NOT BE FOOLED.

I see, definitely sounds like wanting to import pajeets. Thanks. O'Leary sounds like a total neocon.

Fuck off kike shill

Hes in bed with the hells angels, got caught leaking classified info.

Hes a fucking Quebecois aka corruption captial of Canada.

M A D
A
X

Burgers, you got Trump, please help us meme this man into office
Please

Never heard about that

So, he's a liberal?

He's the best choice we have right now

>Hes in bed with the hells angels, got caught leaking classified info

I keep seeing this posted, but never with any proof to back it up.

Not only that, but the guy is still a Canadian Federal MP, if he was guilty of such shit, I don't think he'd be still sitting in Parliament.

He didn't leak documents. He left classified NATO documents at his girlfriends house when he was foreign affairs minister and resigned after. It's kind of like the Hillary Scandal but nothing was really that important. Just embarrassing.
ctvnews.ca/mobile/bernier-left-nato-briefing-notes-out-in-open-ndp-1.298987

You remember the attack ads that the CPC ran against that Michael Ignatieff fellow a few election cycles back, claiming he only came back to Canada to be PM (as he was teaching at Harvard for a few years...

O'Leary lives in Boston, USA.

Guess how that will play out.

Also, 9 years ago.

Bernier-bots can suck my big fat mick kike schlong. O'Leary will win.

And then lose to Trudeau. Ezra, stop shilling for your fall guy,

Capitalists don't lose.

>"They were briefing notes telling the minister what he should say to (U.S. Secretary of State) Condoleezza Rice when he met with her," Black said.

So, he left talking points... not exactly what I would consider something to be classified, unless the talking points have aliens and metal gear in there.

Definitely not a career killing move if people know the truth of the incident.

Kek approves, especially since you left out o'leary

cringe

O'Leary is a capitalist. Bernier is a lawyer.
Trump is a capitalist. Hillary Clinton is a lawyer.

Lawyers are leeches. Capitalists are leaders. Capitalists are commanders.

Daily reminder that Jew'leary is anti-gun and for exporting labour, and doesn't give a shit about Canada's culture or social issues.

Mad Max is probably our best shot, most of his policies on his website check out.
O'leary doesn't have fuck all regarding policy so far - he's just trying to ride the Trump hype.

At this point we're better off destroying the cuck culture and starting from scratch with a capitalist leader.

Yeah at this point we're probably fucked either way, like most of the western world.

It can be turned around. Trump can do it if his supporters put some effort into it too.

>he thinks O'Leary will destroy "cuck culture"

Yeah there'll be a culture destroyed alright. It'll be OURS when his """doctors""" and """scientists""" from the third world bring their families over and rip our fucking country from our cold dead hands.