What is the Sup Forums consensus on pic related? Did anyone actually buy the story?

What is the Sup Forums consensus on pic related? Did anyone actually buy the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Living_Daylights
youtube.com/watch?v=VqWjJdXKIXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saleh_Ali_Saleh_Nabhan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bennazir Bhutto admitted that Omar Sheik killed Bin Laden in 2007 during an interview.

She died shortly after she released that info.

Someone posted pics from an interview that claimed that one helicopter crashed in the compound and the rest just flew off.

Even if it was propaganda I liked Zero Dark Thirty, and I'm glad it helped propel Chris Prat to stardom

He is living comfy on some tropical island with his 14 wives

oh yea lets hang Saddam but throw Laden's body in the ocean because it might offend muslisms

Osama = Obama

Not 72? Maybe it doesn't pay so well to be a deep government shill after all.

I have no problem with believing he is dead, as he is of no relevance. At worst, it's just another piece of propaganda.

Everyone knows it was bullshit.

Funny how they immediately 'destroyed all evidence' of the raid right afterwards.

No proof = it never happened

I heard hillary shot that motherfucker. She would have been a great president

The time around his death was so strange.

Like that headline for example - "got him" - he's dead. America is supposedly constructed on a system of trials, processes and courts but in this case it was just straight up "lets murder that guy" and no one said anything. State sanctioned murder without trial and not only did no one care, the mainstream celebrated it.

Also the fact that the first word released about the whole situation was "we've dumped his corpse into the middle of the ocean so don't ask for proof" was all the proof anyone needed to know it was a fake story.

He died in the Afghan-aAkistani mountains during a bombing raid by the US airforce in early 2002. But his body was never found.

America needed closure and B. Hussein Obama invented a story.

And a good story it was... they even made a movie out of it.

>
>Obama and Hillary need good publicity
>
>Instantly find and kill Osama
>
>Dump his body in the ocean
>
>Dump his body in the ocean?

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

>sorry no proof we fed him to the sharks you'll just have to believe us

Obama's administration killed him, so no, no one here believes it

If trump had killed him, we wouldn't hear the end of this shit for at least the next 50 years

I don't know but there were parties in the streets and people were cheering about his death. Especially in chicongo.

Back then I took it as a bad thing. But looking back I would have liked to cheer a death myself.

No body no proof no thank you

If he died he died long ago and they just made sure to confirm it before pretending they actually were the ones to do it.

Honestly, should find a way to get Trump to BTFO out of Obama's claims.

I don't doubt that he's dead. If he was alive he would've showed up somehow and BTFO'd the entire US government.

>CIA creates Al-Qaeda to fight USSR in Afghanistan, commanded by Osama
>CIA "loses control" of it
>Al-Qaeda attacks USA, Intelligence Agencies (like the CIA) get massive power-boost thanks to Patriot Act and everything
>CIA: "Saddam was behind 9/11"
>CIA: "Osama who? Oh that guy. yeah we killed him and dumped his corpse in the ocean :^)"
>CIA: "oi vey Syria is such a dictator, go help Al-Qaeda (who are good guy rebel fighters calling themselves ISIS now) to overthrow him"

lol, Osama just retired from the CIA, shaved his beard and lives in one of a few dozen palaces he owns down in Saudi Arabia now.

>CIA creates Al-Qaeda to fight USSR

>2017
>still not knowing the difference between the mujahadeen that became the northern alliance and al qaeda

you're such a useful idiot

yes bc controlled op will be able to btfo the people who control them

>He died in the Afghan-aAkistani mountains during a bombing raid by the US airforce in early 2002

Who was in the 20 or so Bin laden videos released from 2002 to 2011 that discussed current events? Just a really good impersonator?

His last video released in January 2011 featured Bin Laden talking about the two french Journalists held at the time. Sami Yousafzai and Ron Moreau had been held since 2010 and Bin Laden wanted France to withdraw from the war in exchange for their release.

The french hostages were released later that year in a prisoner swap and France announced it was pulling out (they finished pulling out in 2012).

Enlighten us then. Did the US have no hand in funding elements which later became dangerous to it? Also, isn't mujahideen a rather broad term that doesn't specify an exact political or religious position?

most likely died back in 2001 from his kidney problems, all those videos were obvious fakes released by (((Site Intel Group)))
audio was dubbed over old touched up video
Site intel run by 2 mossad guys
the same people making the fake isis videos now (not all isis videos are fakes)

The whole not showing his face and dumping the body in the middle of the ocean just screamed fake to me.

Here you go.

