POSSIBLE SCHOOL SHOOTING IN BARTOW, FL

wfla.com/2017/02/07/bartow-hs-on-lockdown-unconfirmed-report-of-gun-on-campus/

THEY WILL FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/368/web
youtube.com/watch?v=CTLlzHyfyS8
youtube.com/watch?v=CEFnH0Fu-e4
thecabin.net/education/2017-02-05/chs-student-charged-felony-terroristic-threatening-after-social-media-posts
arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/conway-pd-arrests-14-year-old-student-for-school-shooting-threat/650572423
fox13news.com/news/local-news/234310870-story
snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An out of state ID was found at the scene, thought to belong to the shooter.

Finish what? Killing white people?

>unconfirmed report that a student had a concealed gun.
WOW literally nothing

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>MSM right now

accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
>mfw its Evan

>soon all the goyim's guns will be gone

broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/368/web

police scanner

bump

You guys are alright, don't go to Bartow today

Suspect confirmed as Josh Bell

This photo of the alleged shooter was snapped moments after shots rang out.

>when theres finally another happening

UPDATE

Is that famous jihadist "Hassam al Hayd"?

Eric was aryan af

Yes, infamous for his intellectual cunning and ability to disappear at a moments notice. Will he ever be caught?

I WANT EVERY JEW, NIGGER, AND WETBACK DEAD OR THE SPHERE GETS IT!

>mfw it's Scotty

youtube.com/watch?v=CTLlzHyfyS8

S P H E R I C A L

NOT AGAIN FUCKKKKKK THIS NEEDS TO STOP

Police say that it is not clear at this time, however a rambling manifesto citing the cancellation of a particular Adult Swim show has been tied to the shooting.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=CEFnH0Fu-e4

Any anons in the Bartow area? I'm in Ocala at work or I would make my way there for some first rate Sup Forums reporting.

Gun ownership is probably higher than it has ever been.

is this a nog state, or are we gonna get ass raped because its a fucking white male

I am a town over but I don't plan on going because the traffic would be a nightmare with all the students going home and the cops everywhere.

Absolutely gold

Not even trolling, I live a mile away from Bartow High School. There were a shit ton of cops all over that campus when I drove home from work.

Top kek

It's Florida we /multiculti/ user.

what's the local news saying about it?

Get your ass over there and do an AMA, and for the love of God stay safe.

Be safe user, make sure to pack ur gat

And snacks, lots of snacks.

There have been some threats in Arkansas too.

thecabin.net/education/2017-02-05/chs-student-charged-felony-terroristic-threatening-after-social-media-posts

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/conway-pd-arrests-14-year-old-student-for-school-shooting-threat/650572423

>Threats
>No happenings

THATS HOW HAPPENINGS BEGIN

There was a school shooting in Jonesboro when I was a kid. It happened a year before Columbine.

The lockdowns have been lifted at Bartow Middle, BHS IB, and Summerlin. Bartow High School students are being released under watch of Bartow police.

fox13news.com/news/local-news/234310870-story

well damn

Yeah maybe in shit holes like Tampa,Orlando and Jacksonville. Polk County has plenty of rural areas left and plenty of rural folk. Lots of us will be glad to help out as deputies if rioting breaks out. Also this is Polk County were talking about here.
snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp
inb4 snopes this article appears to be legitimate.

this

But if the threat was identified then the happening will most likely be prevented.

>snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp
That article is definitely legit. Literally everyone in polk county knows that story and cites it a lot when talking about how badass Judd is.

Polk county would be the last place someone would want to start a riot, with a Sheriff like Grady Judd all the cops would be full force and not holding back like in DC.

Let's not forget the northern counties would match like General Lee's resurrected army.

*March, not match

the south will rise again

I'm sure it will turn out to be a shooting a block away from the school.

Underrated kek

How do school shooters always drop their ID's? Is there just some rule of mass shooting etiquette that they should leave their ID behind?

The fuck?

Wtf I want a Rotom-Lunchbox now.

Its all a false flag

GLOBALIST INVASION NOW

What exactly did they start? Weaponizing autism?

Better save it for Jacksonville. Large concentration of possible dindus.

lol, Orlando is far from a shithole

backwoods rednecks get the fuck out of my state and take everyone from Ocala with you

Florida was BUILT by backwoods rednecks shitlord

stop posting satanist kikes
>tia

>604
>220
He's a big guy.

i for one am shocked

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIIIIIIIT

>A December 2009 version concluded: "The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be since there were68 bulletwounds in his body, he simply replied "when you are shot68 timesyou are naturally gonna die."
Top fucking kek.

>no endorsements
what a fuckin neckbeard pleb, cant even drive a big rig or a motorcycle

and look at the restrictions! ROFL
put your 10x bifocals on bitch-boy

Fuck Judd and fuck Polk County. I grew up in Lakeland and there are more niggers out there than there are in any other city I've ever been to.

this, Grady Judd is the most badass Sheriff and is a big name to even other states

HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Well what do you expect him to do? Go fucking 1488 and exterminate them all out of the blue? Gotta wait for them to chimp out boyo.

>lol, Orlando is far from a shithole
Shut the fuck up nigger, it's a cesspool, or do you live in Disney World?

Hes probably one of them "florida vaction when I was 7" roody poos who still think disney world is cool.

white ppl acting like animals again?

nothing new. a bunch of white ppl went full neanderthal at my campus cause the pats win.

literally not newsworthy

He's probably never walked down International Drive after 10PM.

During the day its a lovely place to walk around but at night it turns into Thailand during tourist season but with blacks instead of asians and instead of fake gem dealers its drug dealers. Especially near the parking garages.

better not be a white male at it again coz that´s gonna make them chimp out in protests at everyone who´s white

Sup Forums is still a board of peace.

Too much traffic
Too much litter
Too many foreigners
Too much noise.
Too much crime.
You can keep your shit hole but I'm not leaving. You big city fellas can come out here and try to move us if you really wanna try though.
>there are more niggers out there than there are in any other city I've ever been to
You must have moved to some Utopian fantasy land then.

4/10, made me reply

obama alone has sold more guns than any other man alive

I've seen it with my own eyes, Orlando isn't just all Mickey and the gang running around.

gotta love that underground prostitution ring

And nothing of value was lost

Well, except for the flour

The tire also got burned.

U U
U U