Are you really going to try and act like you can refute this?

Are you really going to try and act like you can refute this?

You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>build wall
>send veterans over
>they are disabled and can't get back
>cartels make short work of them
>problem solved.

better to build the wall and employ those homeless veterans to build it.

Instead of accepting thousands of refugees every year, why don't liberals allow the homeless to stay in their houses?

build wall, less illegals, no more money wasted on illegals, more money for vets

Instead of accepting more immigrants, why don't we focus on the portion of our population that's homeless and/or unemployed?

Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level. The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments. Comparatively, illegals only pay about $13 billion per year in taxes, which leaves a net $100 billion ANNUAL expense. Thus, the wall is a tremendous investment, at $20 billion. We'll have an extra $80 billion every year to look after the homeless vets.

>fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf

> pay veterans to build kickass wall.
> veterans no longer unemployed and now we have a kickass wall.

Money well spent, senpai.

why build homes when there are 12 empty homes for every homeless person due to the real estate bubble?

Investing in the vets future. Build that wall.

I guess it's a good thing Mexico is paying for the wall

Theres a similar meme where liberals indignantly say "oh we should help vets instead of give illegal immigrants welfare? We have enough money, why can't we do both? Oh that's right you're racist".

So to liberals I say, "why don't we build our wall and take care of our vets too?". Maybe recruit them to build it and man the machine gun nests?

>liberals trying to use his argument, while trying to flood the country with third world immigrants at the same time.
I wish there was a level of FUCK YOU large enough for me to use.

the same reason we shouldn't spend $20 billion on housing for niggers: most of them are fucked up in the head and/or on drugs and they will just end up smearing shit and blood all over the walls

>Democrats have majority power close to 8yrs not a word was said
>Republicans take over for less than 3 months suddenly they're culpable.

Kys

Giving a homeless person a house doesn't solve the problem of homelessness.

You can put a homeless man in a house, but does it deter him from replicating his prior circumstances? Not necessarily.

That being said, I would like more done for vets instead of refugees and other invalids.

>build wall for 20 billion
>save 40+ billion on illegals and the crime that follows
>use 40+ billion on ???
>profit

How much did Obama give away to Iran again?

Or we could both enforce border security AND force the VA to do their job.

anyone who's actually been in a city before knows that all bums are either mentally ill or worthless junkies (or both)

Instead of building the wall, we can just hire the vets to patrol the border instead.

Seems like a nice alternative.

probably the same reason why obama didn't spend it on them

also
>1 post by this ID

you keep posting the same stupid post each day.

he will do both

Wall is a 1 time expenditure.

Veterans are a much trickier topic, since veterans are constantly being created. Need to fix the VA which causes massive numbers of unnecessary deaths (Thanks Bernie), need to control drug dosing, need reliable vocational rehabilitation programs which prioritize a 100% QA rating, need veteran housing which ensures no vet goes homeless due to faults of the system.

Vet problem will take time. Wall is a quick build.

Build wall
Fix Immigration
Now vets will have jobs available and focus would be turn on them. Instead of Paco and Ahmed ILLEGAL FAMILIES

HOW ABOUT YOU SPEND 20 BILLION ON HOUSING FOR THE HOMELESS PERIOD. Fucking typical nobody gives a shit about us.

I love how everyone who brings up this idea just automatically thinks just because they served and are now homeless, vets would just jump up at the idea of being armed and standing in the heat all day. Most of them probably have fucked PTSD. They already served, why don't you do it?

Illegal immigration costs us billions per year. Building the wall will actually save money in the long term. Then we can use that money on veterans.

Just have to be a braid dead nigger or jar head loser with nothing left but to live for and everyone LOVES you

I don't get this, these are two separate issues and both are important.

Obama spent 10 fucking trillion and didn't build housing for the vets or get them good medical care.

You're right. Acting is a liberal thing ;>)