GOOGLE, NO!

GOOGLE, NO!

I was going to really worry once people started to show up but military vehicles are for sure a more frightenin prospect.

Should have selected the guy outside and edited ''all fields that match the label communist''
Ya blew it

do the top middle squares count as a helicopter? I always wondered

It asked me to choose some street signs at one point and it showed a picture of the street I was on, this is some spying type shit honestly

the fact that it mocks you is even more worrying

If you select the wrong ones it gives another captcha to solve. It doesn't learn, it already knows.

Never the stree I was on. That would freak me out.

>google makes millions getting billions of people to ID businesses, street signs, etc from photos

Okay, fine, probably for the AI of their self driving cars.

>suddenly commercial planes, military aircraft
Oh, great. Google is in the arms industry now. Self driving cars to self driving drones.

Got the same type earlier.

A sitting F-18, asked me what were the wheels. How about no, I wont instruct you on how to disable the landing gears of a plane, Gloobalists.

You guys should look up Google Opinion Rewards, I tried to use it a while back and it asked me questions such as "Do you support the united nations" and shit like that, if you answered 'no' then they refuse to let you use it.

It's a fail safe. They add ones that they know along with ones it doesn't. They're making sure that people aren't just clicking randomly.

I was too paranoid to use it, maybe on a fake account

Everyone make sure to fuck all the "wheel" ones they are doing, now. Fuck up ALL the new ones.

I work for Google

The types of captcha you get is determined by what level of threat you are deemed to be (using your IP address and Google search history associated with your Google account if you're logged in with it)

typing in words/numbers - no threat
clicking boxes - possible threat
outlining objects using mouse - clear threat

if you are logged in with your Google account, all your Sup Forums posts will be permanently be associated with your account

It also comes up with things that you have searched recently, may be a coincidence but I was checking out news for ottawa last night.

fuck up their new ones

I was talking about gun control on here a while back and got a street select for newtown, CT. Probably a coincidence though.

for a second I thought they stole my meme..

I'll muck it up on purpose to find some spooky shit since it always comes up with places really close to me

Test

id : wew

your post : wew

Posting here because whoever made these captchas deserves to watch their mother be raped and beheaded then have their body drenched in gasoline and set aflame

WDTMBT?

>not using legacy CAPTCHA
can you all kindly fuck off to where you came from

How does google define 'threat'. Is it threat to the site running the captcha? Is is some internally defined term?

Re: login with google acct, duh. of course.

Hiroshamoot needs to write his own captcha system, and use us like mechanical turks. This machine learning training is work $$$, and he should contract us out while getting captcha done.

saved a couple

something nihilistic about this one

You guys do know Google do these to multiple people and then see which squares are chosen the most frequently and then sprinkle them into the normal captchas.

Google gets free labor from autists posting here.

I had one earlier which said mark the sign that says "stop" but it was a picture of a house without signs

Does this style of google captcha get used elsewhere on the net? Are we 'special'?

What other sites use this setup?

>using the captcha that takes far more time to solve with one hand

I don't have that are teaching AI how to take out the military tho. (not yet)

Had to type out the roadsign names, had unique named areas near where I live.0

Is there something I'm missing?

Can someone kindly explain?

"Sorry your answer was not correct."

"Please select all the squares with Addresses until there are no more addresses"

This happened earlier when someone asked about the kid in a body bag picture with the doll on the ground in front during the Nice attack.

Fuck you Google

I'm really starting to think it's not.

lmao

Here's one I had, note that I live around 1km from this area.

I hate that one with street numbers

Kek, it's designed to stop you posting.

>Select all squares that match the label: Wheel
>literally the entire image is a closeup of a wheel
>select every square
>it works

wish I had screenshotted it.

>You have to click the same box five times so there finally is no number left

I get that one but also with store fronts. Shit takes forever, they just keep coming up.

I've learned the sign post doesn't need to be considered part of the sign at least.

>feels like an eternity as it fades in

Its supposed to work like that? I just thought it was always bugged so i skip it every time.

Seriously? It asks me to outline objects using the mouse and I don't do a damn thing that's questionable.

Is no one else using legacy captcha?

Jewgle at it again.

enjoyed mightily

>mfw "Select all squares that match the label: Communist"

They asked me to find a B2 once.

I gave the wrong answer and they gave me another test.
They know.

>telegraph computers

really? such oxymornicism

You think that's bad? I saw my old house once

Someone's got your computer botted or someone on your network or WiFi is being l33t hax0r

so how can this captcha be messed with like the old one

i'm still waiting for the capcha that makes a swastika when it says:
Select all the squares that match the label:
Jews

There's gotta be some code monkey/engineer at Google who's a closet user that's doing this to deliberately fuck with us for lulz, I'm so sure of it now

how much longer before they have us mark terrorists in drone pictures moments before they launch the missiles?

Can someone please explain

Explain. ?

if you disable javascript, the images are all from different pictures.

I try to fuck with those ones and select every single image until it runs out and then just do the next capcha. It's fun.

it's about tossing communists out of helicopters, my fellow redditors

>who is Pinochet

give up robot!!!!!!!

read the thread for once you lame-assed mfrs

fuckin saved

> select all squares with taliban from this aerial photo

>If there are none skip
It doesn't matter what I click on or not, the first one is always "wrong"

Worst captchas are the ones where you have to draw the polygon around the signs.

Yes and no, they purposely fail certain captchas even though you click the right stuff so that it learns what's right and wrong. Shit's grade A spy shit

FYI captcha is a giant scam

Why haven't you guys switched to the old captcha anyway?

It's way quicker to type a couple of words than go through all that.

>Having to squint and do a hand stand just to read the letters

No thank you

can they just nuke us already

i only got a checkbox...

Enjoy tracing outlines of aeroplanes and looking for stop signs that aren't there I guess.

>not niggering your captchas
what are you faggots doing

>CALLE CALLE

Okay

It's happening !

I find that the first few posts I make in a day don't have a captcha but the more I post the more it scrutinizes me

kek

>typing in words/numbers - no threat
>clicking boxes - possible threat
>outlining objects using mouse - clear threat

holy shit user i fucking have to outline objects using mouse almost everytime now, and i'm a big redpiller, with hundreds of sensible docs saved... Am i v& ?
A-am i kill ?

What if google showing you street signs and buildings near you is a threat? What happens if one day you're shitposting on Sup Forums and you get a captcha that says "Select all the buildings that are on fire" and then it shows you a picture of your house? Then you start getting captcha's telling you to do things, go places, steal things, break things. The police would never believe you. If you use Chrome or an android phone then Google could just wipe the evidence anyways. One day you wake up and there's a box with a mask and a gun on your doorstep with an empty google smart car parked across the street. You go to Sup Forums, start a new thread and the captcha tells you to select all the people that are dead. Then it shows you two pictures. One of yourself, and another of a man about to testify against Hillary.

i dont get it

Yeah the stop sign keeps moving within the squares even though it's the same intersection.

>"Please select all the squares with Addresses until there are no more addresses"

when their bugged adresses check come up, i always refresh the captcha, because it bug non stop since 1 year at least... fucking shit

Someone select the man and say he identifies as a helicopter

get the pass if this triggers you :^)

>t. pass faggot.