Hillary Clinton's 2020 campaign slogan revealed, shirts on sale already

Thoughts?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-clinton-draws-cheers-criticism-future-female-line-n717736

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R2uZyTm_w0M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Miller_Gearhart
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postgenderism
youtube.com/watch?v=1XcXZqqzhO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Much better than the last one

Good. Good indeed

Both women and fags are pushing the breaking point : youtu.be/R2uZyTm_w0M

"the future is female"

the misandry is just shameless now

Yeah because that divide and conquer bullshit worked really well last time...

Good. The left lost because they nominated a criminal shill, let them try again.

Nice to see she learned absolutely nothing. Starts campaign off immediately alienating half the voting populace. GG.

She can spout as many taglines as she wants but they're never going to come true.
>I
>I BELIEVE
>I BELIEVE THAT
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!
Guess you didn't believe hard enough.

Reminder that Hillary can run against a literally pile of feces and still lose.

Says the cuck who worships at the feet of other men.

>the future is female

Uses dried up trannies

>Hillary runs again

This is a fantasy. I wish the democratic party was THAT dumb.

i could probably beat hillary clinton in an election and i am legitimately autistic

Yeah thats a dictatorial slogan if i ever heard one. The future is a communist female majority vote for me!

where are you getting that from?

>MUH VAGINA

I'll do anything in my power to stop that.

We can destroy this before it even begins, the shirt is basically anti LGBTQ. Saying that the future is for females not trans gender

I wish this were true. Men would have no choice but to vote Trump

They look like complete bitches. This will not go over well.

why are women so insecure?

And men accomplished great societies. Females not so much.

So is she going to bomb the muslims or what? They aren't exactly down with her slogan

them putting up hillary again is probably our best case scenario. she'll lose again and as an added bonus the left will catch massive amounts of shit for years to come

>not "The Future is genderless"
Literally shaking over here.

I knew it was really about female supremacy.

I TOLD EVERYONE AND THEY ALL LAUGHED AT ME

they want to kill white males.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Miller_Gearhart
>She has been controversial for her statement that "The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race", made in her essay "The Future-If There is One-Is Female".

what they say doesn't make sense cause it's not what they want. they want to kill white males and everything is for the purpose

Well clothing sales is a legal way to make money instead of getting protection money from governments so their leaders dont get quadaffi'd.

Is Cara Delevingne sexist?

>ostracizing half of her voters who happen to be males

whad gould bossibly go wrong??? :DDD

Now she will get even less of the male vote, I really love this slogan

I don't remember. Saw it in another thread. Thought I'd toss it around a bit.

THE FUTURE IS ANCAP

So when do I get all of these "tee hee silly boys" as my persobal slaves? Do the globalists want to enforce a dystopian matriarchy? If so, what is there end game with promoting pisslam?

Great we can start making counter memes now

Can't wait to see how this phrase does after society collapses and we're in Dark Ages 2: This Time With Automatic Weaponry.

She's a "lesbian."

it's a setup to make the upcoming arrest look politicized

And Trump is the divider? Liberals are fucking retarded... I have to state the obvious.

she cant win presidencies but can make few dollars with T shirt sales. good for you hillary, get them twenty dollars coming in :)

Those shirts are sexist
There are no genders
genders are a social construct

QUICK, THIS IS THE ALTRIGHTS CHANCE TO GET THE HIGHER GROUND (MORALLY)

WE MUST RESPOND WITH "THE FUTURE IS GENDERLESS, YOU SEXIST FUCK"

Is Hillary even going to make it to 2020? Her and Bill look like they're just one not good day away from the grave.

So she is leeching off of her fan club for more money?

No one hates women more than other woman. The glorious new dawn of female empowerment would implode before it ever got off the ground.

>4 more years of trump

looks like hillary was actually on our side

Fake news this doesn't mean she's running for president in 2020

Doubling down on a failed campaign. It is almost like they want Trump to win again

the future is female, but not all females are the future.

Why don't we all just identify as female and this shit can be done with?

r9k was right about chads. Women want a world where 10% of men get 100% of all women. They literally do not give a fart about you if you aren't in the top 10% of men.

Sexual liberation has only made it so women can shamelessly reveal their actual game

Fake news she will be dead by 2020.

They literally are incapable of learning why they lost so badly last time aren't they?

So is politics dumbass. Like it or not genders are necessary for a functional society.

Ive seen this shirt before like a month ago. A guy was wearing it

>implying she'll be alive by 2020

I thought it was pretty transphobic myself

Because they are inferior.

