What the fuck is wrong with Irish people?

What the fuck is wrong with Irish people?

I work in a shop and get a fair share of Irish customers. This is what happens:

>illiterate, retarded
>stinks of shit or alcohol
>extremely rude
>often try and hand me fake money to get cigarettes
>I have to confiscate it and give it to police
>they get aggressive and shouty cos they won't get their fake money back
>tell them they're on CCTV and I will call the police if they keep it up
>they back away immediately like a fucking coward dog

I think I know why they are called potato niggers, they are the niggers of the British Isles.

Pic related it's the fucking average Irish man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gR8cLYxTQx8
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
thesun.co.uk/news/1322148/incredible-pictures-show-the-incredible-mountain-of-fly-tipped-garbage-left-behind-by-travellers/
youtu.be/2iUGfURqyhs
youtube.com/watch?v=kf-NGcZyHyY
youtube.com/watch?v=kiWiyIR3uws
youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs
youtu.be/W5zZjfjAq9I
youtube.com/watch?v=40Bmg80uojw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arte you sure you're not just interacting with Irish Travellers?

they're barbaric due to their historic isolation from the rest of western civilization. native irish language is gypsy speech developed separately from latin and romance language.

I apologise for my rude countrymen

Persistent infections in jaws, gums. Ending in some weird banshee tits meningitis.

Reminder why the toothbrush was a good thing.

side note: I'd rather have Georgie Wash style wooden dentures than the shit in Paddy Rosacea's mouth. Fuck.

Organic chemists: If you ever need vast quantities of putricine, instead of synthesis, check this man's mouth.

>I work in a shop
Paki?

yeah it was Irish travellers, I am in England.

If they are 'Irish' in Britain they are probably travellers.

Not really the same thing. Actual Irish immigrants are just like us really.

Irish Travellers over here are pretty much hated by all Irish

Irish traveller gypos are the fucking worst I tell you

>Paddy Rosacea's

Thats Paddy O'rosacea silly.

You didn't raise them properly

the fuck is an irish traveler?

Gypse

I was assuming a Pole

Irish gypsies. Scum of the earth. Go watch "Snatch" - Brad Pitt is a Traveler in that movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=gR8cLYxTQx8

Have you ever looked at a chart of countries by IQ?

Ireland is quite low on that chart.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

The worst of irish scum, literally gypsy-tier. Technically banished from Ireland, travellers make their living by setting up camp in lush green english fields, robbing nearby towns and cities and then finally moving on after making the field a biohazard zome of shit, diapers and waste. We all hate them.

Imagine chewing raw carrots with those teeth.

Damn. That fucked up my chances for getting some primo leprechaun sliz tonight with Darby O'Gill.

Only slightly below you, shart.

This. I travelled last year to Italy-With-Orange-Band and they were all nice people

the diaspora are even worse friend

Rathkeale is a fucking rathole, I tell you.

>Thread about Ireland (with a British flag to boot)
>20 odd posts in
>Hasn't devolved into a total shitstorm
Not sure if I'm impressed or disappointed desu.

thesun.co.uk/news/1322148/incredible-pictures-show-the-incredible-mountain-of-fly-tipped-garbage-left-behind-by-travellers/
Honestly, they need to be banned in England too. These cunts commit so much petty crime and sent all the money back to their mansions in Ireland bc no tax and jew-behaviour.

fuck that travellers are all right you have to realise they view anyone who isn't a traveller as less than human so you can robo them, beat the, dump your shit on their lawn it doesnt matter.
What we should be doing is taking all their kids away and then burning them alive but nobody wll ever have the guts.

They basically are gypsies. I would put them as being even worse than Roma. At least Roma can make hilarious music videos: youtu.be/2iUGfURqyhs

when you mean gypsy, do you mean the same as Romanian gypsies?

They even come over here and set up shop to scam Americans. Not that is hard, but it is especially easy since an American will just swoon for the Irish accent and get reamed up the arse.

Pretty sure you're dealing with pikey's m8

This is just a reminder, that "Scum of the Earth" is such a quality phrase.

Fucking dude is pure dirt. Just dehydrate him, process him into a big heap, so he can complete his destiny of being scabies mite food.

Well if you ask me, they are the last tough whites on this planet. Every other white nation is just weak and scarred of the brown and black man.

Ethnically no. But they're similar in that they're scum.

they don't like you

This. I was contemplating on how to word it since they're from different cultures and ethnicities but are the same scum mentally. They thrive on crime.

Poles do the car washing/cleaning type jobs

It reminds me of my honeymoon to the Isles. I landed in Dublin and headed straight to Glasgow via Belfast in a car. I did pretty well driving for the second time ever on the wrong side of the road, but I know the few blunders I did make were surely blamed on my Irish numberplates. I can only imagine what was said kek.

I thought the Pikeys had a distant relation to the Roma?

youtube.com/watch?v=kf-NGcZyHyY
More tinkers being scummy.

>6 points behind a country filled with tens of millions of 85 IQ niggers and shitskins who bring the average down

I find how clueless yanks are to tensions between Dublin, Belfast and Glasgow partially disturbing and hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=kiWiyIR3uws
Riot police needing to be called in to deal with these rats!

You're also describing the typical smoker.

OI FOOKIN 'ATE PIKIES

They are the niggers of Europe. They all have manlets too. Pic related.

as-if the british are any better

It's odd that israel is so low on the list, aren't they ment to have high iqs. that being said though the irish are as thick as shit.

as opposed to the toothless british losers who travel here? those chodes drink themselves more retarded and end up shitting themselves alone on the floor in someone elses hotel room.
>brits are faggots

Paki working in your cousins corner shop? Fuck off.

WTF am I watching?

Basically Irish Travellers involved in feuds post video back-and-forths in which they threaten each other and lay down challenges for bare knuckle boxing bouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs
youtu.be/W5zZjfjAq9I

brit cops are such pussies. all these inane wrestling.... just pepper spray them and lock them up.

Fairly certain our police don't carry pepper spray or if they do, using it would probably get them locked up for "excessive force".

The self defence laws in England are truly cucked.

OMG!! Hahahaha I didn't know that foreigners heard about Sandu Ciorba or other illiterate gypsie singers.

This is good though:
youtube.com/watch?v=40Bmg80uojw

you should know there are two types of gypsie music: 1) Taraf= old gypsie music, very similar to folk music and and was sung at parties
2) Manele= garbage and retarded music. with no respect for their culture and lyrics about fame, women and money.