Argentina's Purity

How do they do it? How do they keep out all the Brazilian sub species from their country?

>no wall
>no border patrols
>white (mostly Spanish and Italian) 97%

I have visited the country multiple times and I did not see a single nigger even though they're running rampant across a single fucking river.

Whats their secret?

Niggers are lazy.

country is full of bolivians who get citizenship if they stay long enough

because chile and argentina made a secret alliance to kill illegals with militar power, we send soldiers to boarders and order to open fire to anyone who cross them.
you wouldn't imagine how many niggers had died trying to cross the boarders.

Doesn't all america have that method?

the ones with money get that privilege, the rest has been wiped out.

Why would they move from one shithole to another?

They're ex-nazis

Because we don't wanna live in a place with less jobs then Brasil, burguer

Brazilian are not a problem. Brazilians don't immigrate much, Brazil is so big and diverse that you can easily live in another state and is like a whole different country.

The problem are Bolivians, Paraguayans, Peruvians and Colombians.
Thoses 4 countries IMMIGRATE A LOT and I mean A LOT. They are turning this country into a republic Bananera, very sad.

Why are Italians so butthurt against us? They never make a non-insult comment

>Why are Italians so butthurt against us? They never make a non-insult comment
There is an Argentinian faggot on Sup Forums that spends his day insulting us so now every time i think of Argentina i think of insults

You should hug and kiss now

You do know that arg is mainly inhabited by italians, right?

Shut the fuck up Chilenean dog . Your accent is worst than the Peruvians and your women are easier to fuck than Russian whores

Yes

I knew an Argentinian in middle school who had skin whiter than European whites. He was white like snow.

>Sup Forums
You should know that the Argies on Sup Forums came from the Argie version of Reddit wich is even more autistic.

I feel you, Sup Forums Argies are a disgrace

Argentinia is literally the most European European colony.

Whats wrong w/ Taringa!?

It's a normie, faggot, liberal heaven.

Because all brazilian cities that it's close to Argentina is at least 80-85% white. The niggers live up north and are too lazy to go anywhere.

taringa is full of lefties,commies and autist is a fucking autistic cesspool.

Hey Argentinafags, hows Mendoza like? Appearantly thats where half my family is from. Is it a shithole?

Google is your friend.

Obligatory

>Argentina
>white

It's a nice place with great nature. But it's also getting full of brown niggers. If you like hiking it's great, then again the us is algo great for hiking and outdoor sports so there's that too

Nightlife in the capital is chill but don't expect big nightclubs or raves if you're a degenerate who's into that.

The place is run fairly well, aside from the niggers bringing their crime with them. For example if you go on an trail or go rafting and don't come back to your hotel, they'll send a chopper looking for you so you won't get lost and die. They also have decent wine.

If by long enough you mean 1 second then yes

>being such a bitch ass nigga
Lmao

This. 90% of the young argentinian people is commie, or leftist in some way

HAHAH dude I why the fuck would we want to go to argentina? I mean I know we're fucked but come on
also nice proxy