They have been trying to cheat nature with affirmative action and diversity quotas but it will all come crashing down.

Someone should shoop FUTURE to FURNITURE

I doubt the democrats are going to let Hillary ruin another election

we don't need to gain the higher ground everyone already hates hillary and if the left puts her up again it will be a near death blow

That's legit sexist.

what, did he think he'd get laid easier or was he a pre-trans-mtf-cuck?

No matter when it's worn, it's always the present.

Why the actual FUCK are they beating this rotten horse? They got +1 point in women vote since the last election. This shit doesn''t work , it never will . STOP.

Christ Cara looks AWFUL

"Genders" don't exist. Humans have sexes, male and female.

but what will women do after artificial wombs and sexbots?

How the fuck is that not sexist?

At this point wouldn't it be tripling down?

Who's she going to have shill for her that didn't the first time around?

لا إله إلا الله
>Germany's 2030 campaign slogan

why does the USA campaign so early on? The inauguration of Trump wasn't even a month ago.

it's a sad truth and a bitter red pill.
/r9k/ & Sup Forums = BEST BROS

Hillary is in pretty poor health, doubt she's up to another run. She'd probably like to, but wouldn't be fir enough to.

>female
>TRANSPHOBIC

Kolob awaits!

who are those uggos?

More celebrities? Haven't she learned anything?

>the wobble
every fucking time

I believe you. Hell if we're in that timeline, I'll be your based autistic campaign manager.

looks like they have aids.

If you don't recognize that our specias is biologically subservient to women, that you're a retard.

these women are retards.

Women dominate by getting underneath, not overtly flaunting their 'superiority' in your face.

What game?

Humankind has always known this. Only recently have we forgotten this simple fact.

Women all want top 20% of men.
Men all wanted women under 30.

Used to be that a man got sick of his old wife and would get a new one in her teens.

Women always went for the better man. Better to be shared in a harem than breed with an inferior man.

Marriage was essentially a Contract put in place to prevent the worst nature of man and women from manifesting.

This will piss off the very important transgender freak vote honey

>Lost the primaries to Obama back in 08 despite receiving more of the popular vote
>Had to rig the 2016 primaries against Bernie Sanders
>Lost to Donald Trump of all people despite her decades of experience + MUH POPULAR VOTE and blew over $1 billion in the process
>Wants to run again in 4 years while doubling down on the failed identity politics that cost her the election

When will Dems realize that she is fucking unelectable?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postgenderism

this seems pretty hot desu

>She has been controversial for her statement that "The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race"
lol they aren't even hiding it. Their goal is literally to kill all the betas. 10% is right around the percent of men who sleep with most women.

so, that's sexist, what's new

Explain

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=1XcXZqqzhO0

Wew lad.

jeb get out

Maybe the future is Female. It doesn't really matter what your genitals are, your gender is a mask that you wear, in many ways defined by cultural assumptions and with some reference to biology although, the amount of speculation in this arena is tedious..but looking at statistics, men are more violent, more sociopathic and more harmful to the social and biological environment. If culture were generally feminized, perhaps traditionally female qualities like cooperation and nurturing would be emphasized while typically male qualities like aggression and dominance would be deemphasized. This will be very important for off world colonization as the artificial environment that we make in space would be immeasurably more fragile than the one on Terra--not something that could sustain aggression or even ambition for very long. Adapt or die, really.

Never because she literally isn't.

The country will be such a disaster by 2020 Dumbfuck will be soundly defeated or will slink away and leave his Jesus Freak VP to lose.

You will get Madam President one way or another. We are literally going to force her on you. Every nazi piece of shit in this country will choke.

Phineas really let himself go

Feminist movement is dead.

They are living in yesterday

Ahahah

No.

The future IS female if we don't do anything about it. Men are not adapting to life in the 21st century, and women are taking the roles of authority that men once held. Men (particularly white men) are undergoing a character assassination in our culture that is unprecedented.

We have one chance here to take back the narrative. Trump's victory was a major accomplishment, but the battle is far from over.

As it stands right now the biggest job markets in 10 years will be in the service and medical industries. Truck driving will become automated. Skilled work will not employ enough men to save us. Do you think the service industry will employ men? No. Men are rapists and perverts in the public eye. They will always employ a woman first.

>The future is female
I agree, to an extent.

#Men do it better

SHE'S GOING TO RUN AGAIN AND LOSE AGAIN

don't insult me like that, im not THAT bad