>Something people should realize about Afghanistan in the 1980s is that the Mujahideen that fought the Soviets and the communist Afghan government was an alliance of different parties, at one point it was five, at one point seven, at one point eight.

>Anyway, the U.S. sought to apply a lesson learned from Vietnam that in determining what local groups to support, it should defer to people who had more understanding of the area. To do this, we largely deferred to the Pakistanis, particularly the ISI intelligence service. Among the party alliances fighting the Soviets, the Pakistanis favored the Hizb-i-Islami led by Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, which was fairly radicalized from the start (this must be distinguished from the Hiz-i-Islami led by Yunus Khalis and Abdul Haq, the latter of which was killed by the Taliban prior to September 11, along with Ahmad Shah Massoud, another Mujahideen leader, in a separate attack.)

>The Pakistanis support Hekmatyar heavily over the other groups, which were not as fundamentalist and one of the major groups was actually monarchist, and they fought primarily in southern Afghanistan. We just sort of blindly trusted the Pakistanis.

>The Taliban themselves were not as directly formed out of the party alliances in the war. The Taliban really got their start from the surge in Wahhabi Madrasas that formed in the Pakistan border areas during the war. The war created a generation of male orphans who were educated in the Madrasas that were highly influential and preached Wahhabism, which is the glue of Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

>Osama bin Laden's direct role in the resistance against the Soviets was small in comparison to other rebel commanders like Massoud and Haq, the latter which actually constructed an effective insurgent network in Kabul and the former which held out in the Panshir mountains for most of the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ

Bill sums it up nicely. Also (((CNN Reporter)))

Binden= Bin Ladin

Way to much of coincidence.

>Binden

Thanks, user.

He was outed by a walk-in to the US embassy in pakistan. The pakis knew all about him for years and one of them turned him in for money.
He was also not buried at sea, he was dropped from a helicopter over the mountains.

Clue: Go looking for the log of the Vinson.

>no body, no proof
>Obama up for re-election in just a year after his """death"""
It's all bogus as hell

>Wahhabi Madrasas
funded by the west all along, they kept a hidden hand thru paki agents like General Mahmoud Ahmad
Bin Laden was a recruiter bringing people from diverse areas

>Clue: Go looking for the log of the Vinson.

Huh?

really makes you think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Living_Daylights

The Taliban are the good guys in this movie lol.

Isnt blowback a bitch!

Rambo 3
youtube.com/watch?v=VqWjJdXKIXA

Really toasts your almonds

Obama is Osama. It's the most obvious fucking shit and everyone but me is retarded.

Like... just hopeless. This country is dead- but beyond that reality is a bad joke.

He was always an asshole. He killed other muhjadeen members.

Oh thank God there is someone smart out there still.

It's so obvious. People are fooled by this. What the fuck. I've been so alone.

wikileaks emails from years ago revealed that his body was taken to a CIA medical facility

this is the reason they lied about burial at sea etc.

surprised people here don't know that

Bin laden was likely dead well before the seal team raid. It's merely coincidence that his alleged death occurred at the culmination of Beltane, on May 1st. That was the year that the Bongistani royal wedding took place, which served as the opening for the Beltane ritual

Actually they buried this guy at sea the same way they did to Osama.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saleh_Ali_Saleh_Nabhan

>from 2002 to 2011

What videos between 2002 and 2011? Look it up, until early 2002, there was a steady stream of videos from Bin laden where he got interviewed and taped and all. After early 2002, nada, nothing, a few non-video tapes, that is essentially all. No interviews, no public appearances, no real tapes, no tape like ISIS leaders talking about shit to their followers... nothing.

Sorry to say, but whoever buys the bs that Bin Laden was alive after 2002, is a complete and utter moron. *Dumping his body into the ocean hours after he was allegedly killed*.... sure thing, and I am the King of the Bronx.

They probably captured him alive, faking his burial at sea so the enemy wouldn't know their operations and logistical support were comprised.

Link?

Because he was the most wanted man alive after 9/11 retard

he died in late 01/early 02

he still live, like hitler in argentinia
kek

fake. his beard was black in those vids when it was grey af in the late 90s, grey beards are revered in the muslim world. he was also sick af around 9/11

I remember the media showing this picture. It took less than a day for people to figure it out it's a lazy photoshop of a very popular photo of Bin Laden, maybe it was just made by some whacked out patriot but still, the media was showing it off which is pretty retarded.

I think it was very kind and thoughtful for the US government to honor the ancient Islamic burial ritual of dropping someone from a helicopter into the ocean.

He was the POTUS for 8 years according to some faggot

>we've dumped his corpse into the middle of the ocean so don't ask for proof
Yeah wtf

/thread